The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the updates may come in quite slow by now since the semester is about to end... so many final projects to accomplish... <_<

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO they video taped rita talking in her sleep...gasp DENNIS OH :drool:

wow...your semester is almost going to end....for me, i'm not even done with first quarter yet....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LMAO they video taped rita talking in her sleep...gasp DENNIS OH :drool:

wow...your semester is almost going to end....for me, i'm not even done with first quarter yet....
yeah...our semester is about to end and I've got TONS of things to do!! urgh! so the updates may come in slow for now... but when the semester ends, I'll be updating fast... :lol:

so are the main guy rome, tik, and krit??
rome is one of the main guys here... :lol: tik and krit... nah... they're just their friends... :lol:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ok as long as rome is the main guy but it would be cool to see tik get a litte action too lol anyways ok thanks for the heads up i was starting to wonder why

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah...our semester is about to end and I've got TONS of things to do!! urgh! so the updates may come in slow for now... but when the semester ends, I'll be updating fast... :lol:

rome is one of the main guys here... :lol: tik and krit... nah... they're just their friends... :lol:

okay thanks... i just wanted to know..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I totally forgot what will happen next...just give me a few days to remember everything first and I'll be doing the 2nd half of chapter 3... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 3 Part B

Aff drove herself as fast as she can to the bar. She headed to straight to their usual room and found Ann and Rita having an argument. But instead of stopping them, she squealed like a crazy fan girl. Her squeal was so deafening that both of them stopped and covered their ears.

"Aff! Stop it!" Ann yelled at her and she finally stopped. Aff was smiling so wide like a lunatic this time. Ann and Rita already knew the reason behind that crazy smile of hers.

"Hey, Ann… I think she found "The One", don't you think?" Rita whispered to Ann.

"I think you're right…" She whispered back. Aff sat between the two of them and was still smiling like crazy.

"Okay girls! I have an important announcement to make!" Aff said excitedly but Ann and Rita were not even excited to hear it for they already knew what her announcement is all about.

"You found…" Ann took her glass of orange juice and drank it.

"The One…" Rita completed Ann's sentence. Her tone of voice was very blunt. Every time, Aff meets a handsome guy, she'll tell Ann and Rita that she met "The One." It was only last week since she last told them that she met her "soul mate."

"I'm positively sure that he's really the one!" Aff said excitedly and giggled. Ann and Rita were looking at her with disgust on her face.

"Now tell me, Ms. Playgirl. Why do you think that he's your chosen one?" Ann started to interrogate her. Last week, when she met her chosen one, she told them because his hands were soft. The other week, she liked the hairstyle of the guy that's why she had chosen him. And the week before the other week, she likes his eyes.

"He's The One because I'm so sure that he's not the average Asian size!" Aff told them excitedly. Ann almost choked when she heard her and Rita stared at her, not knowing what Aff was talking about.

"Not the average Asian size?" Rita asked. She was indeed pretty but sadly, she was a little… dumb.

"She means, his "thing" is longer and bigger than Asian guys." Ann explained it to her. Rita gasped when she heard that.

"Creepy…" She whispered to herself.

"You know how long the average Asian size is?" Rita was asking the two of them while trying to measure something with her hands. Surprisingly, the three of them were still virgins and none of them knows the answer. There was a moment of silence in the room. All three of them are thinking how really long the average Asian size is.

"Wait! We're not here to talk about that thing!" Rita finally remembered why she called her friends here.

"Why did you videotaped me while sleeping last night?!" Rita asked them angrily. Now, her deepest and darkest secret is revealed!

"Tell us, you're in love with Rome, right?" Aff asked her. Since they were in high school, she already knew that Rita was having a crush on Rome but she didn't know how to confront her.

"No way! I'm not in love with that… jerk!" Rita told her and she kept on blabbering bad things about Rome.

"But he's a handsome devil, right?" Ann asked her.

"Yes! He's a handsome devil… I mean, No, he's not!" Rita denied her first statement. Ann and Aff giggled when she unexpectedly told them that Rome was indeed a handsome devil.

"She's in love, Ann. I'm positive." Aff told Ann while feeling Rita's heart with her hand. Her heart was pounding so hard that it might even fall out any minute now!

"Whatever!" Rita shouted at them and stormed out of the room. Suddenly, Aff's cell phone began to ring.

"Yes hello? Dr. Taksaorn speaking." Aff answered her cell phone with her sweet voice.

"AFF TAKSAORN!! I WANT YOU HOME!! RIGHT NOW!" Aff's mother shouted at the phone, making Aff's ear hurt. She did something wrong… AGAIN!

---TBC---

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
haha... they discuss the thing like it is such a normal topic... it's so weird... hahaha...

update more please... i guess what aff did wrong until her mother need to call her to go back at once...