The Person Below You....

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
dentist . Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The person below me often looks at the mirror and " Why am I so beautiful? "

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
hahah lu is scared of the dentist!! i have to visit the clinic every month because i have braces on hehehe ^^

for your question, LOL. no, i'm not a narcissist. instead i would find faults with my face like why is my nose so flat? when can i take out my braces? etc etc.

the person below me often laugh to herself/himself while recalling something funny out of the blue. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes all the dang time....

Someone below happens to sit down and watch a drama and all of a sudden a good part comes on and your all screaming and jumping and others look at you like wtf?

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
haha....not really.

The person below me is staying up late because they are watching Thai lakorns/K-dramas?

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Darn, I am not. Gotta work early tomorrow.

The person below me loves to sing in the shower when no one else is around

cool :)

sarNie Adult
When i grow up, I wanna go to thailand , yes :3 and ya knoooow meet all of dem LOL fangirl evn more shoot 555

the person below me has been watching thai dramas since their childhood?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
You could say that. :)
The person below me is currently watching the sixth sense 2.

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
I was going to but I haven't seen the first one so I thought I should probably watch that first before I watch the second.

The person below me cried the last time they watch a drama.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yes I sure did. Even though the script for Kularb Fai was bad, the story that surrounded Saila(Sarah)'s family made me cry. She provided and did her best for her siblings, yet two of them turned their backs on her. The world to strive for perfection revolves around corruption T______________T

The person below me also has THE TOOMTAM FEVER meaun chan <3 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
No, i don't have the Toomtam fever. I think he good at acting, but he just isn't my type.
The person below me loves ice cream.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ehh I wouldn't say I would LOVE ice cream but I could eat ice cream anyday! Especially Mint Chocolate chip. hehe

The person below me has a crush on someone at their school. 

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
I have not. However, my hair has gone from black to dark brown on it's own throughout the years.

The person below me is in a good mood at the moment.