The power of makeup

Muddie Murda

smile...
Stolen from Soompi

(This is a forwarded post from another forum~ I'm not the person in the picture. lol)

Want to achieve this look?

You'll need the folowing
(i'm just translating this straight from the original post..the person was not very specific with which exact shade of color she used):

MAC's eyeshadow, liquid foundation and face powder
Anna Sui's Liquid eyeliner
L'Oreal's mascara
Lip gloss
Fake eyelashes
double eyelid glue
PS (the author said she didn't use any PS skills on her pix..but she must had done sth to make her chin look so pointy..or maybe it was just the lighting~)

Before make-up:

After make-up:

[sup]Here's How:[/sup]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Circle Lens + double eyelid glue

2. apply the toner

3. apply the liquid foundation

4. glue on the fake eyelashes along and apply the mascara along with the fake eyelashes

5. You do not need to draw your upper eyelid with an eyeliner because you already have the fake eyelashes on. So you'll only need to draw the lower eyelide with a black eyeliner.

6. Now you need to apply the eyeshadow.

a) brighten up the entire eyelid (between the eyebrow and the eyelashes line) using the white shadow.

B) now apply the black shadow as seen in the pic.

c) put on some lip gloss~

Darvil's dream girl...

Zero Gravity

sarNie Hatchling
oh god lol that is funny first picture looks good until I scroll down lol to funny. I'll pass and never will ever put make up on. Wait a second I'll take that back is that dude in the first pic? Somebody clarify for me

sulad

sarNie Adult
HAHAHA.
Her first picture freak me out. (No offense)
Make-up is power.
But not partly true.
Because some are "Natural Beauty".
And if you over due it.
You're just not it.
Seriously in my opinion.
I don't believe that the "After" girl is her.
Because of the "Face Shape" and "Hair Color".
Comparing the "Before" and "After".
Those two look really different from eachother.
I don't know, but others might think differently from me.
But it's a opinion of mine. :)

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ Hahahaha There's a huge debate on that, but I truely believe its her. For the face shape, I think she covers it w/ the way she "pouts" and the huge ass hair. For the hair color, it can be changed so easily. With a touch of photoshop as well, it can make the hair darker. :D I'm scared to do anything like that...What if I finally meet the one, and then at night, when I take off my make up, he runs away. T____T LOLL

And nooo that's not a dood. lol It's a girl. The "Mustach" shadow throw you off? lol

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I...

am...

completely...

freaking out right now.

:unsure:

Zero Gravity

sarNie Hatchling
^ Hahahaha There's a huge debate on that, but I truely believe its her. For the face shape, I think she covers it w/ the way she "pouts" and the huge ass hair. For the hair color, it can be changed so easily. With a touch of photoshop as well, it can make the hair darker. :D I'm scared to do anything like that...What if I finally meet the one, and then at night, when I take off my make up, he runs away. T____T LOLL

And nooo that's not a dood. lol It's a girl. The "Mustach" shadow throw you off? lol

honest yes it did, not trying to be mean or anything but seriously it threw me off. Thank you very much for clarifying it for me

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I'm laughing so hard right now at darv and marduk's comments. hahahahahaha...This makes me wonder how they hooked up. lmao.

But yeaaa....about the makeup and pics.....i find it very cool....yet scary at the same time. I'm going to agree with Muddie on this....it could very well be her. Makeup does wonders and if you're good, like she is, you can easily change your face structure by the angle of the camera.

Soo...be careful guys. Har Har Har.

noungning

Heartless
ok so i was debating with myself, at first it doesn't seem the girl wa the same chick, but after looking at the eyes again because i thought it just doesn't look like her in the first "in the process of" pix and the before pix... but looking at her nose, mouth and stache, it's her... lol although, she might've lost maybe like 5-10 pounds since her before pix because her face got sharper in the "in the process of" pix, and also have gotten lighter... other words she found the most unattractive picture of herself for the before pix lol

haha i want big eyes... maybe i should go find the circle lens lol :p

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i'm sorry but that kinda makeup look so plain.....the only thing that made it nice was the fake lashes.....lmfao

maybe one day i needa replicate that look when i get bored.... that face --------> 0_O <--- lol and also pointing @ the cheeks....lol gay i know

sarN

sarNie Granny
how she make her eye soo big like them japaness animation . wow . i guess anyone can be beautiful haha i need a makeup den

XCappy

Mr. Char
i'm sorry but that kinda makeup look so plain.....the only thing that made it nice was the fake lashes.....lmfao

maybe one day i needa replicate that look when i get bored.... that face --------> 0_O <--- lol and also pointing @ the cheeks....lol gay i know
You should just post a photo when you wake up an early morning after chit-chatting late with me !

sulad

sarNie Adult

Totally agree with you.
If she was to put on "Pretty" Make-up.
I'll call that "Mad Skill".

omg...believe me, makeup can make ANYONE gorgeous! no kidding...once you use makeup, however, you won't be able to go out of the house without it...you'll get so used to it that you look unbearably plain without any on...lol...it's true...