TheGurlo22's Creations <3 [UPDATED October 1st]

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the comment TT..and yea,,i agree that
she's better w/Singto..they look so cute! btw,,
here's a really simple poster that i made cuz i wanna put it on my sig.. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lmao.. thip.. i first started out with paint .. and then to paint.net lol.. but now.. it's all about ps.. lol..

but i gotta say.. paint.net is really easy to use too though.. i would call paint.net a simple version of ps.. but it has less to offer.. like filters and stuff.. etc..

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
^ lmao.. thip.. i first started out with paint .. and then to paint.net lol.. but now.. it's all about ps.. lol..

but i gotta say.. paint.net is really easy to use too though.. i would call paint.net a simple version of ps.. but it has less to offer.. like filters and stuff.. etc..
Yea, i agree w/ you..that's why I'm taking
photoshop class. we're learning how to use the CS5 version..so yea
so when i actually get ps on my computer, i'll know how to work with it :)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
@tubby: u can d/l ps frm the link ceci posted at the sticky thread above. tat version is good altho its old. im currently using tat old adobe and adobe premiere 6.0 and paint.net. love all of em lols

@gurlo: ah icic, u take ps classes. hw frequent are these classes o_O

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow... ur school is teaching u cs5 omg!!! that's the newest one!!..
ahhh.. last year when i decided to take graphic communication class for fun.. and to learn more .. the school was still just using cs2.. and i was using cs4 at home at that time.. lol.. but it's all good since they have all the same stuff.. except each version becomes more and more high tech.. lol.. have fun in that class.. gosh me and my friends were bored to death since we always completed our projects ahead of time.. lol..

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
wow... ur school is teaching u cs5 omg!!! that's the newest one!!..
ahhh.. last year when i decided to take graphic communication class for fun.. and to learn more .. the school was still just using cs2.. and i was using cs4 at home at that time.. lol.. but it's all good since they have all the same stuff.. except each version becomes more and more high tech.. lol.. have fun in that class.. gosh me and my friends were bored to death since we always completed our projects ahead of time.. lol..

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Hi, Thanks for all of your wonderful comments :)
I really appreciated it! Here's one that I made of Min,, :D It's really simple..i guess ;)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
@tubby: u can d/l ps frm the link ceci posted at the sticky thread above. tat version is good altho its old. im currently using tat old adobe and adobe premiere 6.0 and paint.net. love all of em lols

@gurlo: ah icic, u take ps classes. hw frequent are these classes o_O
I actually have the link to CS4 but my computer is too slow to dl a big file...I have to wait until my brother get a faster internet, which I have no idea when lol

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
HI, Thanks for the comments :) Here are some that i made :)
it's not artworks, but just wanted to share :D..I didn't do much to it..cuz i was too lazy :D

Here's the one i made & the original:

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Hi again, && thanks for the comments :)
well, here one simple one that i made for huajaikaungtur's tutorial...so yep :)

*btw, here's a tutorial i made for huajaikaungtur :) if you want to watch... :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol... i was like "what did you do with the pics?" but was like oh.. you colored/retouched.. not bad.. i still have to work on my colorization... keep up the work ^_^..