TheGurlo22's Creations <3 [UPDATED October 1st]

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all of the wonderful comments!!! I LOVE THEM!!!! <3
Here are some banners I made,,it might not be that good,,just starting to create these little-ish banners :D so yep,,

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all of the beautiful comments! Love them <3 Here's more I made..:D it might not be that good..but yea :)

Btw,,i wanted to turn this Grand artwork in the elusiveflames challenge..but i realize I didn't do much on it so i might not win :) i might be making another one for it with the same pictures and do a lot more on it :D

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the comments! :D I love this shoot of Vill..she looks so gorgeous!

btw,,i decided to turn this picture of Grand in for the challenge :) even though i might not win.. i made some minor changes so yep :)

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Hi, Thanks for the comments! :D Well,,here's a colorization i made..it's my first time coloring a black&&white picture so it might not be that good :D btw,,i'm just doing this for fun&&i'm not going to turn it in for the challenge okies..cuz i was too lazy to color the necklace :D haha,,so yep..Thanks!!!
Here's the one I colorize,,

and then the orginal :D

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the beautiful comments! :D Well, here are more I made..just too busy so yea..
Well, enjoy :) btw,,i have to go over all of my artworks and rename them again so yea..then it'll show up :)