Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Polyplus)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the pics midday! Joy is too cute :wub: Tui looks horrible and look like he gain alot of weight in this lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
awe. fon is so very pretty in that picture.
the beach scene looks so cute .. i can't wait.

thanks for the pictures :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
count me in. i have to wake up for Monday/Tuesday then Wed/Thurs :lol: ..
ch3 really beating me this time :loool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
wow i finally made it over to this page LOL...dang it i have too many lakorns this month ahahaha and i'm starting a new job too! ahhhh wow i love the teaser! looks good...the pixs are super cute! thanks for sharing them with us! Fon does look really pretty here! I too love agressive p'eks...can't wait to see Paul do his thing! :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. . PAUL DO HIS THING :ph34r: i better stop here.
i wouldn't mind reading a PAUL/FON fiction as well if this lakorn became a hit.
i really hope it does b/c the teaser definitely is captivating.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
wow i finally made it over to this page LOL...dang it i have too many lakorns this month ahahaha and i'm starting a new job too! ahhhh wow i love the teaser! looks good...the pixs are super cute! thanks for sharing them with us! Fon does look really pretty here! I too love agressive p'eks...can't wait to see Paul do his thing! :lol:
what thing? a :r-scene-pop-corn: ??? he did one with noon w in "rahut risaya" and it was fun to watch.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
only 3 more nights and I'll be sticking around my hotel to catch it hehe I miss Namfon although I will see her soon.