Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Polyplus)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
can't wait to see this. Paul is one of my faves. and numfon is pretty good too. many of the roles that she chooses to play are good.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lol mae hua lampong she didnt cut her hait it was just a wig.. i didn't enjoy those lakorns ether but mae hua lampong was way better than prueka sawad!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol mae hua lampong she didnt cut her hait it was just a wig.. i didn't enjoy those lakorns ether but mae hua lampong was way better than prueka sawad!
in PS she has a willing scene with nok sinjai...it's why i haven't buy this one when mayura has dubbed it.

cecilia

Staff member
in PS she has a willing scene with nok sinjai...it's why i haven't buy this one when mayura has dubbed it.
muaha.funny is that i have this on the shelf and i refuse to watch it for a 2nd time :p

i love FON in there but not her weakness and the way that old man come after her .. taking advantage of her ..

1 more day .. not counting sunday. today. lol

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Hi iono :)
hehe yep its airing soon on monday I cant wait!!! :yahoo:
Hola KaylaC :D

Oh gosh! Namfon and that wig! LOL, why couldn't they just have made her put her hair in a ponytail or something? LOL

Anyway, tomorrow is the day =D Hopefully there are a lot of cute scenes ;D

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks so sweet thanks tinah for sharing.
Oh my gosh is that a real kiss :eek:

cecilia

Staff member
awe. that is so cute .. i so can't wait. i need to sleep early tonight. want to catch this when it premiere tomorrow.