Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Polyplus)

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
HAHA i can't remember... im not sure i was thinking about rahut rissaya too but its been so long i forgot... i think he did... hahha i can't remember can someone confirm this?

onahc

sarNie Elites
say what you want about paul but he is a great actor, he always does well. surprises me, what a talent!

tinah

sarNie Coma
namfon doing another "R" scene?..whoa. she has done alot!..hehe. no surprise, kiss/slap is bound to have a rape

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
o_O Dang! Another real kiss? Are you serious? I think Paul is being coming a bit too lucky. He's been kissing everyone of his n'eks since Rahut Rissiya. So lucky.

skies

sarNie Adult
this lakorn sounds exactly like jumleuy ruk, no??? lol
anyways, i'll be looking forward to this lakorn
when will it air???

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm looking forward to this one too... Just because is a revenge.lol. I addicted to revenge dramas.I'll be able to see Namfon again too.

Yeah, it's like Jamleuy Ruk and also the other lakorn Polyplus had with Rotmey and the AF dude.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
There was news about real kissing and Namfon allowing, I hope its just a promotion because dont really want her to lip Paul :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
... hummm i wonder how i miss this thread until R' scene is mention :p --- typical revenge drama ^^^ Ch 3 is on a roll with aggressive P"K . 2008 is truly a slap/jOOp year !

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHA i can't remember... im not sure i was thinking about rahut rissaya too but its been so long i forgot... i think he did... hahha i can't remember can someone confirm this?
i just watch "rahut risaya" and yes, there's a r-scene! paul goes to the hotel where are noon and one of her friend who falls inlove with her. when he see that, paul becomes furious and kidnap noon. there go to the doctor's house and he rapes noon!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
... hummm i wonder how i miss this thread until R' scene is mention :p --- typical revenge drama ^^^ Ch 3 is on a roll with aggressive P"K . 2008 is truly a slap/jOOp year !
lol Sarn, did you do a search on the forum of r scene or rape scene? :lol: :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
how u know girl ? ????? crazy but it TRUE . If R' scene wasn't in dis thread the search engine on the forum wouldn't had pick it up LAMO --- i was lazy yesterday

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like r-scene too, they make the lakorn more interesting, lol. i want them to remake "pleung apootahet" with willy and tao, it was so good...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
how u know girl ? ????? crazy but it TRUE . If R' scene wasn't in dis thread the search engine on the forum wouldn't had pick it up LAMO --- i was lazy yesterday
you actually do search engine for r scenes o_O? whoa

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
i like r-scene too, they make the lakorn more interesting, lol. i want them to remake "pleung apootahet" with willy and tao, it was so good...
haha Nooo! I want them to remake SAMEE with Joy and Phol. Gosh, we're all r-scene freaks. I'm sooo happy Namfon is getting more lakorns and this time she's getting "r" by a younger guy and not Nok Chatchai. That lakorn grossed me out because she was "r" by Nok twice already. But, I think the first one was willing in that evil marn lakorn with Por where that old lady possesses poor Namfon's body.

ooo r scene.... lol... dude i was totally grossed out with the nok and namfon r scene... bleh.... but waiting to watch this lakorn.... is it gonna air like late feb or something?