Tukkathong

mia07

Introvert
Ton is WAY too young to be King already - man, they should have had the pra'ek that played Chalawan as King because he seems to fit that role more.

mia07

Introvert
I don't mind seeing him come back and play as a pra'ek either. Shoo, they can even bring back all the pra'eks that played in Gro Pid Jid See.

sunyanoic

sarNie Egg
Since this lakorn comes on only 2 days out of the week i gotten bored cause of the downtime. i am already curious on what lakorn is gonna be out after this one; isnt that terible?! LMAO. :lol:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
You know..The casting of this series is sooooo weird..They have soo many cast but they play as parents..Such as Lek is playing as a dad..Whereas Phone is playing as the main character..? WTH..? I mean Mild is understanding because she is young but still..Ton and Lek and Namfon and Tik does NOT look like parents..WTH..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
And what's stupid is even the owner of the company said Lek look too young so they made him wear the king crown and put fake mustache shade on him..I'm like well DUH he look young cuz he IS young..!! So stupid..I'm serious..And yea..Lek is playing as Mild's dad..WTF..??!!

mia07

Introvert
Credits: PYJClub

I just saw these pictures and man, I'm quite surprised. Lek is very cute though. LOL.​

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..Tik and Fon is gonna play Note's parents..The guy that was paired up with Au in Sung Tong..Once again..WTF..??!! There is actually 2 pra aeks..One is Phone and the other one that will be playing the one that lives in that doll..From what I know he is new and will be paired up with Mild..And there is another new nang aek that will be paired up with Phone..

mia07

Introvert
Too many characters, I don't think I'll be able to catch up. So what's Aom's role and why is she half white and black?
More new characters? Hmmm.. I don't know if they will be good or not. The new girl Min from Pla Boo Thong wasn't that great
of an actress as the na'ek so I'm having doubts these two new people will be good as well, but can't judge a book by its cover.

Mann

Mild is so freaken pretty! Phones hair gottta gooo.. should be like Leks! UGHHH. This lakorn coulda been better.. not lol.

yak

sarNie Adult
Poor Lek.. He look a teen father

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I really hate how they're trying to make boran lakorns "funny" when it really isn't. They're adding unnecessary parts. The graphics are sooo lame too T_T.

Btw, whats the storyline to this lakorn?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I really hate how they're trying to make boran lakorns "funny" when it really isn't. They're adding unnecessary parts. The graphics are sooo lame too T_T.

Btw, whats the storyline to this lakorn?
Thats right, it's targeted towards kids now rather then older people and young adults. It's the Ja Ting Ja thing that has taken over.

sunyanoic

sarNie Egg
Man...after looking at the recent posted pics of Phone and whomeevr else. I am just wondering who does their hair!? An amature stylist or something!? Its not cracking..they need some new hair-dos and some GOOD HUR...good fake hair if they are adding extensions like that. Oh but LEK is pretty handsome..=] mmm hmm lol.