Tukkathong

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
i like Yam a lot she's a great actress even though she has been playing borans for a long time but she can still be nang'ek because she still looks pretty and young. i'll still hope for her to be the other nang'ek in here.
wanna update news (got the news from pyj fans) she said if nothing changes James will be playing as the other pra'ek. so can watch for his name in the title song in this coming sat(3/27).
if Yam really get to play as the other nang'ek in here then she will pair up with James which will be cool because they never get pair up before. but i won't put my hopes up because will be dissappointed if it didn't happen.
it will be nice if Jame comes back...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
so basically there's 2 couples right? Phone-Mild, and A new P'ek-New N'ek?? rite? i like the lakorn so far, its not so predictable like the other ones since this isn't a remake. Yes i agree I miss james! They didn't pair Lek up wit any girl?? He would of looked very cute with Dear she's so gorgeous and he's so handsome.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
from the latest news i got. yep there's two couples: phone+mild, and james+?, they haven't got the nang'ek for james yet. but anything can change if the actress/actor didn't film their scenes yet,heck even if they did film their scenes. it can always be switch around.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
From the opening, I saw Aont..I guess he's playn the supporting role now.. :( ..Well, I hope that they get someone new faces to play the other pranang..heck, one of the girls from KohGaiYasit will be okay..as long as it's not old faces we've been seeing in borans after another. Plus, I haven't seen them in any other borans yet..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG JAMES!!! JAMES IS BACK!! yayayayay!!! he's sooo handsome. wait james is the other p'ek? the kid that Ton had but Dear stole?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Does anyone know the full storyline to this lakorn? I'm actually very interested in it apart from the whole "takatan" thing lol

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Why dont they make Lek be peak his handsome then Phone I mean nothing against him but yea so theres 2 couples Aom character they think its funny but stupid they prolly gave her this role b/c knew she can act and look ridiculous she match this role to. I just watch latest episode 8 fast forwarded ha goin wait till neak grow up boring already oh well not a surprise.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
So is james the Yak? i dint get that part, help explain please. I think james should be paired up with aom i heard that she was suppose to be with the yak so most likely it's james. If they haven't found a person for the main role yet then the kids might have 2 stay kids for awhile. I hope they wont drag this lakor too long like Sung Tong, but I hope it's a little longer than Tep Sung Warn.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
from what I heard Yam isnt in boran lakorns anymore...bc now I think she went to modern lakorn like Bee Martika.......

I'm not even gonna try watching this lakorn but Dear looks pretty tho...the guys look ridiculous in the costume.............why cant they have real old men/women play the parents instead of having Fon and them play it

sakura

sarNie Egg
can anyone tell me, I'm just curious...who is the main character? since i thought it would be phone isn't? and is phone playing the doll or someone else? everything seem confusing for me, please explain what going on???? :unsure:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
phone is a p'ek but he's not the p'ek in the doll he's the doll's half brother that is living with the lady in the cave where aom is. James can't be the p'ek cuz he already showed up as the yak transformed. So the doll is going to be sum1 new. I heard that aont was in the lakorn but im not sure.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
phone is a p'ek but he's not the p'ek in the doll he's the doll's half brother that is living with the lady in the cave where aom is. James can't be the p'ek cuz he already showed up as the yak transformed. So the doll is going to be sum1 new. I heard that aont was in the lakorn but im not sure.
so jame is the yak, which mean jame and aom will pair right? I hope they pair..

Phon

sarNie Adult
the director himself was suppose to be the giant yak and the god when he turn into a god but they change put james in it. aom and james r not the pra ake and nang ake. and phone dont get mild he get the yak girl. new pra ake is in the doll....i hope he dont suck and look like a man not a boy. sick tired of these skinny short pra ake they have that cant act if they die trying. and i hate that stupid grass hopper thing annoying and useless. y have it in there. boran these days argh.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
James looks like he got a little buffer or should I just say bigger.
I was thinking that too!! He looked like he's been working out a little, unless it was the tight clothes, nah i think James has been getting bigger. Oh man James should be the p'ek but im glad he's in the lakorn at least and he's going 2 be with aom!! yay.