Ubat Ruk Kham Kop Fah

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhh i only saw that one clip of episode 1 that is subbed... eeeek gotta d/l it now hehe.. golf mike are so kute.. hehe.. golf is so hilarious going to use the restroom hehe.. kekekekeke... okies time for me to d/l hehehe xp .. lalalalala.. ooo i have to say .. their acting aint bad.. >_< ..

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
lol im so late! i am currently dl this! It seems good according to everyone's comments!
Someone needs to Pin this thread!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the scene where mike pulled toey's bra out was hialrious!....from the previews and teaser...seems like mike is gonna have a sad storyline....i'm gonna feel bad for him...I even felt bad for him when he was in the rain...did peak took him in?

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
I really like this lakorn! Golf and Mike were both funny.
I can't wait for epi 3. Lol they're soo cute when they need to use the restroom!

my fav. moments:

- peak thinking that mike likes her, when he approached her at her car
- mike walking in on peak looking at those risque photos of girls on golf's laptop
- peak talking to that puppet :lol:
- toey walking out with golf's pup calling herself the momma. awwww! :wub:

peak's character in here is hilarious! mike's character reminds me of a lakorn l-deathnote esp. with the sucking on that lollipop, walking barefoot and the way he touched peak's umbrella. if there were to be thai deathnote, golf & mike should definitely star in it.

i'm still confused as to who gets who, too... and i wonder if the opening song has anything to do with the storyline at all. :lol:

so far though, it seems like mike will get toey and golf will get peak. :D and i hope both boys will not be going after peak. love her character, but i'm not into those kind of storylines.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
YES!!! 2 more days!! hahaha!!=]
cant wait!! i love it when Golf flirts with Peak..especially that part when they were at the restaurant!!
hahahaha!!!!..and Mikes Cuteness at Peaks house!! XD!!..lol..

waaaaa....i want to see moreee. i can't wait till mike and toey meets! its gonna be good
oh yeah! me too. technically, they've already met via the bookstore, but he was just quickly passing by and helping her with japanese. that was also a cute scene. :spin: