Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated Article from Gossipstar
Aimee's Boyfriend Got Down on One Knee and Proposed to Her in Paris

Prepare to bid your farewells to the single life along with your best friend Chompoo Araya. N'ek Aimee Morakot finally has pictures of her own from when her sweetheart bent down on one knee to propose to her with a big diamond ring. The scenery was perfect and romantic with the Eiffel Tower in the background. Aimee was so shocked and touched that she immediately hugged her sweetheart. The whole news team would like to congratulate Aimee na ka.  

See more.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thookatha said:
is her man purposely meant to not be seen?

Seriously! I'm like, how does he look, how does he look and.....boo. None of those pictures show his face. Haha.
Is he cute? :ghehe: Not that it matters of course. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Thookatha said:
is her man purposely meant to not be seen?
phatman said:

Seriously! I'm like, how does he look, how does he look and.....boo. None of those pictures show his face. Haha.
Is he cute? :ghehe: Not that it matters of course. 
His name is James Jirayuth. He's a hi-so and they've been dating for 9 years. They're very private about their love life. James has a signature pose and that's to hide his face when he takes pictures. I find that dumb. Lol. Maybe he's camera shy. But here's a few pictures of how he looks like when he isn't feeling so camera shy.

cecilia

Staff member
Mahalo said:
I just realized that everyone in here are married or engaged except for Anne. Well, I don't think Peter and Ploy had an official wedding but having a baby together = married. Lol.
Peter and Ploy actually are married .. their wedding was on October 5, 2013. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh he looks alright. Haha. He just looks older~er. Haha. Thanks Mahalo!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cecilia said:
Peter and Ploy actually are married .. their wedding was on October 5, 2013. 
Oh really? Maybe I forgot about it. Lol. I just remember poof and then babies.  

sarN

sarNie Granny
Aww. It does make us single ppl lonely lol. I do want a few men in my life , as for marriage , it seen unreal to me but everyone here look happy & in love . And babies ! Love them , want them but don't want to watch them lol.

saki

sarNie Adult
These pictures are really nice and everyone looks good! Thanks for sharing :)

Yeah, something about Chompoo's ring makes me keep staring at it.  :shock2: :spin:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aw Aom.skaojai finally married her long time bf. Big congrats! Shes one of my favorite villians.

Yea, why was most of them in Japan around the same time lol.I can't wait for annes wedding. Everyone is anticipating for that to happe although ill be sad n happy at the same time

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Out of all the couples above, im most envious of my ken and peter's wives, they seem like such loving husbands and doting fathers to their kids.

Signature pose, to hide his face from the camera lol quite pointless hahah

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated Article from Gossipstar
Here Comes the Next Bride, Namfon's Farang Boyfriend Gets Down on One Knee to Propose

And yet, another person is off the market. Superstar Namfon Kullanut was stunned when her Caucasian boyfriend Jordan Winter surprised her by getting down on one knee to propose to her. The two have spent 4 years getting to know each other. She will surely be a bride soon. Friends and fan clubs are taking this opportunity to congratulate the two on Instagram. Gossipstar news team would also like to congratulate the couple on their good news.   

She seems to like dating farangs. First Stefan, now Jordan. He is handsome! Congratulations to her! I was super obsessed with her and Bee during Ploy Lom Phet days. Lol. 

See more.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I feel like AF could use a little more updates on our favorites' personal lives. That's why I decided to pick up translating Thai articles as a hobby. Lol. I'm glad that everyone is enjoying this new feature. I kind of felt like I was spamming for a second with all these photos and new threads. Haha. I'd love for AF to become the new go to site for Thai entertainment news :) 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Mahalo said:
I feel like AF could use a little more updates on our favorites' personal lives. That's why I decided to pick up translating Thai articles as a hobby. Lol. I'm glad that everyone is enjoying this new feature. I kind of felt like I was spamming for a second with all these photos and new threads. Haha. I'd love for AF to become the new go to site for Thai entertainment news :)
wish i knew how to read thai. i only know some of the "letters". my grandma started trying to teach me this past year, but she passed away first. well, at least i know how to speak it...ha. did u grow up in the states or thailand...or both? cuz u have a great command of thai and english...speaking, reading, writing...etc...!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Thookatha said:
wish i knew how to read thai. i only know some of the "letters". my grandma started trying to teach me this past year, but she passed away first. well, at least i know how to speak it...ha. did u grow up in the states or thailand...or both? cuz u have a great command of thai and english...speaking, reading, writing...etc...!!
Girly, I'm not even Thai. Lol. I picked up learning Thai from watching subbed lakorns. It took me about 4 years to learn. I was born and raised in the States. As for translating, I use a phonetic translator that writes out all of the Thai pronunciations into English. Since I can speak Thai now, I can decipher their meanings. So the translator just writes out the article in karaoke format. Lol. It takes awhile to translate long articles, but I enjoy doing it because it also improves my Thai vocabulary.    

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated Article from Sanook
Lydia and Matthew Deane's Romantic Pre-wedding Photoshoot

The anticipation continues for the pre-wedding marathon as another couple from the Thai entertainment circle prepares for their auspicious day. Lydia Sarunrat and Matthew Deane traveled to France for their pre-wedding photoshoot. Recently, the two shared the first two photos from their romantic and beautiful shoot. Lydia and Matthew's traditional engagement ceremony will be held on March 16th, 2015, at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. The reception will take place on March 21, 2015, at the Intercontinental Hotel.

CR: Sanook and Gossipstar for pictures      

See more of their relationship.