Urassaya Sperbund

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you ladies Loveyaya, Dariey, Cheek, Bubble8 and Vimalee for keeping this thread moving.

Yaya sculpture that was sculpt by Jonathan Wylder.

Jonathan Wylder Gallery

dariey

sarNie Adult
From Yaya to fans and everyone..love the hashtag. ^_^

"Thank you thank you x 1000 to everyone who supported and voted for me na ka my gratitude can't be put to words jing jing ka.
Thanks to all fans for the hot girl of the year award three years in a row :)
Thanks for encouragement and motivations so I am who I am now. I really don't know how to thanks to compensate all the love I've been given. #lovelotsandlotsandlotsandlotsandlots"
cr nyconfidential

Happy for Yaya winning Hot Girl of the Year 3 years in a row..
 ​
cr onlyoneonlyy_pantip shared by withloveurassaya​

Yaya with P'Jui..
cr ny club
 ​
Yaya,fans and happiness..
cr Ballsirin shared by allaboutyaya​

dariey

sarNie Adult
Translation by che3ks.tq so much.. ^_^

"She doesn't have to wear a lot of makeup and she still looks beautiful. I'm offended!" -  sangie_tvhost
 ​
 ​
"In reality, she's very cute. Even when she's just wearing a T-Shirt she has this aura to her and the more she dresses up, the prettier she is. Waiting to watch her lakorn."janjie
 ​
with p'jui..
cr dackdevil shared by preeyakamon14​

dariey

sarNie Adult
with Fai Nichanun..
cr faaiinichanun​
 ​
i don't know who DJ Matoom is but his post is funny.from left pic i think he said he want to have selfie with yaya lastnight but he can't coz of the crowd around her.said something like today he drag her to dressing room to have a pic..haha

cr matoomstagram​

dariey

sarNie Adult
Bangkok Airways event..

cr as in pic & space4ny (trans)​
Interview from Manager.co:

Yaya proud to be Bangkok Airways first presenter. Confirm her fee is in a normal rate. Funny being presenter of different airline with Nadech. Said, they can meet at the destination. Admit she didn't know that her tax is over million baht. Said her mother hire an accountant to work for her. She is come to terms with paying a lot of tax. Happy that people admire her for paying tax in full amount. Explain that she wear ring on left ring finger for 3-4 year already. It's a good luck ring and it make her more confidence. Ignore the believe that people who are not married and wear ring on left ring finger will not get to be married. No plan for dinning with Nadech on Valentine day.

It made us sweat when we heard the rumor that the famous actress “Yaya Urassaya Sperbund” have to pay tax in 7 digits because of her high income. Recently we met with Yaya in Bangkok Airways event launching new TV commercial at Paragon Cineplex 5 th floor, Siam Paragon. Yay herself said that she accepting that and have nothing to worry because she have a lot of works, so its normal for her to pay a lot of tax.

Yaya : “I don’t know ka, actually the income that I have its already high, if I have to pay that is mean I have to pay, its normal. Recently I paid already. I have a lot of work so Its normal that I have to pay a lot of tax. I come to term with it, and not worry about it ks. We have to follow the law. I don’t know about the list of actor and actress with the highest tax ka. Its about the law, we can not do anything about it. Many people admire me for being an actress that pay tax every year, I’m happy ka. Its my duty”

dariey

sarNie Adult
its been a while see your post loveyaya. :D

Watch her dance clips from the event make me laugh.her clueless but spontaneous dance is cute..^_^

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Good role model from the Thailand People Chart.

Congratulations to everyone and especially to Yaya for being the youngest along with the veteran actresses.

1.  Anne T.

2.  Aump P.

3.  Yaya U.

4.  Chompoo A.

5.  Pancake K.

credit withloveurassayas IG

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Yes, I watched the clips. She is cute. Love her performance. She did a dance in GRGR too. Looks so pro. Her event tomorrow, Japan Expo Thailand. Hope they dress her nicely.

Cr pics owners

The makeup is good and the attire is colorful. She looks good. Though the air ticket don't come cheap. Got to try it one day.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Awh she looks so lovely!  :crush: Thanks everyone for all the pictures! And Aum Patchrapa is a good role model? lol. If there's absolutely any senior actress who is a good role model to everyone, it'd be Mew Lalita. Anyways, congrats to Yaya for being the only younger generation actress to make it on that list. Actually, Yaya almost always makes up to the top 5 of any poll for any category so congrats to her for always being  highly loved by the Thai netizens even when there are so many newbies who are coming strong as well as all these older actresses who are still in the limelight. She hasn't been working as much as she does before but people still think of her. That itself is already a great accomplishment. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
tq everyone for the post.yeah,the poll already said much.happy for her,hope she always stay like this no matter how far she will be in future.. ^_^

From Bangkok Airways official fb and yt..

shared by only one only y pantip​
 ​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cE1rhn1o5Q​
 ​
it seem everyone want to take a pic with her last night but due to the crowd they take with her already pic instead and said their appreciation for her being the first presenter for Bangkok Airways.people high hope already on her.

from today Japan Expo 2015..
cr as in pic​