wat r ur dreams?

sirena

sarNie Adult
simple,

wat do u wana be wen ur grow up or wat ur goin to skool for right now?

wat r ur dreams ?:)

im currently in college

freshmen :) haha and im goin to skool to become and get my degree in nursing assistance :]

wen i waz younger i really wanted to be a designer or like super model ROFL xD seriously haha but yea

i have loads and loads of drawing ive used to drawn of like style and ect

everything around me that time revolved around fashion like i really luv it u noe

but then my parents didnt approve of it....i wish they were more supportive abt my decision u noe but yea they said that i should just stop and give up cuz it not gonna get me any where or anything..or it a stupid idea

they said all those things to me and it really put me down

only 2 ppl outta all my family and friend support me it waz my older sis and my bf

they were the only 2 ppl who encourage me to go on :) i luv them <3

but then later on i realize that it not easy and just lot goin on

so i gave up that idea and listen to my family and im becoming a nurse :]

sorry i wrote alot haha tell me abt u guys

i want to be in healthcare, too. ;)

since i've been involved in it for some years now, i realize it's not exactly like what i thought it would be. grew up wanting to help people, cure diseases... kind of i help take care of the physical ailments, b/c i was born lucky to be so healthy type of thing. then i learned the health-care industry isn't that perfect, & some stuff are kind of... hm... i still want to be involved in health-care though & am right now trying to figure how i can remain involved but do things my own way as well. B)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wow interesting topic; right now I'm in my Senior Year at UTDallas... well it's my third year, but I'm set to graduate in spring 2008 because of a minor error I will be set back until 2009 =/ which kinda sucks.... over one freaking class.... *still totally pissed off*
anyways disregarding that .. I'm going to school for bio pre-med and business admin; macreconomics double major.... my goal is to get accepted to medical school and work towards becoming a pediatrician......I always wanted to be a writer, but like sirena my parents weren't very thrilled lol at the same time I always liked science... I also realized that I learn very easily and studying isn't much of a obstacle for me so I decided to apply it to something more beneficial towards society like pediatrics.... I still have a long road ahead somewhat ... but I'll make it!

I've also thought about dropping my pediatrician dream to be a forensic pathologist, but I decided to stick to my original dream.. then i had another obstacle I wanted to do law because I did an intern at a law firm and wow man it was amazing i loved it.... but still not enough to take over my pediatric dream...

so all in all im gonna go for pediatrics lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
My dream is to marry James Franco :loool: I'm kidding...well not really buts it not realistic.

I used to want to be a graphic designer or a web designer but I realized I didn't have enough patience for that stuff.

As for right now I want to major in nutrition science and be a clinical nutritionist. But that can change too.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
7270 who the hell are you? How'd you know about Note? Well he's history; hence, the name change lol. He broke my heart *sniff sniff* ever since he left my tv screen haha.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
at first i was like, "dreams?" as in when you sleep and dream? i was so ready to tell my weird dreams about how many times i have died.

anyway

i WAS going for my medical assistant, but i started skipping class cuz i bot bored. i only started that path after i saw 1 litre of tear, cuz like Aya said in that drama, "i'm living, and i want to live for something/someone"<--something like that. i even started working as a personal care helping three disability person in their homes because Aya (1 litre of tear && the real Aya) had the same disease as them. stupid discussion. i need to not go to school till i know what i want. i dont want to take classes i dont need.

that's a good movie to inspire a person to study more. :mellow: and... :spin:

7270 who the hell are you? How'd you know about Note? Well he's history; hence, the name change lol. He broke my heart *sniff sniff* ever since he left my tv screen haha.
B)

sirena

sarNie Adult
Wow interesting topic; right now I'm in my Senior Year at UTDallas... well it's my third year, but I'm set to graduate in spring 2008 because of a minor error I will be set back until 2009 =/ which kinda sucks.... over one freaking class.... *still totally pissed off*
anyways disregarding that .. I'm going to school for bio pre-med and business admin; macreconomics double major.... my goal is to get accepted to medical school and work towards becoming a pediatrician......I always wanted to be a writer, but like sirena my parents weren't very thrilled lol at the same time I always liked science... I also realized that I learn very easily and studying isn't much of a obstacle for me so I decided to apply it to something more beneficial towards society like pediatrics.... I still have a long road ahead somewhat ... but I'll make it!

I've also thought about dropping my pediatrician dream to be a forensic pathologist, but I decided to stick to my original dream.. then i had another obstacle I wanted to do law because I did an intern at a law firm and wow man it was amazing i loved it.... but still not enough to take over my pediatric dream...

so all in all im gonna go for pediatrics lol
great dream hun :) go for it :]

do ur best!:)

i hate it wen i dnt noe wat i want like wat i want to be and do

and the sad part is i dnt noe my talent and urggg it just a mess and like quarter said i dnt wanna take class that i dnt need

sigh- super confusing :p

i just wanna be a bum for the rest of my life haha

i still never put away my fashion design idea i still wanan do it :angry:

and yes asian parents sucks! they dnt support u in anything

well my parents dnt :lmao:

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
i have one dream and one dream only and that is to write a book that will one day be known throughout the world

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i wanna marry a rich guy and live a luxurious life FOREVER!! LOL!!! :p very unlikely to happen....LOL. but still my dream...

but other than that...maybe graduate from college in usa(maybe finance), go back to thailand and get a good job...and live happily(IF i get a good job though.LOL)
if i dont get a good job......wait for a bequest from my parents.LOL

i still never put away my fashion design idea i still wanan do it :angry:
you can still do it. do you design your own clothes or anything like that yet? have any drawings going? well, i don't know what it is you fashion people do. when i was at PSU, there was this pro-fashion girl i knew. she made & designed her own clothes along w/ designing & making clothes for every play, fashion show, etc... at the school, but her major was business. her parents didn't know anything about the designing stuff. damn. she was also writing a book on the side. :eek:

and my family will adopt you. we're very supportive, & i've always wanted a sister esp. since i won't have to change diapers, b/c you're grown up already. ;)

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I'm currently in college too, I'm a senior, I graduate in May 2008, woohoo! About damn time too, I've been in school 5 years (changed my major about 4 times :p ).
My parents were iffy about the fashion designing thing but they were semi supportive of me, the rest of my family were always supportive. It's not that they didn't think I could do it, they were just worried that it would be too challenging because of how hard it is to get into the field, they didn't want me to have to struggle. I decided when I was 7 years old I wanted to do something that could help people and when I got to 5th grade I thought I wanted to be a singer, lol. It was between a pop star and a fashion designer. I was like most of my family, I was good a drawing but my area was fashion, I was get complimented on my taste and for the risks I take with fashion and a trendsetter. My popstart thing last until the end of 8th grade but I kept singing all throughout high school (opera) but I didn't give up on the fashion thing until after I started freshmen year of college. From there I went to archeology, to nursing, to pre-med to my current major Journalism. :)

I want to be what I'm trained/training to become, what I'm going to school for and that's journalism! I wanna be a reporter.
My goal is to start in print, which is what I'm good at, writing, reporting and researching. Do something in newspaper or magazines and then in a few years, make my way into broadcasting, either behind the scenes doing the reporting for news anchors, or being a field correspondence and then maybe become a news anchor (big money if you're in a big city, millions if you're on a national show) but I'd rather do something fun and stick to field reporting. My dream is to be a travel journalist and make documentaries on the side, I want to be able to help people, the world and environment with my skills. I'd also like to write a few novels on the side too, I'm currently working on my first (it's kind of one of those things many reporters do).

The best job I can think of is being Samantha Brown, I want her job. She's the lady that gets to travel to all sorts of places for the Travel and Discovery channel trying out food, learning about the culture, history and custom of the place.

I gave up on fashion designing because I figured it was kind of a waste to spend all that money on an education I don't need. It's smarter to get an college education in something I can fall back on as well as enjoy. Plus, I don't see how being a fashion designer would fullfill my goal of helping people and the world. Starving people aren't exactly worried about the latest fashion, people dying of aids have other things to worry about than what they're wearing. I figure there are those who need to go to school for fashion and those who have a natural talent, I can sew, I can draw and I can design, so why go to school for that?
Anyway, that's another dream of mine, to start my own line but I want that to be more of a side career.

So yeah, a lot of goals and dreams. :D Sorry for the rambling.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Wow...we have some really talented people in hear that have high hopes for themselves...which is really good.

i WAS going for my medical assistant, but i started skipping class cuz i bot bored. i only started that path after i saw 1 litre of tear, cuz like Aya said in that drama, "i'm living, and i want to live for something/someone"<--something like that. i even started working as a personal care helping three disability person in their homes because Aya (1 litre of tear && the real Aya) had the same disease as them. stupid discussion. i need to not go to school till i know what i want. i dont want to take classes i dont need.
I am also going to school to become a medical assistant as well...Im doing an associates degree for it though rather than just get a 9 month certificate...anywayz a medical assistant isn't what i really want to do because i heard that they don't get paid shitnitz...yeah i wanna help people...but i also want to make money too at the same time so yeah...i wanted to do Nursing but then Nursing school is too hard to get into...so im not gonna even try...

Anywayz after i get an associates degree for medical assisting imma transfer to a University and get a BS degree in Healthcare Administration...yup yup yup...Thats mah goal...

darvil

sarNie Adult
I'm going to bare my soul here.

First of all, when I was back in HS, I was considered to be someone who alot of people thought would be successful. This did more to screw me then I would have ever thought.

I moved to the US (from Thailand) when I was halfway done with my senior year in order to gain state residency faster. That way I can go to school earlier. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't get along with my stepdad and I moved out to an apartment with my older sister. I worked in a fast food place and also cleaned for a bakery and that was how I paid my bills. I don't know why but I lost my motivation for school and I didn't really do anything for literally a few years. I didn't do anything at all and was totally lost. It might have been because I was hanging out with people who aren't interested in education at all. Either way I was stuck in limbo and didn't care at all for education.

Then I decided I need to get my shit in order so I applied to WSU and was accepted. I decided to go there as I had a friend there but this was a mistake. Its a bad idea to go to a well known party school if you have been out of the "studying" loop for years. This is where I also found out I disliked programming and since I never thought about doing anything other then computer science, I was disillusioned. To keep the story short, I did terrible my first semester there as I just partied and never did my work. Although I was given a chance to continue, I decided that I needed to get away to resolve my issues and so I came back to this town.

After I got back I told my mother I didn't know what I wanted to do. She then convinced me to try to complete an engineering degree at the local college like pretty much all asian mothers would do. Since I was confused, I decided why the hell not. I decided on civil engineering as it is the most secure (job security) and also the easiest (at least on the BS level). This was about the same time I started my love affair with SW.

When I got more into civil engineering, I started to dislike it more and more. I find it incredibly boring when I was drawing in autocad and eagle point and find myself working more and more on SW server. This was the start of something special but I didn't realize it at first.

To cut my story short, I have changed the civil engineering from a 4 year to a 2 year. At first I thought I would just quit because I don't plan to do anything in the engineering field but I decided that was dumb of me to waste the time so I went ahead and finished the associate. I am now working toward a 4 year program called "Applied computer science in Information Technology". Its basically a castrated (easier) form of computer science which less focus on programming and more focus on the networking side of things. Computers have always been my first love and it just took me a while to realize that I needed to do something involving it. For me it turned out what I thought I wanted to do wasn't what I ended up enjoying but rather what I found out along the way of trying out new things. Now that I am working in the field I wanted to, I'm loving it even more. Right now I feel incredibly lucky and know that this is what I want to do for a career. It was only a few years ago that I was lost and confused.

So why did I write such a long ass pointless drivel? Well I want alot of you younger people here to know that it is ok for you to relax and not to move so fast and it is OK to change your mind. Now if you are SURE of what you want to do and find out you enjoy it then go right ahead. Also try out many different types of things/classes and feel out alot of stuff out there so you can really discover yourself. The biggest thing I learned though is not to be pressure by your family and expectations of others for you. Its a real unnecessary burden that often will work against you. The thing is that you have to do it for you and for yourself only. Also I don't understand why people pursue degrees that seems like they are unnecessary. For example, I have a near fanatical love for history and at one point contemplated majoring in it. But honestly I don't know what I could do with that. I'm sure everyone here have interests in MORE then one area. Why not get a degree in something deemed more useful and make the other more unlikely career as a hobby so you have something you can fall back to.

Now that I'm done preaching, I'm going to go back to myself. Small term goal for me right now is to master Redhat linux, and also master at least one scripting language. Also I want to get some major projects out on the net and administer them. Keeping myself busy is easy to do and frankly I've never enjoyed computers this much before. After getting my BS and the required years of experience, I will move out of this town and go to a big city so that I can learn how things work on a much bigger scale. Long term goal for me is to bring some changes to SE Asia, specifically in terms of the networking/internet world but that is a far fetch idea for now. I'm not exactly where I fit into the puzzle yet but I'm sure I will figure out that part in the future.

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
OK I start from HS... When i was in high school i wanted to be a psycho graphologist and study writtings and get to know people more from that... I also wanted to be a nurse, but i ended studying accounting (2 years). After graduated, i continued with studying business and languages (2 years), i got my diploma, but i still felt like i wanted to learn more n not work that time yet. My passion for Asia, since i was a lil kid, was still inside of me, so after a trip in Laos and Thailand, where i saw a lot of people there without work, in the misery, but also a lot of potential, that made me wanna work in help to development field, but not Humantarian actions at all cos i dun like, i dun think it's the same as help to development. To me, it's not a good way to help people. My dream is to see people being the actors of their own development with their own skills. Have u guys ever been satisfied of something u build with ur own hands? i do. I think those people will b more satisfied too if they are the ones who make their own choices for their life n future n give a sense to it. I'm happy when i see them smile when they do it.

Back to my story....So after my trip i entered an Institute of Political Science. My goal that time was to study Political science to get a large vision of things around me for the job i wanted to do, so to reach that goal, i had to study public admin first (one year) and i got my bachelor. I continued with political science n got my first year of master, and then i went for a specialization in cooperation, consulting, help to development in Southeast Asia Area (and i got my Master) to work as a consultant or manager of development projects in Asia.

I've never regretted the studies i did : accounting, business, languages, politics, law, ...cos to work in the help to development sector, these skills are needed, so it was a part of the long road i had to do to arrive at my destination (dream). I've also had one year"break" haha cos i had difficulties to find a job, so i was just doing things here n there....Interpretation, translation work, haha n i also was a medical assistant for a moment.

But now i'm happy, cos it seems like Santa listened to my wishes or read my wish list hahaha.... I've got a job. It's related to help to development. n promotion of local entrepreneurship. I will b working with interesting international organizations as the WB, IFM, UNDP, UNCTAD...and i can also work with NGOs durin my free time and continue to give support to ppl who wanna build their own future. Another dream is to help my family, cos there's no sense to my life if my dreams are only to feed my own needs. I have more dreams too...

noungning

Heartless
To keep the story short, I did terrible my first semester there as I just partied and never did my work.
man u should've elaborated what "partied" was... sitting on the couch watching tv or was it sleeping? :lol:

Another dream is to help my family, cos there's no sense to my life if my dreams are only to feed my own needs.
why must u remind me to come back to reality? <_<

haha since i'm bored at work. i guess it's time for me to answer to this thread. well, like mike-o says, not like no one already knows my life, since i open my mouth so much eh?!?!

what is my dream?

my dream is to know what i want in life, and yes like some other odd numbers out there, i don't know what the hell i want to do with myself. i've done many things and moved on to many different things, but it's just not the right click.

let's start from elementary so i can make this a really lonnnggggg story haha!!! :p

well growing up, i've always had a passion in arts, although i can't draw to save my life at times, no ok i kid, i can't draw a majority of the time. but i try, and i've loved it. so since i was in about 5th grade, i knew i wanted to be an architect, i've enjoyed the shapes and designs of structures and buildings, it just brought about some joy in my mind. i liked painting, drawing, and doing anything relating to craft work. i remembered always tuning into the craft channel to see them glue stuff together and wanted to make something so bad haha it was an urge. heck, i had a yearbook from 6th grade and my goal on there listed, "i want to be an architect".

then when i entered high school, i had to join a high school academy, i had choices such as computers, medical, tourism, and a few others i don't remember, and i was told, computer is the hardest to get into from the presenters of the high school, so i wanted to challenge myself. since the only thing i knew of computers was typing because i had typing class in 8th grade... in which i made many banners from their black and white ink with old aged printer with those oldie days paper that u have to rip them apart ahahah gosh... well anyways. yes so i applied to computer academy at the high school, it was also a new program to the school so it was hardcore, it was called computer information systems, or CIS. being in that academy got me to change my frame of mind to think maybe i might be interested in this also?

then i started having art classes for electives and art came back in my life. my art teacher rocked! she was an art teacher i had when i was in elementary school, she came to teach older kids in high school so she remembered me. so we started talking about programs at a close by school. one of the well known art schools in my area is RISD, was and has always been my dream school. she told me she was asked if she knew any students interested in attending furniture school at RISD and so she asked if i'd be interested, at the time, i was quite unsure, but it was related to structure and stuff so i said, well i'll give it a shot as long as i don't pay for anything of course lol. i took furniture classes after school for about a few months, the classes were 2 times per week. learned some cool stuff and even made a chair from congregated cardboard that supports people's weight haha, it had to be able to hold someone's weight if someone sat on it, and it did so i passed the course.

after, the furniture class, i was thinking can this be something i wanted to do? and i got a pretty quick response from myself, it was no. although it is amazing to see the gorgeous chairs that were made and stuff, it just wasn't for me.

at the same time, high school freshmen year was hard! from someone who knew crap about computers, we were tought ms-dos, office suite in a short span of time. but as i learned it, i guess it was getting entertaining. so i thought maybe i might like this type of stuff. as the year progressed we've moved on to html and minor graphic editorial stuff and so i decided to do some stuff on my own. i've sat at home like many odd individuals out there designing a simple asianavenue page (ahahah does anyone remember that eh???) i was able to do some pretty slick things with html editing haha. so i thought eh, html is interesting, and just from simple codes i put in, i was able to manipulate some pretty cool effects and stuff.

at the same time or close to the same time, my art teacher knew i had a passion for architect so she asked me if i wanted to try something out and she'd help me get the funds so i can go into this summer program at RISD, and i was sooooo excited. took some time to gather paperworks and a small portfolio of some artworks i've done, they accepted me and gave me full financial support, i was soooooo happy, although i had to pay for art supplies, which was freaking pricey ugh! anyways, it was an architect summer program for high school students from all over the country and world. i had met some very talented people there, and i'm sure they probably made it back to art school. after having a full summer of architecture classes...i thought, maybe this isn't really for me. however, at the same time, i was having other art classes, graphic design, drawing, and art history. which i didn't mind at all, i loved drawing class because we were able to explore many types of things like free form, contour, painting with acrylic and watercolor, pastel crayons, charcoal...it was awesome. oh and we even had nude drawings. graphic design was more towards manual rather computerized, so we drew many things like the illusion types of graphics, that was interesting also. so from this, what i got for myself was just a realization that i do enjoy art a lot, but i don't think it's really something i want to do for my full potential. although i was still questioning if it was just because i didn't get to explore other aspects of it.

headed back to high school as a junior, noticed my academy class dropped by half because some were kicked out for failing or getting below the accepted grade, and also some just dropped out. the head of the academy and the principal got a hold of a near by local college that was willing to grant a few students from the academy a class in a programming language. i was asked, and like someone who keeps on saying sure... i accepted. to tell the truth, i wasn't so enthused about this class at all, nevermind excited. i just thought hey, how can it hurt me, if i pass, i'll get some college credit also and best of all, it's free. and i might learn something from it...? at the same time, CIS required juniors and seniors to do internship at participating middle schools and elementary schools. we went to other schools to hook up their network, or troubleshoot their network...as if!!! free labor! and i had an ongoing assignment at school to develop a webpage for the school. at first, there was 3 of us going to that programming class, then somehow it ended up just being me. possibly because we were a damn high school junior taking a programming language called COBOL with other junior and seniors in college??? i felt like a dumbass in that class. no clue what was going on for the first couple of months, then somehow when all my classmate from high school ditched me, it finally clicked what the hell i was doing. ahh and good thing i passed with a B- because i got 3 college credits from that :D

so i finished that, thinking okay, maybe i can live with computers, but computer science or computer programming, til this day i still don't know. it makes sense to me, but it just takes a bit of time for it to click in my mind. and school, it was now senior year and i had to determine what i want to do with myself. my parents weren't really thrilled of the fact that i wanted to go to school for arts, they prefer i do something other people does like computer programming, business, or anything along the lines. but they don't really know much of art, and they said okay go for what you want, but i do prefer you to do this. and as a person who does not want to disappoint my parents, i decided not to apply to art school, didn't even put my portfolio together when i did have some artworks i've collected together. so i've just applied to 4 schools, all locally besides one catholic school which i regret not applying to, or else i would've had a free ride, i'm pretty positive urgh so mad... anyways, i was accepted to all 4 schools 2 private, 2 public, i had a full ride at both public schools, but my dad preferred that i not go to the public school because it's well known for being a party hardy school while the other one isn't as well known...to the lao community as a good school (the things i had to deal with). so i went ahead and accepted the private school in which i didn't have a full ride, and must expense at least half out of my pocket per year. but to make my parents happy, there i decided to go...bryant college, now known as bryant university.

graduated high school, like tim, people had high expectations of me because of how well i did in high school. but i was just so lack of inspiration or passion i just went to school as if i had to get it done. i went in majoring in CIS, but ended up switching in my sophomore year to management, regardless, my bs was in business administration, but my concentration went from CIS to management so i can get a broader choice because i don't know if i can live with computers for the rest of my life. but i do know it's a necessity for my life. so i focused on human resource management, because from taking general business core classes, human resource was interesting and so i studied much of that aspect. while i still did minor computer stuff, such as took a flash class and learned some flash, which was pretty neat. graduated with a bs in business administration, concentration in management, in areas of human resource management and minored in psychology because i thought it'd only makes sense i learn people behavior before having to go deal with them.

graduated a few years now, worked in banking, traveling and healthcare industries. and discovered that when i work with these different industries, i enjoyed all of it, it wasn't like i disliked it for the job, i disliked the people that made the job hell. banking, i got to deal with people, dealt with money, and saw how things should be operated if i was a customer and as if i was a teller or if i would ever be a manager of a branch. i've thought of going back to banking, but more towards corporate rather front line... because that's just not for me. traveling, the job was fun, i even got to go on a trip to western canada from it, it was a good good job, i would've loved to stay there if it wasn't for the bitchy manager who always pushed the buck upon me. i'm a true workaholic, but if you don't treat me with respect, i will not even look at you nevermind work for you, so i decided to leave. took a break, went on vacation, and came back to try to look for something for HR related work, but none! (in my area, happy tim?) so i decided to go for a temp agency job, and i was brought to work in a hospital, i started to work for a doctor primarily doing some research stuff for him. not that i love the job, but it pays my bills, i stayed for about 5 months and took another break and left to thailand again! haha... then came back and couldn't find anything... decided to pass my resume to the doctor, and he hooked me back up with my old job thru the hospital instead of the agency, so now i'm back working at the hospital.

i really don't know what i want to do from here, i'm just here because it pays my bills and gives me money to pay for gas, but other than that, i have no ambition, passion nor inspiration for anything here. i've thought of going to radiology school so i can get a better paying job, but it's just a waste of my 4 year degree that i paid so much for. i see a degree as nothing more than just a certificate that brands you as someone who has wasted 4 years of their life paying for tuition and partying. i see people who's graduated at the same time as me succeed and i think to myself, wtf is wrong with me, why am i here, what am i doing? but then i answer myself again, and it's i don't know.

i was thinking of getting my masters, i wanted to go back to school for industrial design, but it'd cost me a leg and arm. getting my mba might be approachable but what will i do next? gosh, see it's not just people who's just stepping into the college life who struggles to determine what they want in life, it's a neverending battle for me because i simply can't decipher what i want. for those that know what they want, power to them for knowing exactly what they want and walking towards that path... but for me, i guess i'll keep on walking into different paths until i find something that will make me happy...it's hard to determine if i'm happy because i am okay with doing most of the things i do now, it's just not something i love doing. lol well my next path is programming again. i'm looking into php programming and am trying to get back into it (i promise).

haha if someone actually read this whole thing i typed... wow thanks for reading haha i hope i didn't cause u blindness from reading. :rolleyes: ok let me look for something else to answer to :p

i took off my contacts and put on my glasses for that one, noungning. :D

a lot of you guys seem to have gone into a lot of fields... whoa. :eek: i've always done science since i was in my diapers... swear to god. i was put into a science program, when i got into pre-kindergarten at age 4. :rolleyes: which is why science is my forte, but now that i'm older and can pick my own classes, i've branched into marketing, business & writing, too. so now to incorporate them all together including i still want to do healthcare... :rolleyes: i don't believe i can handle 4 jobs to satisfy all my interests... i actually tried this route, but i had no life. they must, somehow, incorporate into 1 or 2.... hopefully. -_-