What's you major?

Kina

Dubsteppin'
ntelligent_mind said:
I like Arts and Designs so Im majoring in Interactive Media Design. :D
[post="42879"][/post]​
i was gonna do sum with art also. i was actually gonna major in architecture bcz it is sumthing to do with art then i changed my mind bcz im not good with math and arch. required major math stuff....just not for me. :shocked:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
KawaiiTennyo said:
it's gonan take me about 8 years to finish my dentistry requirements and then internship.. =P
[post="42888"][/post]​

goodluck, hun.....just study very hard and interact with ur classmates and stuff....whatever that will get u throo... :)

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Amira said:
goodluck, hun.....just study very hard and interact with ur classmates and stuff....whatever that will get u throo... :)
[post="42890"][/post]​
thank you!! so if you guys need your teeth done you can come to me i'll give you discount! lolz..

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah i'm planning on med school, so that's gonna be another four years and all that good stuff also. yipee!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Amira said:
sure.....just turn in ur application and ill look over it. if u fit, then maybe lol.

and ummmm.....i think Linn said sum like nurses dont make much? well it depends what KIND of nurse u r. there are MANY different kinds. the kind im gonna be DO make 120/hr...the real anesthetist, the doctor not the nurse, make twice more ofcourse...but im satisfied with 120/hr lol
[post="42647"][/post]​

Haha, my app is on it's way to you now. Here's a preview of it.

Name: Marduk B)

Likes: bonfires on the beach, chillaxing at the mall, watching people put pots on their head and then run at each other at full speed like two bulls, monkeys, nice people, funny people, cute angry people, people who are nice & funny & cute when their angry, monkeys that can change the channel, NYC, walking in the rain, and the Donald Trump

Dislikes: waking up in the morning and my left smallest toe (anyone ever notice how it's not useful at all?)

Skills: Cooking (I make edible food), cleaning (you will be able to move around the house), car washing, cuddling, putting up with annoying relatives, procrastinating (I spend more time on this resume than I did on my more pressing work at this time), and sewing.

Willing to: satisfy you mentally, spiritually, and um....physically?

References: Muddie, Sunflower (um :unsure: , let's avoid asking Sunnie about me unless you really really have to)

Contact: If you find me at all desireable (man, I hope there are such things as miracles), please go to www.helpabrotherout.com or just call 1-800-ADOPT-AN-ASIAN. Don't worry that there might be too many numbers. It'll go through.

And finally, can you drive? I really like someone who can drive me around because I can't myself....

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Wow, I haven't been in the forum for a while.

There seems to be lots of business majors. I'm a business major too!

Major: Business Administration-- Human Resources Management
Double minors: East Asian Studies, Chinese Mandarin Language
** I'm actually a course away from getting a triple major-- but I didn't want to hang around an extra semester and went through graduation this past summer.**

I found a job in HR-- but I'm hoping to go into the international Human Resource Management sector someday as I climb up the corporate ladder-- managing international employees (employees working abroad or international employees from abroad working in the US). That way, I hope my future dream job will send me overseas or at least let me take tons of overseas business trips in better managing those employees--everything should come together eventually...:)

vina_lek

poor med. student w/ no life...I'm down to watching one lakorn which takes me a good month now a days.

Well, if my parents didn't relocate right before my entering HS, I would have been a music major. I got accepted into a private school for the arts, and I think that's why my parents decided to move me out of there. :lol:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
marduk said:
Haha, my app is on it's way to you now. Here's a preview of it.

Name: Marduk B)

Likes: bonfires on the beach, chillaxing at the mall, watching people put pots on their head and then run at each other at full speed like two bulls, monkeys, nice people, funny people, cute angry people, people who are nice & funny & cute when their angry, monkeys that can change the channel, NYC, walking in the rain, and the Donald Trump

Dislikes: waking up in the morning and my left smallest toe (anyone ever notice how it's not useful at all?)

Skills: Cooking (I make edible food), cleaning (you will be able to move around the house), car washing, cuddling, putting up with annoying relatives, procrastinating (I spend more time on this resume than I did on my more pressing work at this time), and sewing.

Willing to: satisfy you mentally, spiritually, and um....physically?

References: Muddie, Sunflower (um :unsure: , let's avoid asking Sunnie about me unless you really really have to)

Contact: If you find me at all desireable (man, I hope there are such things as miracles), please go to www.helpabrotherout.com or just call 1-800-ADOPT-AN-ASIAN. Don't worry that there might be too many numbers. It'll go through.

And finally, can you drive? I really like someone who can drive me around because I can't myself....
[post="43121"][/post]​
well....ur app. is pretty tolerable, i guess, but im sorri to say that u only qualify for a temporary position in flirting with me when i need a good flirt with someone funny like you. :loool:

notice that i gave a compiment: "someone funny like you." ;)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
ntelligent_mind said:
I like Arts and Designs so Im majoring in Interactive Media Design. :D
[post="42879"][/post]​
media design ROCKS!...u should post some pieces... ;)