Who Should James Ma Pair Up With?

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Even that I'm not really a fan of James now but I think in the future I will head to heels in love with this boy
Now I need the confirmation for James and Yam's lakorn, they're already fabulous in my thought

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
thank you jana
OMG it gonna be heart-breaking..
I can feel that James puts all his effort in every lakorn he does, the teaser is intensive....

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Lmao ever since i heard Yam mentioned in one of his lakorn, I've been wanting to see those two, dunno why, I'm just sure they'd look cute. 

So Yam, Pat, Preem, Krissie and even Yaya. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
love to see James Ma one day with Namtarn, she's my favourite and she's also another one around Matt age 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
James and Yam would look intense & smexy  in my though cuz they both have a mature feeling in them, and their interaction would be so adorable too
Namtarn is great too..that girl can be sassy anytime 

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
janajelly1 said:
To everyone who wanted to see how Margie and James look together, they don't look bad.

janajelly1 said:
James and Mew are cute together!

Seriously i don't mind this two pairs at all...adding on will be Kimberely!

Aren't they cute!

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Jma def would look good with petite girls like Mew N, Taew etc. Hope he gets some luck to work with younger looking n'eks soon.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
this is the only picture of Taew&Jma standing next to each other LOL...Taew is too little standing next to Bomb but I think Taew's height is perfect next to James..
Look at Esther, she even taller than James in heels LOL..I think Es is cute, I don't mind if they acted together in a lakorn!! 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I think she is more like free-lance actress now...I'm a fan of her though
But I think if it helps her to be nang'ek then it's ok, bcs CH3's actress is everywhere
Just sad abt the fact that the people I like isn't being promoted a lot :(

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
yeah~~~~ bcs we keep talking abt Jma so I think I have Jma's fever now...
Although now I can't put him in my top actor list cuz I want to see him more in his work, but in the future, he will be my top fav for sure  :dance1:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
James is lucky...The older chose his work carefully xD
I really hope the one rumored with Yam is true, want to see them so badly!! 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
They're better not paired up LOL Richy that girl is like she just want to work fast then go home, seriously I don't think she put effort on her acting really, and she is not trying at all @@
I watch Diana in Samee Teera but I don't think she has n'ek material yet...

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Well, I'm not a fan of the koojin things but I do think that the idea of James&Richy being a koojin is ridiculous @@
Just roaming around and found that the rumored lakorn of James&Yam actually on a news...It seems like thay really want to cast James & Yam for their project...I want it to be truee pls..I think I'll  be waiting for the confirmation everyday now LOL

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I remembered the morning show James went with Nadech, he said that depend on the elders about the decision if I'm not wrong...
I'll give him an A+ for his respect toward the elders, this is what I like abt his personality...OMG I think I'm falling in love  :secret:
Yeah I find some koojin a bit annoying too, they make too much stuffs just bcs the fan like it @@ James is a chic na, he is a true gentle man and he sure knows how to handle things well, so why need to run after someone to make yourself popular xD

Although I think this one will be a period lakorn again but as long as it's good..I'm happy...And I actually like James on modern lakorn, I hope James&Mint would return in a modern lakorn xD

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
WOW..I was about to ask when James will be graduating :)))) 
Yes, after graduating I would love to see him with more work...
Just like Taew, when she still studying, she just do 1 lakorn each year but now she accept about 2 or 3 project each year...So I hope the same with James!!! 
And I actually saw a lot pics of him with the elders on IG, sure that boy is sweet, there is something abt his smile that I really like, I remembered  watching Khun Chai Series and keep smiling when Chai Pee appears, he is so cute as a supporter for his 4 brothers but then become so mature and fight till the end for his love