Who Should Kimberley Pair With Next???

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Kim was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty in Raeng Pradthana too. But yea, I love Kim, but I don't think we need to see MK every year lmao! And I don't think Mark will have time for another MK lakorn because he is currently BOOKED!!!! lol. 

I love Mark. I want him to pair up with so many hotties down the list. Yaya (Again for revenge/kiss/slap), Pat (already is), Taew and Mew (confirming soon), Preem AIYAH! So many! lol XD

I only care for Kim with Nadech too, dont care much about other actors lol I'll most likely skip her lakorn with guys I don't like Lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if they gave the choice to choose who you want kim to pair up in 2016 i will respond with no doubt Ken T :yes: :yes: :yes: i want them to pair up that much

BTW how about Ken Phupoom my opinion of him as an actress is he's good not very very good but i liked him with janie forget the name of lakorn maybe coz the story line was one of the story i like  and that was actually the only lakorn i watched of him so my opinion still not clear but him and kim very compatible in term of physic so i would give him a chance with kim but after she pair up with the others :ghehe:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Here adsd18/2...few pics i have of Ken P and Kim at an event years ago! They would like nice together! I know that work together in 3NNT but not as a pair and few events together...i hope one day they could start in a lakorn together as the main pair! I would love to see them in a drama/slap-in-kiss lol!

I seriously think their height are good too :yes:  :yes:  

They would be a prefect couple!  :wink:  :wink:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Here adsd18/2...few pics i have of Ken P and Kim at an event years ago! They would like nice together! I know that work together in 3NNT but not as a pair and few events together...i hope one day they could start in a lakorn together as the main pair! I would love to see them in a drama/slap-in-kiss lol!

I seriously think their height are good too :yes:  :yes:  

They would be a prefect couple!  :wink:  :wink:
thank you sweet for sharing and i agree with you :yes: :yes: :yes: thay will be 100% good together physically perfect much from the face to the height and am sure they will pair up am soo sure but i want her with other first pleaase :ghehe: 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, a slap-kiss for K-team. :pervie: :bhehe: I don't want to call them Kenberley, because Kenberley is reserved for Ken T. and Kim. :coverlaf: Excuse me for being a pervert, but I want to see both Ken's and Kim in an rscene like this (at 7:13):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXKr3UDH2bQ

:drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Lol. Yes, a slap-kiss for K-team. :pervie:  :bhehe: I don't want to call them Kenberley, because Kenberley is reserved for when Ken T. and Kim pair up. :coverlaf: Excuse me for being a pervert, but I want to see Ken and Kim in an rscene like this (at 7:13):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXKr3UDH2bQ

:drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:
that was the scene that made me like him  they did pretty good and i enjoyed it although it's a big no for e for rscene i can take force kiss but to rape i don't know it's soo bad to do that i can't get good feeling from it but i will defiently want to see kim acting a scene like that in real life rape exist i want to see how she will do it mabe in suer or the lakorn with james ma i will get that scene thank anonymous for sharing 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I'm a bit conflicted with rscenes because in real life, they're definitely not acceptable.

If Anne follows the script for SNP, KimJa will definitely get an rscene in PCKNMCPW. It was actually an r turned willing in the original, but I hope Anne makes it an rscene for KimJa in the remake. :coverlaf: And if she follows the original, we'll definitely get a few r attempts for sure. :pervie: I don't know if Suer will have an rscene. From the summary, I don't think it will. It wouldn't make sense to have one. A lot of forced kisses, yes. I think if anything, there might be an r attempt in Suer, but that's still unlikely in my opinion. I don't know. We'll see. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
an amazing fan mv for the dear dream KenBerley  maded by  an other fan of them veryyyyy veryyyy beautiful nice edit the scene was pasted together beautifully :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: dramatic romantic feeling i can imagine them acting together perfectly ohh man wil i witness that day *sigh*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYMxTUabg0c&app=desktop

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she even made a story for them , this made me go awwwwwwwwww spechless wht to do now to calm my self those mvs made a flame of excitement in my heart :faint:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExObSVl2Scc&feature=youtu.be

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw the first video but I didn't see the second one! I love both!!!!! Kenberley need a lakorn soonnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Ananberley in JLR:

this's soooo beautiful but it's quite difficult near impossible to happen do you have a high hope anonymous 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg P'Romeo and Kimmy my dream pair, Rome very mature figure and personality matches Kim 
Kim will be one lucky girl if one day she get a chance to work with this Big Brother 
actually Rome isn't the eldest Pope is 
pope 32
rome 30 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@adsd I don't have high hopes for Ananberley to reunite in JLR, but I do think there's a pretty good chance. :) If Suer does well, and a lot of fans request for a reunion of Ananberley, we can tag producers on IG and ask them to pair up Ananberley in JLR! It's worth a try! But we all have to participate! My voice alone won't be loud enough to get the attention of producers! :rockon:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
@adsd I don't have high hopes for Ananberley to reunite in JLR, but I do think there's a pretty good possibility. :) If Suer does well, and fans request for a reunion of Ananberley, we can tag producers on IG for them to be in JLR! It's worth a try! But we all have to participate! My voice alone won't be loud enough to get the attention of producers! :rockon:
that's true one hand don't clap alone :yes: positive thinking i hope that will happen  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  and i know Suer will be a success the two are just fabulous together  :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Fan art of Ananberley for JLR. Thanks to the talented TubbyTinker! :thumbsup:

:spicy: :spicy: :spicy:  :woot:  :woot:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  no words perfection i keep staring at it can't take my eyes off it