Who Should Kimberley Pair With Next???

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
After having a dream of Kimrio having a lakorn together I would say I want Kimmy to pair up with Mario ASAP. Gosh they were so cute in my dream rofl. Then I would like Kimja again :D

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@MomRamy how did you know Sean likes kimmy. I just read on the Ngao Asoke thread, if its true I would love a lakorn, heck even if it wasnt true I want them to have a lakorn together too! Sean is super cute

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@MomRamy how did you know Sean likes kimmy. I just read on the Ngao Asoke thread, if its true I would love a lakorn, heck even if it wasnt true I want them to have a lakorn together too! Sean is super cute
If I remember it right, Sean said that Kmmy is his idol and when they work together in TRRR, he admire her a lot. After that they are still good friend.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Seriously!!!!:angel10:
My wish lol...but really the power of my mv.Let us wish at least can I get film or cf...Haha..jkjk
Thanks @"peace" ..if you don't post here I may not noticed about that.;)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim had an event with Weir?? She can pair with him but if he comes to ch3 lol I dont want kim to go to ch7. May be in a movie they can pair. And I want that to happen after Ananda lol