Wimarn Mungorn (PJJ)

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
damn there are so many pancake haters though but she's so cute and precious to me. she looks definitely precious with oil though. cute pictures. by the way, how tall is pancake and oil?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
damn there are so many pancake haters though but she's so cute and precious to me. she looks definitely precious with oil though. cute pictures. by the way, how tall is pancake and oil?
i agree...
about pancake's height...i think she is shorter than oil by 2-3 inches

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
i agree with you mercee and tubbyTinker i like her i think her acting is really good after i saw her in tookatah rerng rabum she's pretty and has a really nice body..:D and i like your banner TubbyTinker of weir and pancake its cute :) can't wait to watch it.. does it come after mos and araya's lakorn?

TubbyTinker

Thanks for the comment on my siggy melinda...

its airing on jan. 15...
so far from what I read, Pancake comes back to Thailand b/c her father has pass away and she is trying to find out who killed her dad and it turns out it was oil.
oil lives his uncle or dad one of them and he is told to kill pancake next but he is going to fall in love with her and obvioulsy have kids with her...
thats all I know from PJJ

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh my. They actually look sweet together.lol. Where can I see the teaser and which slot?

Have kids with her? Awww!! That's so sweet!! It sounds pretty good! I might actualy tune in for this one.hehe.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
no they only have one kid, the two kids we saw, one of them was Pancake's sister's kid lol.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
no they only have one kid, the two kids we saw, one of them was Pancake's sister's kid lol.
aww really? aww.. it'd be even cuter if they had 2! But one is alright i guess.. ^_^

TubbyTinker

I thought they had two kids too but I think I remember The sister dies so Pancake has to take care of her kid...iono...

Kristy...the previews that we saw weren't that much to see....I wanna see the real teaseer for it though...jopefully soon

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
aww is there a trailer already? i want to see it do you know where i can watch it? i really can't wait to watch this lakorn.

There's one that's with the other New CH7 Lakorns (here) but I'm not sure about the "real" teaser. Okies, I hate flat-face but will watch it for Oil. He looks super duper handsome. There seems to be a trend with flat-face...she keeps getting revenge lakorns. I would watch her if she was in something else like maybe comedy and poor. She doesn't look like a classy person, if you know what I mean. I hope I get to see her sing again. I kinda like her singing voice...:unsure: (don't take this the wrong way...she's still on my hate list)