Wimarn Mungorn (PJJ)

nuthida

sarNie Egg
in this lakorn Grace is playing as her step sister and pancake takes care of two kids that are not hers.. the two kids in the pics are not hers but she has one she loses it and has another one.. so her kid is a new born baby not any of those two older kids in the pic lol =] also i saw the preview and oil's like 'i'm going to have to kill my loved one' meaning her i guess :) this seems sooo interesting i can't to watch it and it airs on the 21st of january.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
arrrg. can't wait can't wait. so.. they're gonna have a baby together? :huh:
yep, according to Pancake's interview, she plays a mother in this lakorn.
Oil plays her husband.
Her first pregnancy is a miscarriage and her second one is successful and she gives birth to a boy.
Oil and Pancake also have two adoptive children.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ouuu. grace is gonna be a total b****. Hahaha! that one guy that played in Sueb lub rahut ruk is in here :) Whats his name? I think hes a talented actor, he played in alot of lakorns but never knew who he was. Those magazine pictures look awesome! AHHHH! Oil still looks SO HOTTT! :drool: I wish Noon w. was the nang'ek. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS 10 times MOREEEE!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
yep, according to Pancake's interview, she plays a mother in this lakorn.
Oil plays her husband.
Her first pregnancy is a miscarriage and her second one is successful and she gives birth to a boy.
Oil and Pancake also have two adoptive children.
OUUU! thanks :D so they're gonna like be together throughout the whole lakorn? Waaaah. Cool. Alot of love scenes i'm picturing. HAHA!

so what's the storyline? from one teaser i watched, i think he has to kill her? :eek: and they have a family together? wha...? :huh:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
so what's the storyline? from one teaser i watched, i think he has to kill her? :eek: and they have a family together? wha...? :huh:
This what I could gather from thai channel 7 and other forums. Pancake plays a daughter of an assassinated Mob boss. When her father was killed, her mother took her to Canada. She is to return to thailand to discuss her father's Will or something. Back in thailand, she meets up with Oil. He coincidently happens to be around when ever bad things happen. Because she is an heir to her father's fortune, a lot of people want her killed. Oil and Pancake hit it off and they fall in love. He proposes and she agrees. They get married and somehow adopts two kids.

What Pancake doesn't know about her hubby is that he lives a double life. At home, he is a loving husband. Elsewhere, he is a Chinese-Thai mob gunman with a shady past. I think he was the hired gunman that killed her father. Now, he is hired to kill her.

At the start of their marriage, she gets pregnant. She has a miscarriage I think from the shock of finding out her husband was a mob assassin. Then, they somehow get together again and she gets pregnant again. She gives birth to a baby boy.

This somewhat of an outline of the story. Thai lakorns change things up a lot. They might not follow it but could be very similar to my summary.

Just watch, it might be good. ??

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Oil's profession is actually a diver. His father is part of the mafia, and Oil helps out his father. It was said previously that Oil was the one that killed her father, but in the teaser, I thik Ah-Too said Oil had a hand in her mother's death. But before learning he has to kills Pancake, they've already met and fallen in love at first sight. Oil helps out Pancake with her family problems, she goes to him with her problems. Soon Oil finds out from the mafia boss, played by Ah-Too that he has to assassinate Pancake. He says to Oil, you've helped her, now you have to kill her. If anyones watched the lastest teaser, it shows Oil and Ah-Too with bad blood, at the end Oil threatening to take Ah-Too's life if he doesnt leave him and Pancake alone.

Grace plays Pancake's sister, and they both are in love with Oil. But she eventually moves on and has two kids, but dies leaving her two kids to Oil and Pancake.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Oil's profession is actually a diver. His father is part of the mafia, and Oil helps out his father. It was said previously that Oil was the one that killed her father, but in the teaser, I thik Ah-Too said Oil had a hand in her mother's death. But before learning he has to kills Pancake, they've already met and fallen in love at first sight. Oil helps out Pancake with her family problems, she goes to him with her problems. Soon Oil finds out from the mafia boss, played by Ah-Too that he has to assassinate Pancake. He says to Oil, you've helped her, now you have to kill her. If anyones watched the lastest teaser, it shows Oil and Ah-Too with bad blood, at the end Oil threatening to take Ah-Too's life if he doesnt leave him and Pancake alone.
Grace plays Pancake's sister, and they both are in love with Oil. But she eventually moves on and has two kids, but dies leaving her two kids to Oil and Pancake.
To be honest I still don't know the summary. I have an idea. That doesn't make sense. From the pictures I gathered and looked at, Gracie doesn't look like the mother of those two kids. I read somewhat that they were orphaned. I have no idea.

The only sure thing is that he has to kill her because it's his job.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
well we havent read much of the summary either, but those kids for sure belong to Grace lol

She probaly doesnt look like their mother, but in the lakorn she is :lol: