Wish List

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
Well I know that its not even close to Christmas yet...but hey..everyone has a wish list for xmas..i love christmas...time to share with family & love ones..opening up gifts or just even get a special hug from the people that you love & care about. as for me..i seriously dont really know what i want...cos im so use to giving then recieving...for me..as long as i can give the best xmas to my family & share my time with my love one...thats good enough for me...but if anyone wants to give me anything...im up for a new comp monitor (flat screen) lol..kidding....haha So what's your Christmas Wish List??

a girlfriend but next christmas. :lol: i've got too much going on this year already & the next. ^_^
a promise that a certain girl will never contact me again or it's going to be another endless vicious cycle. :ph34r: :blink:
SNOW only for 3 days -- before, on & after Christmas. ;)
the memory book by harry lorayne. -_-
the rest is tbd. :p

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i ask for my good health :( and to be with shaz for rest of ma life not too much to ask is it?? and have a gd life

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
First I want to put in my list :

- A job, so i could help my family
- Happiness to everybody
- A smile on everybody's face, especially my mother's
- A job for my other friends who r unemployed, cos i promised them to give them one wish
- No more deaths in my family then no more pain
- A nice xmas for p'John who is fighting hard

Muddie Murda

smile...
Okay, I don't ask for much!! Plus, I usually get myself the pricey stuff already!
^-^ I'm so nice on you guys!

Anyways, here's what I'd wish for:
1) Great sooper dooper pills that can put me to sleep before 11 PM! :D
2) MONEY!
3) Cash!
4) Blank Check!
5) Money Order!
6) Moneygram!
7) Coins!
8) Visa Gift Card!
9) More Money!
10) MONEY MONEY MONEY

ahahahaha I'm such a freaking gold digger. :D

By the way, I don't really want anything...just number 1 on the list. :D (Or number 10) KIDDDDDINGGGGGGGGG (Or not...) jk! (I'm not sure...now)

2) MONEY!
3) Cash!
4) Blank Check!
5) Money Order!
6) Moneygram!
7) Coins!
8) Visa Gift Card!
9) More Money!
10) MONEY MONEY MONEY

muddie im soo with you on these. :]
but yeah hook me up with them pills too when you get them. ^_^

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
a good health (hard to have)
mayura's lakorns ( a lot, more and more)
sadtree tee lok luers ost
an other chanel's bag
money
peace on the world
a smile on everyone's face

Quarter

Tell me about it.
Okay, I don't ask for much!! Plus, I usually get myself the pricey stuff already!
^-^ I'm so nice on you guys!

2) MONEY!
3) Cash!
4) Blank Check!
5) Money Order!
6) Moneygram!
7) Coins!
8) Visa Gift Card!
9) More Money!
10) MONEY MONEY MONEY
ahah i'm with you and chhom. but i dont need sleeping pills, i need diet pills.

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
The best Christmas present that I gave myself this year ( bought it already) is a PLANE TICKET back home to spend time and Christmas with my family.

I`m spending most of my hard earned paychecks on my students, friends, and my family! I`m going to be dead poor by next year!

But if I could get my hands on the new IPOD, I would be happy!

Zero Gravity

sarNie Hatchling
My wish list for this 2007 christmas to spend time with family and relatives christmas lunch, christmas dinner, or christmas movies. I guess I realize that the most something important to me really does matter that I care about. For everyone I know: From the heaven above, Family, Relatives, the people I know, I thank you alot for all this months and years for putting up all the things I done and asking for forgiveness in return I will keep my promise on all my words.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
-Money!
-Good grades! (god help me on this one!...eek)
-For my family to be happy & healthy.
-A miracle to happen (^_^) ......

Muddie Murda

smile...
<_< You know...you all make me and my wishlist sound like the most selfish thing ever. Hahaha

So I'll put up a "nice" wishlist too.

-For my mom to be able to see her mom since she didn't get to do that this summer.
-For pa to be able to have me come with her on her trip. She knows she wants me there :D Hahaha
-For my family to be happy even if we lack a lot of stuff :p
-For my friends to get good and passing grades in school so they can graduate!!! Or go to the next semester haha :D
-For my sis and bro in law to have everything they need to welcome the new child into the world
-For the homeless and poor to have a warm place to stay and food to eat this cold winter (I'm helping the best I can with donations!!)

To sum it up...i want happiness for everyone and world peace :p

muddie your first wish list wasn't selfish at all. when you think about it because look.

1. you need money to give some to your mom to go see her mom.
2. you need money to go and see pa or to spend.
3. you need money to be happy and buy the stuff your family are in lack of.
4. you need money to give your teachers to get good grades or to graduate. hehe. you know one of those deal. :]
5. you need money to give to your sister and bro in law to buy stuff for the baby.
6. you need money so you can donate to the poor.
7. you need money to buy them GREAT SUPER DOOPER pills that can put you to sleep before 11 PM!

so it wasn't selfish at all. well to me it isn't. :]