Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
oh really the old version has a "R" scene too. never saw the old version. that's good that they follow the same story. from the summary i read it said Baithong is the person who made Tos mad at Bo about his sister's death she said Bo and Nee argue over Phong so Nee got a heart attack and died. and so Bo want a divorce so Tos thought she will go live with Phong overseas. so it mad him very mad. Bo has health problem? so that's why she will loose her memory so i guess that will make Tos felt gulity that he made her this way so guess he will help bring her memory back. sound good then if it's like this. do you remember if Bo is pregnant or not?
I believe she did, and she left him and I remember there was a baby at the end. :lol: Because I remember the aunt Taew characters was excited and was waiting for Tos to bring Bow back so she can take care of the baby. :lol:

GOSH in the old version I can't stand P'Tuk Mayura(that would be Baithong characters) so much. If I still remembered correctly I think she pretend that she was pregnant (Don't quote me on this one ... not 100% sure yet LOL :lol: )

I don't remember if she lost her memory or not, but I remembered he tortured her so bad while Baithong cheering him on and she had the same heart conditions as Nee.

cecilia

Staff member
wow. a heart condition like Nee, that's mad crazy ..
i will really feel bad for Pinky in the later half of the lakorn TT
let's hope their times together as a couple will surpass all these tragic scenes :(

whao, so there going be an r' scene ? uh o ...here we go again :lol:
they like to tease us like this .. if no one's injure, hopefully, we get the baby result at the end ^^

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww, there was an older version? I never knew... lol I wonder if there's the older version on Youtube.
No, I've searched everywhere for this lakorn, I can't find even the VHS copy of it. :( If I see one I'd buy it in a heartbeat :lol: LOL The old version was one of my all time favorites lakorn. P'Bird did a wonderful jobs and his playfulness was super duper cute :loool: Weir haven't come close yet with cuteness. ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I believe she did, and she left him and I remember there was a baby at the end. :lol: Because I remember the aunt Taew characters was excited and was waiting for Tos to bring Bow back so she can take care of the baby. :lol:

GOSH in the old version I can't stand P'Tuk Mayura(that would be Baithong characters) so much. If I still remembered correctly I think she pretend that she was pregnant (Don't quote me on this one ... not 100% sure yet LOL :lol: )

I don't remember if she lost her memory or not, but I remembered he tortured her so bad while Baithong cheering him on and she had the same heart conditions as Nee.
I never know there any old version.

So later on Nee will dead? I wonder who have the old version.

This lakorn would get more interesting. I will feel bad for Bow.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
wow. a heart condition like Nee, that's mad crazy ..
i will really feel bad for Pinky in the later half of the lakorn TT
let's hope their times together as a couple will surpass all these tragic scenes :(

they like to tease us like this .. if no one's injure, hopefully, we get the baby result at the end ^^
Look like Ceci ready for baby same as me! :lol:

I would feel bad too because not just Pong & Nee but Jieb would come in too. Bow how to handle many pain from those ppl later in the lakorn including Tos.

kulyia

RUK
hey uguys.did u guys see the bh pictures of weir sleeping? lol... cant believe he smokes.. he and kwan..but atleast he admits it. i was just wondering..when is ep 3 coming on??

cecilia

Staff member
Look like Ceci ready for baby same as me! :lol:
Anytime. I love seeing baby theme in slap/kiss lakorn, especially stuff like this -- makes the whole concept good.

hey uguys.did u guys see the bh pictures of weir sleeping? lol... cant believe he smokes.. he and kwan..but atleast he admits it. i was just wondering..when is ep 3 coming on??
sleeping? where? in TKC or in here or with Pan :p

i didn't believe he smoke until the news ppl reported it :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
in episode 4:
OMG the kiss scene was so hot!!!! love it. lol and so cute while sleeping they think back about it too. and he was smiling. hehe
and the piggyback carry and kiss was so cute too, hardly see a lakorn scene with a kiss while being carry like this.
their fight scene was cool and fun. ah sweet when he gave her his shirt cause thought she was cold.
ahhhh sweet he confess love her since first time he saw her.
oh gosh she just love to fantasize things, think he's a killer and he use it to scare her too. lol
the tub scene was funny, Pinky look all sexy. hehe
cute when he look amaze see her in the dress and said "look at his pretty wife" hehe
ahh love it that she start to call him "tee ruk" back.
"tee ruk" is like the hit word in this lakorn. first weir was the only one who said it but now so does pinky. very cute.
Pinky+Weir are just too cute+adorable, their chemistry is unbelievable. they look like real husband+wife.
want to see them be lovey dovey and funny like this through out the lakorn.
don't want to see the part he will be so mean to her. so she will really be pregnant in here?
hope there is no part that baithong lied she's pregnant with tos. hate it when nangrai does this.
omg he torture her so bad. you freak me out, i don't want to see it. can't stand it. poor Bo.
yam+thum's couple is so funny. can't wait for next eps. looks good.

cecilia

Staff member
^just like how oil's mom PLUERM other ppl .. i love how they call each other -- fave scene of today is when he ask her to start her duty as a wife ^^

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
TeeDee or anyone, can you please translate what the message on the phone said?
I can only read few words about their honeymoon being sweet. ^_^

It's kind of like a play on words, "Moon honey is becoming sweet, you should just accept it and move on."
Like you said ka P'Maya, "We're having a great time together, just accept it and move on."
Something along those lines, it's kinda hard translating these things...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
It's kind of like a play on words, "Moon honey is becoming sweet, you should just accept it and move on."
Like you said ka P'Maya, "We're having a great time together, just accept it and move on."
Something along those lines, it's kinda hard translating these things...
Thank you N'Grace.
I'll pass it on to Thuy, hopefully she haven't encoded this part yet. ^_^

So are you going to translate 4.1 for us?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Anytime. I love seeing baby theme in slap/kiss lakorn, especially stuff like this -- makes the whole concept good.

sleeping? where? in TKC or in here or with Pan :p

i didn't believe he smoke until the news ppl reported it :(
I agree with you about baby theme in slap/kiss lakorn. :blush:

I didnt know he smoke!

I have to said that it so cute when Tos calls Bow "Teeruk"! :wub:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
You will translate Wong Wian Hua Jai , and can you sent to me ,please? I also want to see it~
And I'm Chinese, so I don't understand Thai
You can watch it here. http://www.youtube.com/user/StarsSubbingTeam

Yes, I sent half of it to you already. Gosh they talk too much.
:D Thank you ja, got it now. Will work on it as soon as I'm done Ep. 3 for Thuy.
I hate when they talk nonstop, I hate to translate them too, but it's harder to time, especially when they talk so fast. :lol: LOL

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
I'm in love with this lakorn. It is really a torture to wait for two episodes every week to look at the continuation. Every episode scrolls every week, it is always exciting to look at Pinky and Weir because there is always an evolution concerning their couple of bridegroom. We never miss on the contrary I always want it more. For me, it is their performance in everything both because they have each a very interesting and charming role. Can't wait for the next episode next week.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
o___o I'M SO BEHIND! LOL
-Bo having heart conditions
-Bo becoming pregnant
-Bo being tortured
... I'll have to come back and read the rest of the comments later D:

-Weir smokes?! lmfao what a bad boy xD