Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i know there will be lots of misunderstanding with lakorn title and after reading the summary but i don't like it, it's frustrating to watch. don't like dumb p'ek either. but still love Pinky+Weir. anyways, Pinky was so cute. she post message to her fanclubs,thank them for liking this lakorn. she goes and read their comments in pinkysavika.com and pantip almost everyday and she and the cast of wwhj is happy to know everyone like this lakorn. make them smile. they been filming 4 and a half months. there is around 6 cue left to film, she said the end parts is cute+ very brutal. geezs they been filming for a long time. but it's kantana so it's normal. yay! tomorrow will get to see already. ^_^

credit pics <kantana.com & pantip.com> they are so cute!

mia07

Introvert
I can't wait to see the part when they totally make-up for all the misunderstandings but, obviously, after making-up, someone's going to try and break them up, but that's mostly how dramas go anyways. Thanks for the pictures; both look very cute!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Wasn't really a fan of Weir, but I like him with Pinky...actually, even if I didn't like the guy, I notice I like them with Pinky

Haven't really been watching this on a consistent basis or anything, but from reading Lyn's blog, it really makes me want to watch it more...

I just feel bad for Bow, I feel she is the one to be pitied, because everyone misunderstands her...literally EVERYONE, including her own family...and especially dumb Thot who blindly loves his sister that he can't see her true colors.

I do like their scenes, he's pretty creepy sometimes, but it comes off as kinda funny, so it makes it okay to watch. I also want to watch their sweet scenes together, because it sucks that she misunderstands him so much, only because he wants her to...

I just can't wait to see when he realizes that she isn't the home wrecker he thinks she is...that fool...he makes me mad sometimes with his little comments to her about stealing someone's man, when it was his sister that did it...I do like seeing how he slowly falls in love with her, even though he feels like he's supposed to hate her...it's kinda like JLR except it's a ranch and not an island

Maybe it's just me, but I love to see either pranang get shot or hurt or something...that way, the other person's feelings get revealed...in the teaser, it just seemed like Bai Tong and Nee are planning to get rid of Bow...I wanna see how that all ends up...both are psycho, so they could do something crazy together

Iya

sarNie Adult
thank you for the pics. i can't wait for that scene. too bad it's her plot to run away. I can't imagine how angry and betrayed he would feel. :rolleyes:

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
Is episode 5 out in Thailand yet? I can't wait to see. :clap:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Wasn't really a fan of Weir, but I like him with Pinky...actually, even if I didn't like the guy, I notice I like them with Pinky

Haven't really been watching this on a consistent basis or anything, but from reading Lyn's blog, it really makes me want to watch it more...

I just feel bad for Bow, I feel she is the one to be pitied, because everyone misunderstands her...literally EVERYONE, including her own family...and especially dumb Thot who blindly loves his sister that he can't see her true colors.

I do like their scenes, he's pretty creepy sometimes, but it comes off as kinda funny, so it makes it okay to watch. I also want to watch their sweet scenes together, because it sucks that she misunderstands him so much, only because he wants her to...

I just can't wait to see when he realizes that she isn't the home wrecker he thinks she is...that fool...he makes me mad sometimes with his little comments to her about stealing someone's man, when it was his sister that did it...I do like seeing how he slowly falls in love with her, even though he feels like he's supposed to hate her...it's kinda like JLR except it's a ranch and not an island

Maybe it's just me, but I love to see either pranang get shot or hurt or something...that way, the other person's feelings get revealed...in the teaser, it just seemed like Bai Tong and Nee are planning to get rid of Bow...I wanna see how that all ends up...both are psycho, so they could do something crazy together
That what I felt first time, but after reading summary & watching teaser, I decide to watch this lakorn & right now Im addicted to it! :lol: I enjoy watching them fight because it funny & cute!

Sometime I find Pong, Baithong, & Nee character will be annoying in the future! Pong need to get over Bow & pay more attention to Nee. If he do, she will be a psycho!

This will be my first fav lakorn of Pinky & Weir! They're cute, thx for the pics! ;)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg, those are some hot pictures =D. They're so cute together hehe

P'Prisna, I live in California and it comes out around 6:30 A.M. for me. I'm going to try and catch it live myself today.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg, those are some hot pictures =D. They're so cute together hehe

P'Prisna, I live in California and it comes out around 6:30 A.M. for me. I'm going to try and catch it live myself today.
N'Kristy ,can you give me the link where can I watch it?

Thanks for the pics na ka XD
Oh god I've been so messed up with SuJu vids.
Gosh I totally forgot about WWHJ.
Thank god I don't have to stream or anything.
I just watch it from the TV.
Hopefully it doesn't rain 'cause then the signal is annoying.

greentea

sarNie Egg
haha you guys are funny!! First you guys say you will feel so sorry for Bow if she gets raped by Thot hahaha, then you finish off by saying you hope she'll get pregnant ahaha.... I laughed each time I read a comment like that hahaa

Anyway, I have never seen a Pinky or Weir movie before. In fact, I've never even heard of Weir prior to this movie. And I vowed never to watch any teeny boppers coz they just can't act!! It's like watching little kids dress up as adults!! But I was bored and despearte for anything entertaining!! So, yes, I watched this movie......AND.......I am enjoying it!!!! In fact.... I really like WEIR!! He's soooo cute! hahaha......but also, Pinky has grown on me. I think she can act a lot better than someof the other younger stars (yes I tried out some other teeny bopper movies but couldn't bare to watch any further - I won't name anyone though). So now, I have grown to like her, based solely on wong wien hua jai!

However, after reading a few of the comments about the future plot, I'm beginning to not like what I may see. I really like how things are so far because Thot is acting so cute to Bow. He's not mean like other male characters. He's sweet, but if he turns nasty and extremely cruel, I may lose interest. I especially won't like the rape.....I prefer Bow to willingly sleep with Thot.....and I hope she won't get pregnant!! Sorry guys, I know you want her pregnant, but I always think it's tacky when they make the female lead pregnant! Please don't make her pregnant!!!!

It always gets on my nerves when the characters are so gullible. But that's thai drama for you. And I still watch it, on fast forward mode. For once, have an intelligent character, please. Surely, there can be some pretty good stories created based on intelligent characters!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Aww, today's episode was pretty cute. There weren't that many cute scenes with Pinky and Weir but a lot did happen^^