Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

Iya

sarNie Adult
I just saw ep. 5 and...WOW!!! I love it! :D It was so cute. I love their chemistry in this episode. Two conclusions; Wier is either a great actor, or he is really in love with Pinky. Otherwise, I wouldn't swoon at this scene. :rolleyes:

I love this scene!!! You can totally feel the love coming out of him. *faint* (My caps are not that great, so please excuse the quality.)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Man!! I love this lakorn so much that i just had to join in on commenting with all you fans!!!! I first heard about it on Lyn's blog and watched it because of Pinky. I don't like Weir as much but i started to like him after i watched them act together!!! I must say that this is the second lakorn at SLPT with Ann and Chakrit! I couldn't find any other lakorn after that and this is one of the lakorns that grabbed my attention!

I'm in love with the lakorn!! I just watched today's episode and it was pure love!! It was cute!! I can't wait to watch tomorrows episode!!!!

Iya

sarNie Adult
Her scenes were HILARIOUS!!! :lol: especially that scene after the party where they realized that they were wearing each other's clothes.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
White flakes, I love your .gif ^^

I'm watching episode 5 right now but I'm not seeing that part lol, why?! xD

mia07

Introvert
Her scenes were HILARIOUS!!! :lol: especially that scene after the party where they realized that they were wearing each other's clothes.
LOL. I haven't got to that part yet; still at the part where Tos's drunk. They're like so close to kissing one another.

Iya

sarNie Adult
White flakes, I love your .gif ^^

I'm watching episode 5 right now but I'm not seeing that part lol, why?! xD
really? it should be at around 36 min. into the episode. who's link are you downloading it from? i downloaded from peaches' link. i don;t know if bunnii and peaches have different vids or not. but maybe that's the problem. but then again, have you finished wathcing it yet?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
really? it should be at around 36 min. into the episode. who's link are you downloading it from? i downloaded from peaches' link. i don;t know if bunnii and peaches have different vids or not. but maybe that's the problem. but then again, have you finished wathcing it yet?
Ahh, I found it lol I was watching from Obizgo.tv . It was buffering a lot so that's probably why I didn't see it.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Ahh, I found it lol I was watching from Obizgo.tv . It was buffering a lot so that's probably why I didn't see it.
LOL. No wonder. I hated streaming sites. they's unrealiable when you really needed them to be. that's why i stick to downloading the vid i want to watch. ^_^

anyway, thanks for the comment on my gif. I think i'm getting addicted to making it. right now, i'm want to make more gifs. of pinky and wier. after all, their scenes in here are so cute.

mia07

Introvert
Finally finished Episode 5. LOL. Love Yam's scenes - perfect place for them to "make-out": the grape vineyard. Hahaha. I can't wait for episode 6 - looks good already.

Iya

sarNie Adult
i'm rewatching ep. 5 again and i noticed that clip where wier and that other girl getting married/engaged. is that suppose to be what happen latter in the lakorn or just wishful thoughts from that girl. i hope it is just the wishful thinking becuase i can't see tos marrying another girl when he made it obvious so far that he would only have pinky.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
^ya, it's the same guy -- i guess, he like playing sadistic p'ek's friend Lol
Lol - thanks! I like him in JLR. Strangely enough, I thought he looked rather small in JLR but quite big in WWHJ. :p

The part when Thot asked him to take pix of him and Bow was hilarious - I mean Chakorn's actions while taking the pix. Poor Bow - I really feel sorry for her there.

I've realised something. Watching this drama make me experience different feelings at the same time. Eg : the part when Bow first woke up in the bedroom and started looking for her sister. Only to realise that it was Thot in the bathtub. I was torn between laughing at her expression and symphatizing with the poor girl. And at the same time, I was ogling at Thot in the bathtub, looking all too cool reaching for his glass and smiling at her. :blush:

And of course, his constant "Tee Ruk" is both adorable and funny and sometimes exasperating too! :D

little

sarNie Adult
how did i even miss this revenge movie the last one i watch is KK with matt and tye and that's it. I started to watch this yesterday from 1-4 and it was so good. luv this 2 couple. cant' get enough

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
I can't stand that Bai Tong girl. The producer better not make Weir end up in bed with her or else I am going to be so mad. :arrg:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the drunk scene was so funny. lol ..pinky+weir were so cute, kept calling eachother "tee ruk" it was cute though before she ran away she cover him with a blanket shows she's worry about him. the fight scene on the bed was so funny hahah he got kick again. but esp.love these two scenes: they were like bickering then she start to cried and he wipe her tear& about to kiss her & then he hug her to show yam. i like this kind of scene that there is a lot of feelings in one. and esp. love the scene when he hug her in front of baithong. omg so sweet he call her princess and hug her. look like he love pinky a lot. the way he hug her tight and put his face to her head, like adore & love her so much. ahhh... :wub: make me wanna melt. love it. whiteflakes,thanks a lot for the cap pics of this scene. love it. i think weir's a good actor and is in love with pinky.because for someone to be so into their charater he has to really feel it. and he make me believe he really love pinky. and look like pinky loose it cause i don't think she was suppose to smile but she did which was cute, guess she was shy. hehe. weir has such dreamy eyes and cute smile. he play love scenes look so real with pinky. their chemistry is amazing. love them. hope they keep pairing up.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Episode 5 was great! Gosh, i was sooo happy it wasn't Weir that Baitong slept with! hahaha it was awesome seeing the look on her face when it wasn't who she wanted it to be. GOSH, she's sucha BIT**!!! i cnt stand her face especially in this episode! anywho, pinky and weir had some cute little scenes! I enjoyed it a lot but i really want to get to pinky actually falling for weir! gosh, I wanna see her happy with him! Weir is sooo sweet!!! =))

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
also enjoy watching yam+thum's couple. they are so funny. yam is so cute and funny. and finally they turn on weir & pinky's song. like how they edit the preview for the theme song. looks romantic and interesting, fit with the genre of the lakorn which is romantic drama. can't wait for next ep. and yeah baitong is so annoying&evil. from the magazine summary,Tort didn't sleep with Baitong. he slept with Bow. there was the force and willing parts..hehe. for upcoming eps..don't worry will get to see Bow falling for Tort and will get to see them being sweet to eachother. but not for long though because his sister and her ex bf came and destroy it. and then all the misunderstanding and dramas begin... <_<