Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

LOL last time I went to WWHJ set ka.
And this time my dad's friend said she'll bring me b4 I leave.
Gosh I really don't want to go but there are benifits with leaving.
As for the talking, I don't know...
Last time I totally chickened out and didn't even say one word except sawasdee.
As for the insider part, not really.
My dad's friends with Kantana owner (shareholder?) so yeah.
And my friend is the daughter of Polyplus.
Hahah. LMAO I got to watch NMKP b4 it aired like 2 days.
Alright back to my rant...
I really want them to cut out ALL the friggin' Baitong scenes.
It's not like anyone would actually want to watch her...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL last time I went to WWHJ set ka.
And this time my dad's friend said she'll bring me b4 I leave.
Gosh I really don't want to go but there are benifits with leaving.
As for the talking, I don't know...
Last time I totally chickened out and didn't even say one word except sawasdee.
As for the insider part, not really.
My dad's friends with Kantana owner (shareholder?) so yeah.
And my friend is the daughter of Polyplus.
Hahah. LMAO I got to watch NMKP b4 it aired like 2 days.
Alright back to my rant...
I really want them to cut out ALL the friggin' Baitong scenes.
It's not like anyone would actually want to watch her...
^_^ N'Grace you don't have to talk to her if you don't want to, but can you at least get her to sign a picture of her, or of her and Weir to StarsSubbingTeam and make a background picture for our channel? :yahoo: :loool: LOLz.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
N'Grace you don't have to talk to her if you don't want to, but can you at least get her to sign a picture of her, or of her and Weir to StarsSubbingTeam and make a background picture for our channel? LOLz.
Maya, that's such a creative idea. I like that. Well, we hope it's not too much.

Take some pictures and share it with us if it's not too troublesome for you.

I hate watching Baithong and Nee's scenes. It's worse when you have to sub it. I have to hear their annoying scream over and over and over again. :rolleyes:

No, no. Bow won't be pregnant? I love to see the pregnant scene too. Imagine a little Weir. :lol: I hope the writers will add some scenes for the fans just like how Ch3 did with Jam Loey Ruk. Oh, the episodes are building up the intensity. I love the cute scenes too, but I rather have some ups and downs along with it. Somehow, the intense scenes will just make the ending scenes seem more enjoyable to watch.

nina07

sarNie Adult
^ LOL, seriously, N'Grace. I wish I was you. :lol: You are so lucky! :) Definitely take pictures and maybe give a shoutout or two. LOLs J/P na :p

But yeah, hopefully at the end of the lakorn BaiTong really gets it because the girl is just freaking pyscho. <_<

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to watch next weeks episode!! The preview look so interesting!!!

In the last to episode i hated Bai tong so much!! I was so happy that it was chakorn that was in the bed! How stupid is she not to check the person in the bed, it's only right to check if it's the right person to not make a mistake! I'm so happy for Thot, for seeing through Bow's plan! When BT threw the mangos i want to slap her and steal them, they look so good! I think tot is really sweet to bow, i love how she just goes with it like it doesn't bother her or anything. I think they both fell in love with each other already.

I watched the opening for the lakorn and there are some disappointing parts like when BT kiss thot! I hate lakorns when pra ek kiss or sleep with the 2nd girl!

Any who i also want to see the summary with spoilers too!! I can't wait!!!

choo

sarNie Adult
I'M SO IN LOVE WITH WWHJ!

_WEIR IS SOO CUTE! :lol:

Pinky really looks like AFF from time to time!

-Anywhoo, I can't wait for next weeks!

^__^

WANNA THANK Stars Subbing Team for subbing!!!!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Hi cikna - Lama tak 'jumpa'! ^_^ Good to see you here ... gi mana lama x nampak ?
hi kak! I'm around but I didn't find anything interesting until I found WWHJ. and u'll see me around more often. hahaha!!!

wow. i'm impressed cik. you stood up and finish all six episodes. I'm loving it atm too
i'm disappointed when i read pass Teedee's spoiler .. that's why, i keep on complaining -- twice but none
Poh did it twice and with the r, he bang Nee right away .. hard to believe that Bow is not :(
things I would do for the lakorn I love! hahaha!!! i feel ur pain, ceci!!! bow has to pregnant! wow, a bit demanding don't u think? but from the things are going, they wanna make it official, thot and bow before the R-scene and L-scene. em, making it proper i guess....

Oh you guys just ruined it for me, I'm just playing. HAHa. I need to stop coming here. I don't want to be spoiled.
do spoil me as much as possible! hahaha!!! lyn, love ur blog! that is where i get to understand what is happening in epi 4 to 6 coz the ones with english subs is not up yet on YT. thanks!

choo

sarNie Adult
ahh NO NO spoilers.. ahha

btw, Stardust, I hope you get to see the stars again! ^__^ ENVYY!

cikna

sarNie Adult
i don't know why, but i find it funny everytime thot calls bow "teeruk"...hahahaha!!!! :lol: thanks to WWHJ, it helps to release tension of a hectic day for me today. call it my stress therapy!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Here are some really cute pictures of Weir and Pinky :)
For next week's episode.
Credit: Sunny @ Spicyforum.net/Pinkyclub

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ah, the wedding scenes.
And the day when Jib attempt to kill the "poo jud garn" too.
The third pic is so cute.
Weir on the his knees!

mia07

Introvert
Although almost everyone hates her in the lakorn, Jib does a good job playing her role as Baithong; I give her props!
Before, Bow was handicapped, not knowing she wasn't, and now, it's Tos' turn and she has to take care of him. Very sweet! =)

Iya

sarNie Adult
when will the wedding scenes come on? i want to see it real bad. was it before or after she lost her memory?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
whiteflakes Posted Yesterday, 11:31 PM
when will the wedding scenes come on? i want to see it real bad. was it before or after she lost her memory?
the wedding will be next ep., the memory lost is after the wedding, and after Bow found out Tort is Nee's brother&that he lied all along that he rape her in the beginning so she's very mad. and then she came to live at the farm with him again to take care of Nee along with Pong too. that's when the dramas begins. <_<
can't wait for next eps. will be their sweet moments together. ^_^

i like Jib but baithong is such an evil character. Pong& Nee is an annoying character too.

ahh..love this scene...sweet.... credit zelimo@pantip.com

mia07

Introvert
I like that scene, too. And if I recalled, he did wipe her tears, right? And was just about to kiss her, too? Awwww...

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
i don't know why, but i find it funny everytime thot calls bow "teeruk"...hahahaha!!!! :lol:
Lolz - me too :D Funny ... aren't we supposed to be 'scared' of Thot ? After all, he's been stalking Bow and making threats to Bow and lying to Bow's parents. Not to mention having no scruples when it comes to anyone messing with his kid sister :p I don't know how Weir does it - he's making Thot sooooo INCORRIGIBLY CUTE! :blush: :wub: :blush:

xtearsx

sarNie Egg
will the scene of riding horse on next week too?
so that mean all the sweet between Wier and Pinky will come out at once before torture torture scene?
cant wait for their sweet moment :D