Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
^this one is definitely one of the best lakorn i've seen of Pinky & Weir.
I having the fever too .. love his smile and teasing methods :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
agree the "tee ruk" word is not cheesy at all. the way he saids it, is so smooth and sweet and very cute.
if he doesn't say it like something is missing cause get use to him calling her "tee ruk" already like becomes her name instead of bow.
all his sweet words make me blush and smile lol
i watch all of weir's lakorn and my favorite of his is with pinky, both lakorns, they just have great chemistry together. love them together.
and the same goes with pinky. i watch all her lakorns but my first favorite lakorn of hers was ter kue chevit with weir. her character was so adorable.
i like it so much i bought all of the lakorn magazines but was so disappointed about the ending though that her character died.
but so happy that they get a make up in wwhj. which is one of their best lakorn.
i just love p'ek character that love n'ek since he first saw her, and she's his first love and only love and he just love her more and more. which is sweet.
and weir is so believeable in making me fell that he love pinky so much.
yeah i hate it too when i get this way, i go crazy want to see the new eps. so bad, esp. with all these juicy pics arrghh...going nuts. lol

cikna

sarNie Adult
Thanks! They were made by Eowyn on one P&P fan forum that I help around with. ;)

I actually tried to wait for the whole subbed episode of WWHJ to be out before starting to watch it. But seems like I just can't help myself LOL. :p So far I manage to restrain from watching raw episodes but it's testing my patience :D
kak, i'm used to watching thai lakorn without english subs. I don't have much patience like you. Ever since I'm "caught" by WWHJ virus, I'm very anxious to go back home to watch latest episode on YT. If I don't watch, I feel something amiss and I'll be stressful! hahaha!!! weird huh?

ok i wanna ramble here goes...
agree with the person that saids this lakorn is like watching a reality t.v., i feel like i'm watching a real life story of bow+thot, not like watching a lakorn. Pinky+Weir make me feel they are not acting but they are really bow+thot. they make me so into their love and characters, their chemistry is so great. dang these two just have chemistry everytime they get pair up, love then since ter kue chevit and now wwhj. yep they're one hot couple. wish they would keep pairing up. they are so perfect for eachother. i realize Pinky+Weir have similar traits that i love: both have adorable looking face, with her big eyes, and his dreamy eyes. and their cute smiles, and their nice tone of voice. and both can sing well too. which their eyes, voice can express their feelings out so well. Weir has features that i love about him: cuteness&handsome in one cause some guys just look cute or just handsome but weir has both, his tall height and dark skin just make him more attractive and manly, esp. his eyes, smile, sexy voice just make him hot! i don't remember him having such sexy voice before, which surprise me in this lakorn that his voice becomes so sexy. hahah. his speech improve too cause before he tend to speak kinda fast and stumble. Pinky has features that i love too, her big eyes just stands out the most which make her look so adorable dunno like a japanese heroine for me cause i notice japanese heroine tend to have big eyes. she has such perfect face structure. pretty eyes, nose, lip. height wise she's not too short or too tall either,which look well with tall or not so tall guys. ok enough rambling. so in love with Pinky&Weir. can't wait for the next eps.

credit to pantip.com

i do feel that, sometimes, I mean watching Pinky's and Weir's chemistry on WWHJ. It's almost real. Hope to see more of them on screen!

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Hi, are there any fellow SarNies who like to help translate a few episodes? Maya has too much work to do herself, so she needs some help. And I couldn't time the episodes fast enough because we don't have enough translators who can finish an episode in 2-3 days.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I can't wait to see them perform their songs...I've grown addicted to it, especially Weir's, it's kinda sad, but sweet.

I agree about him calling her Tee Ruk, it fits her, and I feel like when I don't hear him say it, then something's off...I agree that they do have great chemistry, more so than with his girlfriend, which is weird...Anyways, I went back to watch a little of Ter Keu Cheewit, and I'm lovin' their pairing, as much as the Kwan/Win pairing.

I don't normally watch a lot of Ch. 7 lakorns, cuz they don't have many p'eks that appeal to me, but I will definitely keep an eye out for Weir, now that Win is on his break. It's funny that I happen to like the best friends...

So how long is the torture in this lakorn supposed to be? I thought the beginning Thot was already a little mean to Bow, but he's practically being cruel to her later?

Okay, does Pong remind anyone of Menie from Jai Rao? Remember how she was delusional, thinking that Vic loved her, when he never uttered the words to her, and she refused to give up, no matter how many times people tried to tell her otherwise? I feel like Pong is as shameless as she is. Doesn't see that he did anything wrong to Bow, what a dumbass, seriously. It's so hard to watch this lakorn because of him, Nee, and Baitong, but then Weir and Pinky make it hard to miss.

I take Thot's love over Pong's any day...I don't mind Thot stalking Bow, I think it's cute and sweet, now when Pong does it, it's just creepy and irritating. I loved that scene in her apartment, when she's crying nonstop, it's so intense and sad, and I couldn't picture any other pair doing that scene...and dang...Bow kept slapping Thot, over and over...even I felt some of the slaps...I don't think I've seen any p'ek get slapped as much as Weir was...and after this lakorn, I much prefer Pinky to be Weir's girlfriend...they look so cute together.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I can't wait to see them perform their songs...I've grown addicted to it, especially Weir's, it's kinda sad, but sweet.

I agree about him calling her Tee Ruk, it fits her, and I feel like when I don't hear him say it, then something's off...I agree that they do have great chemistry, more so than with his girlfriend, which is weird...Anyways, I went back to watch a little of Ter Keu Cheewit, and I'm lovin' their pairing, as much as the Kwan/Win pairing.

I don't normally watch a lot of Ch. 7 lakorns, cuz they don't have many p'eks that appeal to me, but I will definitely keep an eye out for Weir, now that Win is on his break. It's funny that I happen to like the best friends...

So how long is the torture in this lakorn supposed to be? I thought the beginning Thot was already a little mean to Bow, but he's practically being cruel to her later?

Okay, does Pong remind anyone of Menie from Jai Rao? Remember how she was delusional, thinking that Vic loved her, when he never uttered the words to her, and she refused to give up, no matter how many times people tried to tell her otherwise? I feel like Pong is as shameless as she is. Doesn't see that he did anything wrong to Bow, what a dumbass, seriously. It's so hard to watch this lakorn because of him, Nee, and Baitong, but then Weir and Pinky make it hard to miss.

I take Thot's love over Pong's any day...I don't mind Thot stalking Bow, I think it's cute and sweet, now when Pong does it, it's just creepy and irritating. I loved that scene in her apartment, when she's crying nonstop, it's so intense and sad, and I couldn't picture any other pair doing that scene...and dang...Bow kept slapping Thot, over and over...even I felt some of the slaps...I don't think I've seen any p'ek get slapped as much as Weir was...and after this lakorn, I much prefer Pinky to be Weir's girlfriend...they look so cute together.

i hope that would come true too. but he already has a girlfriend. :loool: :loool: :lmao: :lmao:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
ohMAIVdarlin, that scene is after Bow has already found out about Nee and Tor being siblings and has left the farm. Tor has come to ask for a chance to explain himself to Bow. She said because of him, she has nothing left. Tor lets it slip that he has never slept with her at all. All this is emotionally draining on her because another man that she loves has betrayed/lied to her. It is quite intense. I loved the scene.

Shinobu, thank you for the pics. I can't wait to see the show. It is probably coming soon, maybe this week?

raymond_obsessed, I've always enjoyed reading your critiques of a lakorn and its characters. Thank you for sharing. I've always thought both Weir and Win have adorable smiles. This is a good one from Weir. I can really feel Tor and Bow's character's feelings. Don't you? Pinky and Weir are good so far.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
credit pantip.com
OMG wanna scream!!!! :lol: looks Romantic :wub: can't wait for this scene. the "Willing" :p

Makes me more impatient!!I'm sure it won't come out in next weeks episode because their is still eight more episodes to go. I can't wait anymore!!! I love how the director wanted them to kiss for real now that's a real director, When i see real chemistry i want a real kiss not a fake one that is shot from a angle it to make it look real. lol, anyways looking at the picture looks like she's kissing him to and not just him kissing her. I can't wait to see this part!! I watched the news clip and it looks interesting. Looks like Nee will start to like bow, that could be when she loses her memory but i'm not sure. Weir is so funny he ran all the way out. They look like they are having alot of fun filming.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ahh, thank you for the clip Lyn and Choo ^^
That's probably when Pinky loses her memory afterwards.
And thank you for the WWYWY pictures. I wonder when it's going to air lol
Can't wait =D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wwywy of them will air this coming friday 8-14, can't wait. yeah i notice it too the willing shot does look like she kiss him back.. awww sweet. but it's a willing so should be like that. hahah. but it's good cause if it's like we think then Pinky understand her character's feelings cause it's a willing scene so she should kiss him back. :wub: gosh wanna see this scene so bad. for the real kiss gotta give Pinky credit b/c she's willing to do it unlike some actress just won't do it even though the director wanted it. so thanks director and Pinky for the real kiss. she has high spirited in acting. go girl! this is what you call professional actress. lol.. hope too that we get to see a good shot and zoom of this scene cause will be disappointed if we didn't.
yep love love it when he call her "tee ruk" it's the way he saids it, his smile, his eyes, his sexy voice. ahhhh..melts my heart...wish the guy i love&loves me would call me that. lol.. watching Thot being cute&sweet to Bow makes me want to get married :p
wanna say Pinky+Weir "mee sa-naey maak maak" never get tired of looking at them. the more i look at them the more cute&charming they are. wish they would be bf/gf for real cause make such perfect couple and would keep on pairing up too :D

cikna

sarNie Adult
As I looked at the Wan Wun pictures, it seemed pinky is almost the same height as weir though she looks shorter compared to him in WWHJ. maybe the high heels i Guess