Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
As I looked at the Wan Wun pictures, it seemed pinky is almost the same height as weir though she looks shorter compared to him in WWHJ. maybe the high heels i Guess
lol Yea, it seems like she has 1-2 inch(es) booster. Either that or Weir is kneeling a bit ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
^either way, it's sexy when the guy is taller by 2 or more inches, i would like my leading man taller than my leading lady too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it's the heels. Weir is much taller than Pinky, i remember for ter kue chevit ceremony he has to spread his legs out wide when took pic with her so they can be almost the same height. i think it's weird that he doesn't have great chemistry with his real life gf on screen but it just shows she's not a good actress enough to make him into his character, unlike when he's with Pinky, he just have great chemistry with Pinky,it's so believeable that they are real lovers. my first lakorn that i like Weir a lot from was pleng ruk rim fung khong with alexandra. i think he was so cute, he and alexandra were so cute together. they had chemistry more than his real gf too. but Pinky is the n'ek that he has great chemisty with. and Weir is the p'ek that has great chemistry with Pinky too. i think in this lakorn Weir look esp. handsome&cute, like his wardrobe and Pinky looks so beautiful too. man if they had kids together, will be one good looking kid.. lol

credit zelimo@pantip.com
can't wait to see this scene, looks so sweet, probably the scene they made up. when it looks like will end happy, then her parents came and take her away. :( but he deserve it for being stupid and hurting her.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yes, Ceci, that looks good. It is in one of the opening credits. Did you guys notice there are 2 different opening credits and also they just changed to Pinky's song for the closing theme? Cool stuff. The way they look at one another in that above scene is amazing. I can feel that they love each other and are sincere. Cute!!!

Thanks for the sc/pics, Ceci.

cecilia

Staff member
i EXTREMELY love him in prpfk too with Alexandra. They are so cute in there ..
i love his goofiness in there as well -- his singing voice is always GREAT for an actor.
can't believe he sing for fun only .. he needs a good album out when he have free time LOl

pinky is the 2nd girl i see him to have GREAT chemistry with too. would love to see them being an item but if not, it's fine too as long as they give off good onscreen chemistry like Um & Aff does then i'm fine with it.:wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i remember weir said he's 184-185cm and pinky said was 171cm, that's a huge difference.
i've to accept they can't be real life couple, so have to settle for them being lovers on screen. :(
just wish they will get to pair up again, two lakorns isn't enough.
kantana have too much fun with making new opening and closing song. hahah.
there was 2 new themes and 3 closing theme so far. lets see if they will have new ones for this coming weeks hahah
but i like it so get to look forward to the scenes. even though just make me more anxious to see it. hahah.
yeah weir should have his own album he has good voice, if remember correctly he has a band with his friendes when he was in school
and he was the lead singer too. i say Jib got a good chance to play a challenging role like baithong. cause such an evil smart nangrai.
she haven't play nangrai for a long time since "pi kee ngao" but in here she wasn't bad the whole lakorn she turn good at the end
and it was more a kidish nangrai cause she was a freshy in college. now she came back with a nangrai role that everyone hates. hahah.
it's good cause mean she play her character very well. although i like her but i hate her as baithong too.
hope she will get to play as n'ek again esp. wanna see her pair up with pai again cause they make a cute couple in "fah hin din srai".

tassa

sarNie Egg
i noe dis is old...buh di part where tos went to see bow's parents and dey found out hu he was....he told them he was gonna do everything to take the scars away from her heart....WITH LOVE AND ALL THAT HE HAS....my heart jux melted.....i luv weir so much he so gud looking......and i also first liked him in pleng ruk rhim fang khong too....he got me into modern thai lakorn...i neva use to watch dem only borans.....buh now im so addicted to dem.....

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
i noe dis is old...buh di part where tos went to see bow's parents and dey found out hu he was....he told them he was gonna do everything to take the scars away from her heart....WITH LOVE AND ALL THAT HE HAS....my heart jux melted.....
Me too! He did look like he really mean it. :wub:

My fave part so far (finished Episode 5 - still waiting for the rest of the subbed version) - in Episode 5. Bow was thinking at the dressing table wondering if she had been too harsh on Thot. (Cute toes wiggling there, Thot! :p ) And suddenly he startled her (hey, I was startled too - appearing so out of sudden like that :D ) and asked if she's thinking about him. Boy, was he mad when she said it was someone else. :p Their pillow fight was cute - i love the whole scene! :blush:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
the pillow fight was very cute-it was hot. they were both out of breath and just nailing the crap out of each other. it was funny.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
*sigh* The more I watch Weir, the more I'm falling for him. He's such a dork and believe me, when I think a guy is a dork, I'm falling deeper than ever. LOL! The last guy I called a dork was Ken (he's still a dork :p ). The way he speaks to the woman he loves is to die for. I don't know if I'll be able to take the torturing scenes.

About their chemistry, they are like naturals with each other. I can't describe it anymore than that.

Weir is currently dating Pancake, correct?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
ceda lee! yes, last I heard weir was dating pancake. i think weir is pretty dorky in the best way too. i haven't been active in a thread for over a year until now. i don't know about the love scenes and what sequence they go in, but i don't want a rape scene. i can handle attempted, but that is all. i can't wait to see the love either. :wub:

bearzy, there were spoilers earlier and it was said that baitong wanted to hurt nee, but end up hurting bow instead? thus causing bow's memory loss. :(

thanks, ceci.

choo

sarNie Adult
did this show air already or soon? I wanna see. :)

credit: as tagged
pics seem to be taken around July 22nd?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Thanks Dal, I'm working on a blog post for my non-Asian friends called "The Key to Watching Thai Lakorns" as an introduction to lakorns and stuff...once I'm done, I hope you can read it...

Anywho...I just realized Pinky is one of the few actresses that can have really good chemistry with the men...she's like the Chakrit of n'eks...cuz that fool has great chemistry with everyone he acts with...but for her, I may have just seen a few of her lakorns, but she definitely has chemsitry...I mean, she looked cute with all the guys I've watched her with...Chakrit, Win, even Oil in the boring movie...I have yet to watch her other ones, and of course Weir...dude, she even made Aof look good in SBS...

Weir is definitely a great actor that can sing...he sounds better than some some professional singers out these days...I'm so hooked on his theme song!! I am constantly listening to it over and over, I loooooovvvvvveeeeee his voice...I think the fact that he's dating Pancake kind of turned me off to him...cuz I can't stand her, I gave her a chance, and I just don't like her...but now that I think about watching Weir, he's a pretty good actor for being one of the youngens of Ch. 7, especially it being a channel I don't really like to watch.

So, does Pong change into a better guy or is he gonna be forever a jerk and dumbass...I can't stand him at all...

Hey, in the beginning, when he found her at the club? I thought he already knew who she was? Or am I wrong? I thought he let her think he rawred her as a part of his plan, or did it just work out that way?

Because someone had mentioned earlier, that in the older version, he was stalking her, and therefore started to fall in love with her...then kidnapped her...But I like this way. Because he started off with this image of who she was according to his sister, who he loves blindly by the way, but the more time he spends with her, the more he realizes that there's a possibility that his sister could be wrong. Or for the most part, I think he was hoping that his sister was wrong about her, because he was so attracted to her. He did have to act like a tough jerk, but he's a softie at heart...The weirdest thing is how she falls for him. I can understand how he falls for her...because she lets him see who she really is, and she didn't know he was Nee's older brother, so she had nothing to hide or pretend with him...

I think Bow just wanted to give Thot a chance cuz her parents wanted her to...I think she was more open about letting him in since there were so many people willing to go to bat for him. But I believe she started to really realize her feelings for him after Chakorn died, because that's the most vulnerable he's ever been in front of her. She knew he cared, but she doubted his sincerity, but seeing him actually think of someone else before himself...because the whole time, he let her believe he was some pushy jerk who had no mercy...But, I can't leave out the part where they bonded after he saved her from Meng and got shot for it...That was a cute moment, and it's only when they're alone can they really get to feel how they feel towards one another...that's why I hate when people come in between them. It was a good thing he took her to his vineyard, but he seriously should just take her to a cave so they can just be together in peace...

I feel bad for Thot, because his sister is his only blood relative, she's his family, and no matter how childish or evil she is, he would only see her as his little sister...and to him, this woman, Bow, hurt her deeply, so of course he wants to get even for his sister...But then he loves Bow probably as much as he loves his sister, but by hearing lies and seeing things at the wrong time, of course he's gonna think the worst, that dummy...I just have to keep reminding myself that he really does love her, or else I'd be super pissed...If it weren't for all those interfering people, he would love and trust her the way she deserves...But I feel bad for Bow too, cuz it's kinda like she has no voice, no matter how many times she tries to speak....no one listens to how she feels or what she thinks. Everyone, including Thot, makes up their mind about who she is and what they want for her that they don't take her into consideration. She might as well not exist, because the way she's being treated is inhumane...no one sees her for who she really is, not even the man she loves, not even her family...

cikna

sarNie Adult
Thanks Dal, I'm working on a blog post for my non-Asian friends called "The Key to Watching Thai Lakorns" as an introduction to lakorns and stuff...once I'm done, I hope you can read it...

Anywho...I just realized Pinky is one of the few actresses that can have really good chemistry with the men...she's like the Chakrit of n'eks...cuz that fool has great chemistry with everyone he acts with...but for her, I may have just seen a few of her lakorns, but she definitely has chemsitry...I mean, she looked cute with all the guys I've watched her with...Chakrit, Win, even Oil in the boring movie...I have yet to watch her other ones, and of course Weir...dude, she even made Aof look good in SBS...

Weir is definitely a great actor that can sing...he sounds better than some some professional singers out these days...I'm so hooked on his theme song!! I am constantly listening to it over and over, I loooooovvvvvveeeeee his voice...I think the fact that he's dating Pancake kind of turned me off to him...cuz I can't stand her, I gave her a chance, and I just don't like her...but now that I think about watching Weir, he's a pretty good actor for being one of the youngens of Ch. 7, especially it being a channel I don't really like to watch.

So, does Pong change into a better guy or is he gonna be forever a jerk and dumbass...I can't stand him at all...

Hey, in the beginning, when he found her at the club? I thought he already knew who she was? Or am I wrong? I thought he let her think he rawred her as a part of his plan, or did it just work out that way?

Because someone had mentioned earlier, that in the older version, he was stalking her, and therefore started to fall in love with her...then kidnapped her...But I like this way. Because he started off with this image of who she was according to his sister, who he loves blindly by the way, but the more time he spends with her, the more he realizes that there's a possibility that his sister could be wrong. Or for the most part, I think he was hoping that his sister was wrong about her, because he was so attracted to her. He did have to act like a tough jerk, but he's a softie at heart...The weirdest thing is how she falls for him. I can understand how he falls for her...because she lets him see who she really is, and she didn't know he was Nee's older brother, so she had nothing to hide or pretend with him...

I think Bow just wanted to give Thot a chance cuz her parents wanted her to...I think she was more open about letting him in since there were so many people willing to go to bat for him. But I believe she started to really realize her feelings for him after Chakorn died, because that's the most vulnerable he's ever been in front of her. She knew he cared, but she doubted his sincerity, but seeing him actually think of someone else before himself...because the whole time, he let her believe he was some pushy jerk who had no mercy...But, I can't leave out the part where they bonded after he saved her from Meng and got shot for it...That was a cute moment, and it's only when they're alone can they really get to feel how they feel towards one another...that's why I hate when people come in between them. It was a good thing he took her to his vineyard, but he seriously should just take her to a cave so they can just be together in peace...

I feel bad for Thot, because his sister is his only blood relative, she's his family, and no matter how childish or evil she is, he would only see her as his little sister...and to him, this woman, Bow, hurt her deeply, so of course he wants to get even for his sister...But then he loves Bow probably as much as he loves his sister, but by hearing lies and seeing things at the wrong time, of course he's gonna think the worst, that dummy...I just have to keep reminding myself that he really does love her, or else I'd be super pissed...If it weren't for all those interfering people, he would love and trust her the way she deserves...But I feel bad for Bow too, cuz it's kinda like she has no voice, no matter how many times she tries to speak....no one listens to how she feels or what she thinks. Everyone, including Thot, makes up their mind about who she is and what they want for her that they don't take her into consideration. She might as well not exist, because the way she's being treated is inhumane...no one sees her for who she really is, not even the man she loves, not even her family...
if i'm not mistaken, someone wrote it in this thread that it will be pong who eventually felt remorsed and decided to get bow and thot together

i agree with you about how love developed between thot and bow. i think it was love at first sight for thot. when he first met her (when a thug tried to rape her), he didn't know her yet. he pitied her being loyal to a man who betrayed her love and trust. he only knew who she was when he overheard her and pong talking at the hospital when at the time nee was hospitalised

cecilia

Staff member
is this in the opening credit/closing credit?? i got to check it again!

what show is this?
its' like a weekly concert with all the lakorn star of a particular lakorn, coming together to promote it more over the weekend by doing covers of popular song in the past or presents. It's a good show especially when your favorite pair come alive on stage.