Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
^it would be awesome to see that ..
quite alot of us fans tune in for this lakorn.
so far, the lakorn have done justice to our anticipation of each weekly episodes.
i hope our love for this lakorn will play a small role in their decision as well.

seradalum, thanks for letting us know about it na kha.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Hi . I'm Wong Wien Hua Jai Fan like you guys, but we have talked a lot on Pantip. I read you guys' comment and feel that the viewers who live overseas are more mature than audience in Thailand. When we cheer up about the kiss scene, there are many debates from some parties and etc.
Why were there debates about the kiss (Which kiss btw ...) ? Was it too hot to handle ? ;) :blush: ;)

Your supports from Sarnworld are very helpful. I am planning to print it out to Ch. 7 and Kantana and let them know that there are many viewers who love this Lakorn.
Yeahh - pleased to hear that. And do tell them that there are non-Thai speakers fans too from other countries. (I'm your neighbour from Malaysia, btw ^_^ who's praying that one day we'll get to see English-subbed versions of Thai lakorns available to be purchased by the likes of us!) :)

choo

sarNie Adult

Hi . I'm Wong Wien Hua Jai Fan like you guys, but we have talked a lot on Pantip. I read you guys' comment and feel that the viewers who live overseas are more mature than audience in Thailand. When we cheer up about the kiss scene, there are many debates from some parties and etc.

Just to drop note that we really love this lakorn and which Ch. 7 will not get too crazy about rating score since this lakorn is on air same time as Fai Chone Saeng and Ching Chang. Both have the same scores and not up. There are many sweet and loveing scenes after Khun Tos will torture Nong Bow. Can't wait to watch it. Your supports from Sarnworld are very helpful. I am planning to print it out to Ch. 7 and Kantana and let them know that there are many viewers who love this Lakorn.

Kantana does make a recall and comes back for the right Lakorn. Hope they will bounce back to be a good production company with the new lakorn and for this pair in " Seladalun" like my log in name.

All the best :rolleyes:
^awesome!! yes, pls let them know about us international fans too! *USA*. ^__^
Praying for Weir and Pinky to pair up again! ~

posted yes no?

as tagged // sukollawatclub

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
Yes!!! Please let them know. Us international fans are hooked on WWHJ. We definitely want to see Weir and Pinky pair up again. :D

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Is it just me, but the BF and the sis is driving me nuts! Everytime I see Pong, I just have to grit my teeth. What a jerk! First, he cheats on his girlfriend and then expect all to be ok and to get back together with her as long as he didn't get anyone pregnant! Hello, moron! You cheated! That's it! Game over!

And that sis. Everytime she starts crying I just wish she would die! She is just so pathetic and weak. Crying over a man who doesn't love you. Please!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm happy that Thai fans know about our forum in here. and will take it to Ch.7 and Kantana. yeah pray Weir+Pinky will get pair up again, wanna see it so bad, cause two lakorns isn't enough, they are such very cute perfect couple and have great chemistry together. "Se ra da ran" will be a good lakorn for them to pair up again. or a slap/kiss/kidnap/revenge/marriage story like wwhj again will be very good too. i don't see the bad deal in the kiss scenes in here. don't get why some people can't take it. i mean they watch american movies before. should understand it's part of acting and makes the story more enjoyable. the fans doesn't really care about the rating more than the actual lakorn story itself. but ch7 dean(k'Surang) seem to care more about the rating that's why she take the rating into deciding how many eps. the lakorn will be, which i think is unfair to the cast and crew who work hard in making the lakorn come out good and fun. agree baithong is the character that is the color to the story cause if there wasn't her then there won't be misunderstands and drama between p'ek and n'ek, cause if they are happy all the time won't make the lakorn has climax and complete. cause love life isn't cover with rose petals all the time. and yes, shows that Thot has trust issues. he should trust the girl he love more. but in his case the more he love Bow the more he's paranoid of loosing her.

credit pinkysavika.com and pantip.com
ah they're so cute! can't wait to see this scene.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
LOL those are some funny pictures =D
I'm just glad tmr will be Wednesday, which means more WWHJ !!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng

Just to drop note that we really love this lakorn and which Ch. 7 will not get too crazy about rating score since this lakorn is on air same time as Fai Chone Saeng and Ching Chang. Both have the same scores and not up. There are many sweet and loveing scenes after Khun Tos will torture Nong Bow. Can't wait to watch it. Your supports from Sarnworld are very helpful. I am planning to print it out to Ch. 7 and Kantana and let them know that there are many viewers who love this Lakorn.

Kantana does make a recall and comes back for the right Lakorn. Hope they will bounce back to be a good production company with the new lakorn and for this pair in " Seladalun" like my log in name.

that good please tell them that we all in sarnworld love love love wwhj n pinky n weir too. hope to see them pair up again . :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

paof

i'm happy that Thai fans know about our forum in here. and will take it to Ch.7 and Kantana. yeah pray Weir+Pinky will get pair up again, wanna see it so bad, cause two lakorns isn't enough, they are such very cute perfect couple and have great chemistry together. "Se ra da ran" will be a good lakorn for them to pair up again. or a slap/kiss/kidnap/revenge/marriage story like wwhj again will be very good too. i don't see the bad deal in the kiss scenes in here. don't get why some people can't take it. i mean they watch american movies before. should understand it's part of acting and makes the story more enjoyable. the fans doesn't really care about the rating more than the actual lakorn story itself. but ch7 dean(k'Surang) seem to care more about the rating that's why she take the rating into deciding how many eps. the lakorn will be, which i think is unfair to the cast and crew who work hard in making the lakorn come out good and fun. agree baithong is the character that is the color to the story cause if there wasn't her then their won't be misunderstands and drama between p'ek and n'ek, cause if they are happy all the time won't make the lakorn has climax and complete. cause love life isn't cover with rose petals all the time. and yes, shows that Thot has trust issues. he should trust the girl he love more. but in his case the more he love Bow the more he's paranoid of loosing her.

yeah me to i'm soooooooooo happy that thai fans know about this forum. so they can help us to tell the ch.7 how much we all love pinky, weir n wwhj. :yahoo: :yahoo: :lol: :D

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber

Yes, yes! Ask them for another Pinky+Win lakorn. They're the powerhouse for Ch7.
I usually don't have any interest in watching Weir since I'm not a fan of Pancake. But this, it changed my view completely. Great chemistry. Love the real kisses and definitely make me look forward for each week.

Which episode is it when Bow will lose her memory? These past few episodes have always been Baithong, Baithong. I'm getting tired of seeing her crazy self. Weir needs to chain her up in a cave and roll a rock to cover the exit. She's getting really creepy.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Is it just me, but the BF and the sis is driving me nuts! Everytime I see Pong, I just have to grit my teeth. What a jerk! First, he cheats on his girlfriend and then expect all to be ok and to get back together with her as long as he didn't get anyone pregnant! Hello, moron! You cheated! That's it! Game over!
Nope, not just you ... I'm also disgusted with Pong - BIG TIME! :angry: Now that I'm watching Episode 8, when he smugly told Thot that a man and a woman renting a house together like that ... aarrrggghh - I do so wanna punch his fugly face!

Poor Thot - taken away by the security like that ... aaahhh, I've fallen more and more in love with this guy :D

choo

sarNie Adult
thanks for the picture!! lol their outfits are so wacko here. what happen? :lol: :lol:
can't wait for tomorrows!!

-btw, are we gonna see the scene where Baithong kisses Thot soon? Since Kantana has new pics already?

the rest of the pics when BOw loses her MEMORY

http://www.kantana.com/2009/index.php?opti...p&Itemid=78

teddyada

sarNie Egg
somebody stop me i just CAN'T get enough of Pinky & Weir. i kept on checking back to wwhj forum and utub or even pic of them. I think i am going :spin: I am sooo in LOVE with PINKY & WEIR. just something about these 2 u can see something in their EYES when they looked at eachother :wub: :wub: ............... I know something is going on with them :kiss: ( oh man if pan was to read this she would kill me )

paof

somebody stop me i just CAN'T get enough of Pinky & Weir. i kept on checking back to wwhj forum and utub or even pic of them. I think i am going :spin: I am sooo in LOVE with PINKY & WEIR. just something about these 2 u can see something in their EYES when they looked at eachother :wub: :wub: ............... I know something is going on with them :kiss: ( oh man if pan was to read this she would kill me )

yeah me too i just cant get enough of pinky n weir. i love them so much.i always come here to check for new information n youtube too. :lol:

paof

^awesome!! yes, pls let them know about us international fans too! *USA*. ^__^
Praying for Weir and Pinky to pair up again! ~

posted yes no?

as tagged // sukollawatclub

yeah please let them know about fans in usa too. hope to see weir n pinky to pair up agai. :lol: :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
me too can't get enough of Weir+Pinky. love them. they have great chemistry together. the way they look at eachother just sparks. so believable that they love eachother so much. the part baithong kiss thot should be this coming ep.11 and ep.12 should be the part bow loses her memory of thot. cause she remembers everyone(her parents,sister,kair,pong) except thot which sucks big time. <_<
if they were to pair up again i want it with the same company and director and same script writers will be good so will be good like wwhj.
pray when Pinky comes back from India will get to see her pair up with Weir again.