Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Ewwwww.....if you guys hate Baitong...today's episode is going to make you hate her even more :arrg:

I know! :angry: I just saw the caps at lyn's blog!!! I wonder what lie she fed to bow after she met her at the hospital!! Damn baitong!!! At least we get to see tos and bow together by themselves!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Okay, I'm really waiting for tmr's episode
because he's going to kidnap her !!
I've been waiting for that for SO LONG !

In today's episode, I felt really bad when Bow pushed Tos away from her, it was so hurtful :(
All she can remember of him is that he raped her *sigh* .... I also really loved the part where Tos was sitting outside her door, what a shining knight he is =/

In the preview, I loved how Tos said
"Chun ja ow hua jai kong chun kern!"

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
EWWWWWWWWWWW I hate Baithong
That girl got some thick skin, but then I want to kick Thot for being a dummy...how can he not push her away for kissing him? What kind of girl does that to a married man?! She's gross, evil, and despicable...I'm sorry, but anyone who trusts her deserves what she does to them...

But then, if she didn't kiss him, Bow wouldn've have gotten jealous, and then Bow and Thot wouldn't have had that cute moment. I don't get Thot tho...his sister straight up locked herself in his room to choke out Bow, and he still sees her as a good person? She has no right to choke anyone out...let alone his wife...but gotta say, his door lock is very high tech...to keep Pong out of it, lol, gotta have his finger recognition...that's cool.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I love when he tried to scare her with the ghost thing, he's so smart, he can steal moments like that...so sweet and cute.

At least we know Nee has a heart and soul...unlike that evil whore...she feels horrible about what happened to Bow...well, it is practically her fault for getting involved with Baithong...and why was Thot vomiting or gagging? That's gross...but sad at the same time, cuz he's physically sick over what happened to his wife. Pong got some thick skin too, the family don't even want him near the girl, but he shamelessly goes...go home to your own wife and kid!!!

I CAN'T STAND BAITHONG AND PONG!!!!! :arrg:

I will so bad for Thot...my heart is breaking for him, he loves her so much...having to sit outside her room door.

Now what I wann know is why Baithong gets scared when her dad was in her room and Thot walks in...it's not like they'll find out anything bad she's done, but looks interesting.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I'm watching it right now and so far we got some good moments between bow and tos!

stupid baitong for kissing tos, he should've pushed he away! But at least we see that bow is jealous, and he tried to make up for it! Love that he is still playing with her. he's so cute! and i'm glad that he took bow along, haha that look on baitongs face was priceless, to bad karma baby! And his little ghost trick was cute! he ran away too! she was really crying too love how tight she was holding on to him! they are cute! I'm glad that nee does feel guilty for bringing her there. stupid pong tring to wake her up with the saxophone he needs to get out of her like!!! Looks like aunt tiew knows the true baitong haha!! so sad how she pushed him away after he hugged her!! He was so happy just to be told that she didn't know him and just remember that he raped her which he didn't! man i can't wait to watch tomorrows episode, maybe he will kidnap her tomorrow! I also wonder how did nee lock the room with bow. I love how after tos revive her she called for him. I think that showed how much bow likes tos now, pong is stupid to not understand that.

man i'm so excited!!! so much things will happening!! but nee isn't even near nine months pregnant yet! so how will the kidnapping happen doesn't nee have to have the baby first? seems she went to get an ultrasound in the preview.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Pong really needs to cut his hair. I'm starting to get him confused with Nee...that's how bad it is. He looks like a surfer kid, not meant to look like a bad guy. Most bad guys are usually mature looking and hot. Please, someone make him cut his hair.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Pong really needs to cut his hair. I'm starting to get him confused with Nee...that's how bad it is. He looks like a surfer kid, not meant to look like a bad guy. Most bad guys are usually mature looking and hot. Please, someone make him cut his hair.
:lol: :lol: true he needs to cut his hair so bad. Some guys look good with long hair but he is not one of them!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol Yea, he really needs to cut it. He even has front bangs to make himself more feminine xD

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
So the fact that i hate really bad misunderstanding scenes.. i might skip todays episode. LOL I LOVE YOUR SIG, KRISTYS! and i agree.. why the heck does Pong have those bangs? HAHAHA

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Urhg! I only saw the first 10 minutes of epi 11 and I'm already irritated with Baithong and Nee. Especially Nee. She is so effing selfish. Her brother does everything for her, yet she is hurting the women she loves.

cecilia

Staff member
^NEE is bareable in this episode but BAITONG, i put my finger on them fast forward key Lol
sad that she only remember the bad thing --- i love the hospital scene of them, him missing her and her, figuring out what happen :(

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
:D That's what I was thinking, homeboy has such feminine hair I am starting to believe he swings for the same team. Kantana, can we please invest in some clippers?

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
:D That's what I was thinking, homeboy has such feminine hair I am starting to believe he swings for the same team. Kantana, can we please invest in some clippers?
Haha - no need to cut his hair for me. Makes it easier for me to hate him with his fugly hair! :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ep.11 was good. cute&sad..
the cpr scene was sweet shows how much he was scare of losing her and love her and they hug eachother tight was just so sweet.
cute the scene she was jealous of him and baithong. he tease her and make her smile. but she stop being mad too fast. not "kee ngon" like most n'eks. but good though n'ek too "kee ngon" is annoying sometimes, but wanna slap baithong so bad and him too for not taking his lips away faster. :angry:
so cute when he put his hat on for her and they walk under his jacket while it rain.. ahh sweet.
so funny+cute the scene when he scares her. make it feel like the time in the beginning that he likes to trick her. lol.he ran and she ran all scare..and ahhh they hug and he comfort her..so sweet. but there should be a bit longer to this scene though,like it just end like that. but the fans said this scene was added. thanks writers+director for adding this scene. love it. they know how to please the fans. but the fans said was more to this scene but they didn't show it. probably save it for later when he thinks back to the happy moments between them. hopefully will get to see the rest of this scene. arrgh just makes me want to know so bad what was more to this scene. there was no bed scene of them this ep. make me feel like something is missing. cause usually always have bed scene of them. should have a bed scene after the scare scene would be cute. and should have more cute scenes of them before she looses her memory.
feel so sorry for him when found out she may not wake up. he vomits (hardly see in thai lakorns which i like) just shows how much stress he's and can't accept it of what happen to her,and look like he cried too, so sad. and the look on his face when found out she doesn't remember him from the doc., he look all scare, sad, like wanna cried. weir play his face expression so well.
the scene she wakes up and he hug her tight, omigosh so sweet. he looks so happy. love weir's face expression and the way he hugs pinky so tight that look like she can't breath. he hug her like i won't let you go anymore kind of feelings. love it.
and esp. so sad the scene he sit outside her room and saids 'tee ruk are you asleep i'll sit be ur friend until ur asleep" omigosh make my eyes watery. shows how much he love her and worried about her and was so sad, like even though he doesn't see her but just being close to her is enough.and she comes and sit down too, like even though she doesn't remember him but the love he has for her she can still feel it and goes and sit close to him, and they both think about eachother. such heartbreaking scenes :lmao:
and things was going well between them too but then she has to loose her memory. *sigh* sad. next ep. look more sad.