Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN Posted Today, 06:31 AM
did ya' girl realize this is Pinky & Weir first r' scene
yep i know. that's also what makes it more fun to watch cause it's both their first r-scene. hahah.

xox Posted Today, 06:28 AM
No I don't like neither one of them. I don't know, because Ch7 doesn't have alot of sexy/hot/talented male actors/pra'eks. All their pra'eks are only average. Stephan is VERY stiff. I'm sure Pinky will make him look great, but Pinky deserves someone better. Paul is okay, but I don't really like him. Tle, I dislike because that man looks so weird. I don't find him attractive at all.
I guess they didn't want Bow to be mad at him for too long because then the drama was drag. I miss Thot saying "tee ruk" so much! I used to hate it whenever my boyfriend called me that until I watched WWHJ, then I started to like my boyfriend calling me that. Throughout the whole drama, Bow's character has never been vengeful or unforgiving or the type to hold a grudge towards someone, so it's understandable as to why she forgives so easily. It's just her character which is good. If Bow can forgive Pong then she can forgive Thot as well.
yep agree ch7 doesn't have hot p'ek. except Weir now. hehe. i don't know if Pinky can make stephan look good cause this guy acting is too stiff. totally agree i don't find Tle attractive at all. he does look weird and don't like his voice either. paul i don't like either, his acting annoys me. oh gosh these three guys i'm not liking at all. but i'll watch for Pinky. hold it's a new p'ek. or Oil and Aof again with Pinky would be good.
agree Bow is not a person who likes to hold grudges on anyone. since beginning. her character was like this. forgives people easily. so make sense why she forgives Thos easily, which i think is good. cause she's not like some n'ek who hold grudges too much. which can be annoying to watch. i think Bow has that manly personality. doesn't take anything too personal and understanding to the situation that happens, that's why she forgives easily. like the time she saw baithong kiss thos. she wasn't angry for long. after thos came to explain and he tease her and hug her then she smile and forgives him. which i think is a good personality that Bow has. not too "kee-ngon" like some n'ek is to p'ek. it's probably the other reason why thos loves bow. hehe.

cecilia

Staff member
^that's what make bow and tor special .. if only he know that he can easily make her happy, he could have done it earlier so that we won't get to see annoying baitong all over the places .. I'm really looking forward to this week episode as the news on the broken hut is looking quite cute and romantic in way when he went in to rescue her .. the way he call her -- his sweet caring and worrying voice is so hot !!!

wow. i spammed so much, didn't realized i'm past the 10, 000 posts mark :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah the scene the hut collapsed will be sweet cause will get to see he's so scare of losing her and she's happy to see him come. and the cave scene is romantic. yeah love weir's voice esp. when he saids it with love and caring to pinky. ah make me wanna melt. and don't worry we'll get to heard thos call bow "tee ruk" again. after he came to reconcile with her. he will call her "tee ruk" so many times. that we'll blush again. so will be cute like the beginning when they are lovey dovey and he calls her "tee ruk" a lot.

cecilia

Staff member
^gosh teedee, with you constantly remind me of that .. i can feel their DEEP love already .. watching that bts clip of the collapse hut remind me of when Angsumarin went out to look for Kobori in Bangkok noi. It was sad that the broken house collapse onto him and she have to yelled out his name and rush to his side to pick those wooden thing to get him space to breath. So sad that he died :( but in this one .. i'm glad that Bow's okay and safe in the arm of her husband -- about the cave, i can't seem to get enough of those KISSING scene .. the environment and mood are just perfect for such nice willing setting :wub: .. i can already see him leaning toward her with his kisses :blush:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia love how you compare bow and thos hut collapse to kobori and angsumalin scene when she ran and look for him. that's the kind of feelings i get from bow and thos too. but very sadly kobori dies. thank goodness bow is ok. so it's a very good reason why he stop torturing her and she forgives him cause it's near death situtation. and the willing in the cave is so the right place to make up like you say the mood and feelings they have with eachother. me too, can't get enough of their kisses too. :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
i know right .. and what's hot is that .. they're both are soaking wet -- so body heat came in picture .. i wouldn't mind having a little something with Tor at this time too if i'm bow .. man are HOT when they're all soaking wet !!! i'm sure Tor find his wife beautiful too -- confession of a man definitely will melt a woman's heart, especially from that one man who happen to be your hot sexy hubby :wub: -- Gosh, scenes of them are now interacting in my head (gotta snap out of this before i head to bed LOL)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia Posted Today, 07:30 AM
i know right .. and what's hot is that .. they're both are soaking wet -- so body heat came in picture .. i wouldn't mind having a little something with Tor at this time too if i'm bow .. man are HOT when they're all soaking wet !!! i'm sure Tor find his wife beautiful too -- confession of a man definitely will melt a woman's heart, especially from that one man who happen to be your hot sexy hubby :wub: -- Gosh, scenes of them are now interacting in my head (gotta snap out of this before i head to bed LOL)
argh cecilia love how you analysis tos and bow feelings toward eachother. so true i agree. i mean they did it once why not again. and esp. this time is with tender love and passion for eachother makes it more special. yep they soaking wet makes it more hot! ahh..can't wait for this scene. seeing the shot pic of this scene makes me go crazy already. hope the full scene will be more hot! hahah.

cecilia

Staff member
^it looks very western too with him kissing her like that .. 1st shot, 2nd shot, slowly with the third shot, he taste her sweet lips like he said earlier -- Teeruk, your lip is sweet, not gross!!

and since he call her teeruk again, for sure, she'll melt into his web .. i love how Tor play with his word around Bow ... I CAN'T WAIT to see these shots. I just hope it last longer than a blink of an eye not like the r scene Lol .. i prefer long lasting kiss in the cave for TOR AND BOW .. SO WILD!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
this is also the other main reason i like this lakorn. cause thos and bow are husband and wife. started off he lied to her and everyone she's his wife. and she can't deny it cause she thought he did sleep with her. and then they officially got married but still is not fully husband and wife yet cause then misunderstands comes in and then finally they are with force and willing which is interesting for their couple. yeah hope the kiss in the cave will be long. cause was disappointed with the r-scene.

cikna

sarNie Adult
it has jumped so many pages since I last came here. yeah, i'm feeling nervous and extremely happy to see more maximum sweetness between our pranangs. but then that means it's going to end too..mixed emotions are all over me! :yahoo: :wub: :(

cecilia

Staff member
yep, the cave is the trend for wild night out lol
it's too hot for the eye to see and too wild for the mind to imagine :blush:
i'll quite fantasizing for now until it get crazy like Donna's one shot and Sarn's MIDNIGHT MISTRESS :p

so GLAD WEIR AND PINKY play these two roles .. i could not imagine anyone from ch7 play it better than them.
they definitely BRING OUT THE BEST CHARACTER in BOW and TOR -- their unconditional love story is just EXCEPTIONALLY SEXY !!! :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah happy there will be more sweetness between thos and bow but also sad cause it will end. our cute married couple love story will end. *sigh* weir and pinky need to do a new lakorn together soon. can't get enough of them. i say if they are in ch3 there will be news they'll get pair up already but since it's with ch7 takes forever before they will get pair up again.

cecilia

Staff member
i know right .. i would rather want and wish for them to pair up more than pan/weir. i'm just so sick of their relationship being flaunt here and there --- time is running out, the world will end (idk), need to have another one of weir/pinky for the fans like us LOL -- but some might disagree with us and prefer pinky with some other unhandsome man LOl (is that even a word LOl) -- the world is cruel, it will reward us with a hate p'ek at her new onscreen beau -- gosh, thinking about the future, i do not want to see her with any of the men i don't' like from ch7 .. i want to be selfish and put WEIR/PINKY together forever LOl

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah his relationship with pancake is all over the place which is annoying, and also their fans has problem with his kissing scenes with pinky. and some of them wants him to pair up with pancake again so the request with him and pinky pairing up again has to balance out. but i say it's boring seeing him pairing up with pancake again when they don't even have good chemistry together. so that's the other reason why i don't want him to date her cause his fans can't stand for him to be sweet with other actress. they have a problem with it and so there was that arguement over the kiss with him and pinky. and so it may be the other reason we won't get to see him and pinky pair up again. cause his fans will request for him to pair up with pancake more. his fans need to separate his real life and work apart. like they always want him to be with pancake. and can't bare to see him kiss other girl on screen. which i think is so close minded. instead of them enjoying his acting. this good lakorn wwhj. instead they get piss and scare pancake will be mad. and thinks his kissing scene with pinky is too much. make him look bad. oh gosh they need to understand and know how to separate things apart. which is sad for him to have fanclubs like this.

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm watching ep 10 with eng subs. it's obvious and written all over thot's face he doesn't want to let bow go when they found out nee was pregnant. he's just using the excuse for bow to redeem herself to prove that she did not change nee's medication. but we all can see it's HIM who doesn't want to lose her. he's fast and smart thinking to call his mother in law to advise bow to help care for nee.

anyways, i noticed how khae and chai "love-hate" relationship develop. it's hillarious! :loool: obviously, they started with the wrong foot. at first, he called her "giant". then, tone down to "auntie". in epi 10, he called her "sister". it's clear that he has begun to soften up to her and grew more fond of her.

cikna

sarNie Adult
forgot to mention, of course thot was very happy learning that nee is pregnant, thus assuming that pong would have no strong reason to leave his sister. but i think thot gain the most benefit, with nee pregnant, pong and bow may not get together. that leaves plenty of oppurtunities for him to win her heart. sly! -_-

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
of course he just use his sister and her pregnancy for bow to stay. and he's so happy that nee's is pregnant cause mean bow won't get to go back to pong. and yes smart of him to call bow's mom so it became the reason bow continue to stay. but i don't understand why he doesn't just tell her he want her to stay and say love her when she was packing to go away. i guess he thought she was sad that nee was pregnant cause she won't get to be with pong and thinks she still love pong so cause of his stubborness he won't tell her his true feelings. and with bow personality if he had just tell her his true feelings she would have made up with him already. cause we all know our pretty bow doesn't hold grudges on anyone. so i think p'ek is moe stuborn than n'ek in here like the part he torture her. she ask if he said at the wedding was true if he said yes he does love her,she would have forgave him already. but then he was still angry about his sister's death. thos is so stupid! wanna smack him so bad.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
yep, the cave is the trend for wild night out lol
it's too hot for the eye to see and too wild for the mind to imagine :blush:
LOL - there is a business idea. Open a club call "the CAVE" for "a wild night out" and have Weir and Pinky cut the ribbon! ha ha.

yeah happy there will be more sweetness between thos and bow but also sad cause it will end. our cute married couple love story will end. *sigh* weir and pinky need to do a new lakorn together soon. can't get enough of them. i say if they are in ch3 there will be news they'll get pair up already but since it's with ch7 takes forever before they will get pair up again.
I have one old lakorn that I love and think would be a perfect for Weir and Pinky. It's a ch. 3 lakorn with Willy and Mam Jintara. I really wanted Ch.3 to remake it since remakes are hot these days (although I do want to see more original stories). The lakorn is call "Muang Kong La Fark Fa". Tuktukland has it on YT (http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0B724EE424C40B61). There are lots of slap/kiss and WILLING scenes. At first, I thought I want my ATEAM to do it but I think they are a little too mature for the roles. It's perfect for Weir and Pinky!!!

I wonder if Ch.3 owns the script or can Ch. 7 remake it with the writer's permission.

yeah his relationship with pancake is all over the place which is annoying, and also their fans has problem with his kissing scenes with pinky. and some of them wants him to pair up with pancake again so the request with him and pinky pairing up again has to balance out. but i say it's boring seeing him pairing up with pancake again when they don't even have good chemistry together. so that's the other reason why i don't want him to date her cause his fans can't stand for him to be sweet with other actress. they have a problem with it and so there was that arguement over the kiss with him and pinky. and so it may be the other reason we won't get to see him and pinky pair up again. cause his fans will request for him to pair up with pancake more. his fans need to separate his real life and work apart. like they always want him to be with pancake. and can't bare to see him kiss other girl on screen. which i think is so close minded. instead of them enjoying his acting. this good lakorn wwhj. instead they get piss and scare pancake will be mad. and thinks his kissing scene with pinky is too much. make him look bad. oh gosh they need to understand and know how to separate things apart. which is sad for him to have fanclubs like this.

Real kisses make Weir a hot p'ek!! He should do that with all his n'eks not just with Pancake. I hope people can see that Pinky is Weir's true "onscreen sweetheart". No matter how much they try - Weir and Pancake comes out flat on screen. I even prefer him with Kwan over Pancake. I like DDHT. I like Kwan's acting and I love Weir's role in there.

If I have to seperate real and lakorn, I'd say I am SO IN LOVE with Thos! In real life, Weir does well in interviews - I think he is really cute but whenever he talks about Pancake, he looses me..... I just automatically tune out.

That said, I do wish him the best and all the happiness with his choices. He really does seem like a nice guy. I do wish he quit smoking. It's not attractive at all plus he should be a good role model for young kids. This is the only thing I feel sorry for Pancake. Kissing a smoker will be like licking an ashtray. ewwww.

and teedee - I love your new siggy. So cute!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
kikiwoo Posted Today, 10:27 AM
I have one old lakorn that I love and think would be a perfect for Weir and Pinky. It's a ch. 3 lakorn with Willy and Mam Jintara. I really wanted Ch.3 to remake it since remakes are hot these days (although I do want to see more original stories). The lakorn is call "Muang Kong La Fark Fa". Tuktukland has it on YT (http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0B724EE424C40B61). There are lots of slap/kiss and WILLING scenes. Perfect for Weir and Pinky!!!

I wonder if Ch.3 owns the script or can Ch. 7 remake it with the writer's permission

I hope people can see that Pinky is Weir's true "onscreen sweetheart". No matter how much they try - Weir and Pancake comes out flat on screen.

If I have to seperate real and lakorn, I'd say I am SO IN LOVE with Thos! In real life, Weir does well in interviews - I think he is really cute but whenever he talks about Pancake, he looses me..... I just automatically tune out.

and teedee - I love your new siggy. So cute!
i agree. "muan kon la fark fah" was a good lakorn, Weir and Pinky would fit. p'ek and n'ek's characters are fun. my mom love this lakorn. and n'ek was pregnant in this lakorn too. hehe. Weir and Pinky need to do a lakorn with n'ek being pregnant to complete their family.
yep no doubt about it. Pinky and Weir are "on screen sweetheart". will wait for them to come back and pair up again, hopefully soon.
thanks, it took me a while before can decide which pic i want for my siggy. hehe.
i was reading from pantip. it was cute they are deciding which name would be cute for Thos and Bow's baby (if they have one). here's the names:
both- a boy cause he has a niece already, which comes from thos and bow name when mix together.
beer- a boy, so can rhyme with bow and goes with wine(thos's niece) which is both alcohol names and thos seem to love drinking.haha.
ah-ngoon(mean grape)- cause he own a grapevine. and it's cute and yummy.
and this is funny.. hut=a boy or kratomp=a girl..cause is the place they conceive the baby. haha.
love- cause the baby comes from both their love.
dear- a girl, cause thos like to call bow "tee ruk" so the daughter and mom will have same name.
first- a girl, so thos will grow a beard so will be overprotected dad,and the daughter will be pretty like the mom, and also cause thos fell in love with bow since first saw her.
won-cause when call is won wai.
kao too, kao tang=twins boy and girl
i think all the names are cute. but i like ah-ngoon.
talking about the babies just make me so sad cause they didn't have one.