Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
the actor/actress that starred before was Leekit and Nusaba.
storyline(i'll try my best to tell not good in telling so pardon me if leave some details out)
P'ek: Bali "Na-kim"- a warrior/leader of his people. in his 30's. a strong fighter,smart,educated. love his country/n'ek a lot,he never smile/laugh to anyone. n'ek is the first and only person he smile too. she's his first and last love. he love her since he first saw her pic. he was sweet to her which he was never like this to anyone. known for being a cruel guy. has the eyes like an eagle. a big tall guy.
N'ek: "Pun-mai" aka "Pearl". ambassador's daughter of Thailand. a medical student studying last year. smart,strong. just came from america and got kidnap by p'ek and taken to his country. she's the hostage in trading off with p'ek's people. but he treated her as his special guest and respect her. first she was scare of him and kinda dislike him but as she get to know him she see he's a good and nice guy. and fell in love with him. then later on the people agree to let his people go so he send n'ek back home (to Thailand) and after he got his country's freedom back, he went to see her. when n'ek was in p'ek country she wore his people's clothes which is cute. p'ek is not a Thai in here. and all his people call her Miss Pun-mai. p'ek and n'ek ride horses in here. but some people said Weir may be too young for the role but i say he can pull it off. if he wore a beard like he did in WWHJ it can make him look older. but Pinky match to play a lot cause of n'ek character and age wise. the old version was created by Kantana and the same director in WWHJ too. so that's why i say Kantana should re-make it again. it's a romantic good lakorn. i will be happy if Weir and Pinky get to pair up in here.
The storyline's not too bad. Weir does look kinda barbaric and foreign. hahah. lol. It wouldn't be bad to see them dress differently. The storyline kinda reminds me of Silamanee. haha. Dang, I really do hope they bring Pinky and Weir together in this one. It'll make us all so happy! I'm all excited now. LOL! Thanks for sharing Teedee. What's the english translation for the title?? Dang, all "new or upcoming" lakorns are remakes. lol. :)

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know .. i prefer them not do anything that take place back in the old day. I don't want to be disappointed like HHR of kwan/weir. that lakorn is so stupid with all the modern building. the clothing just make the whole lakorn look stupid too. (haha. i can complain so much on this LOL)

anyway, i was not feeling good this morning and had to rush myself to the ER --- turn out i have some problem in my urine -- so yup, my dr refer me to a urologist by the name of DR.PINKY. it got me smiling b/c if i think of her, i think of PINKY and if i think of Pinky, i think of the handsome WEIR !!! lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Kantana make this lakorn before so if they re-make again, i think they will still do a good job with it. with the same director and good script writers, i believe it will come out good like the old version. especially get Weir and Pinky to pair up will be hot cause of their amazing chemistry. as for dhr with weir/kwan. was very disappointed for me. both weir/kwan didn't fit the role, he doesn't match to play as a king and her voice is irritating doesn't fit to be playing as a strong princess. the wardrobes look cheat like disney fairy tale clothes. produced by polyplus which they didn't do a good job with it. the old version with nom/nat was better which was created by daravdo. the clothes was more pretty, nom/nat fit the characters.
yep nowadays mostly all lakorns are re-make so that's why lots of people want to see a re-make of "Se ra da ral" cause it's a good story much better than a lot of other re-make lakorns. no, the story is not like "si la ma nee". "Se ra da ral" is much more romantic between p'ek and n'ek. the dressing in here is nice. the girl's clothes is cute. i think Weir will look hot if he grow a beard in "Se ra da ral" like he did in WWHJ.
"Se ra da ral" the title is romantic already.
Se ra= a flower's name in p'ek's country, look like a red rose (p'ek gave n'ek this flower)
da ral= the night the stars cover the whole sky
p'ek's people believe if they dance under the moonlight in the circle of Se ra and the men hold the Se ra's flower will be magical for lovers that they'll love and get married together. there was a scene p'ek and n'ek dance together in this night which was cute. yeah if Pinky and Weir get pair up in this lakorn will be so good. well hope ur feeling better cecilia.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
i don't know .. i prefer them not do anything that take place back in the old day. I don't want to be disappointed like HHR of kwan/weir. that lakorn is so stupid with all the modern building. the clothing just make the whole lakorn look stupid too. (haha. i can complain so much on this LOL)

anyway, i was not feeling good this morning and had to rush myself to the ER --- turn out i have some problem in my urine -- so yup, my dr refer me to a urologist by the name of DR.PINKY. it got me smiling b/c if i think of her, i think of PINKY and if i think of Pinky, i think of the handsome WEIR !!! lol
Yea, I don't really like movies that takes place back in the old days too. Only some are good. But alot of them are dumb. And I care alot about how then pra'nangs are dressed, so I always want them to look good. And with dramas taking place in the old days, that's not always a good thing. lol. Like Botun Gleep Sood Tai, Aff looked so fobby in there. ahahhaha. lol. i hated her bangs. But I'm sure it wouldn't be too bad if Pinky and Weir were to be in a drama that deals with foreign clothings. I loved Pinky and Weir's wardrobe in WWHJ of course. :)

Oh my! I hope you're okay. I've never been rushed to the hospital ever! Thank goodness. Sometimes, my parents think I'm too healthy. lol. Which is a great thing. anyways, aww, how cute! lol. "DR. PINKY". haha. Was it a guy or a girl?? The same thing goes for me too, everything I see Pinky, I think of Weir. Everytime I see Weir [even if he's with Pan *rolling eyes], I think of Pinky as well. See the spell that they've casted on us??????????? LOL. :blush:

Kantana make this lakorn before so if they re-make again, i think they will still do a good job with it. with the same director and good script writers, i believe it will come out good like the old version. especially get Weir and Pinky to pair up will be hot cause of their amazing chemistry. as for dhr with weir/kwan. was very disappointed for me. both weir/kwan didn't fit the role, he doesn't match to play as a king and her voice is irritating doesn't fit to be playing as a strong princess. the wardrobes look cheat like disney fairy tale clothes. produced by polyplus which they didn't do a good job with it. the old version with nom/nat was better which was created by daravdo. the clothes was more pretty, nom/nat fit the characters.
yep nowadays mostly all lakorns are re-make so that's why lots of people want to see a re-make of "Se ra da ral" cause it's a good story much better than a lot of other re-make lakorns. no, the story is not like "si la ma nee". "Se ra da ral" is much more romantic between p'ek and n'ek. the dressing in here is nice. the girl's clothes is cute. i think Weir will look hot if he grow a beard in "Se ra da ral" like he did in WWHJ.
"Se ra da ral" the title is romantic already.
Se ra= a flower's name in p'ek's country, look like a red rose (p'ek gave n'ek this flower)
da ral= the night the stars cover the whole sky
p'ek's people believe if they dance under the moonlight in the circle of Se ra and the men hold the Se ra's flower will be magical for lovers that they'll love and get married together. there was a scene p'ek and n'ek dance together in this night which was cute. yeah if Pinky and Weir get pair up in this lakorn will be so good. well hope ur feeling better cecilia.
I see. Wow, the title of the name sounds unique. Do you have any pics to show us how the dressings look?? I should go google the drama. But yea, Pinky and Weir seems to be pretty good at dancing together, since at the end of the drama, they were dancing so cute and sexy together! It's so adorable! Seems like they really enjoyed dancing together. :)

cikna

sarNie Adult

aah, ceci, hope you get well soon! maybe infection to the bladder. usually that means lack of drinking fluids. take care of yourself. anyways, a female urologist? and her name is Dr Pinky? cool!! I've not met a female urologist before. it;'s usually a guy. ^_^

cikna

sarNie Adult
I spend most my weekend this week watching all fanmade MVs made by WWHJ fanatics! Yeah, I'm missing this lakorn very much! :blush: Anyways, got to get as much WWHJ doses as possible cause I'll be going off for one week holidays beginning this Thursday for the Aidilfitri celebration! Yeay!! Off topic: Pinky is a Muslim herself right? I wonder how she would celebrate Aidilfitri? Usually, Thailand celebrates Aidilfitri a day earlier than Malaysia. Aidilfitri falls on the 20th Sept in Malaysia, so it's 19th for Thailand.

teddyada

sarNie Egg
Pinky & Weir would be Perfect for this lakorn I could SEE it already!!!! Please lets hope its Pinky & Weir :wub: :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^cikna, it's a bladder infection :( .. hurt like crazy! got me tearing up over 4 times :( .. not fun at all :(

as for the holiday, i hope you have a great time. suck that you'll miss ATEAM premiere ^^

anyway, i just got done making a short mv .. i try to make it sad -- hopefully, it'll get to you girls.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
Oh Ceci. Sorry to hear that you have a bladder infection na. I guess drink a lot fluid (all of us should drink lots of water anyways). Don't know if cranberry juice might help. I know it works for urinary track infection ka.

Yes, weird week with all the bad news around. Felt so sorry for Weir for the lost of his brother but I am sure he is resting in peace now. He was sick for so long.

Wanna see a new lakorn for Weir and Pinky soon. Wish Ch.7 will announce something soon....they should while the fever is still high for Weir and Pinky. :)

I was a bit pretrub too when this was moved to "old" lakorn section so fast. It was like reality check. I was still in my Beau Thos mood then boom - SW has to remind me that it was not airing anymore. :(

cikna

sarNie Adult
^cikna, it's a bladder infection :( .. hurt like crazy! got me tearing up over 4 times :( .. not fun at all :(

as for the holiday, i hope you have a great time. suck that you'll miss ATEAM premiere ^^

anyway, i just got done making a short mv .. i try to make it sad -- hopefully, it'll get to you girls.
great! another MV. I'm in my WWHJ Fanmade Mvs marathon mode! Hahaha!!!

I don't mean to brag or anything, but all the MVs I've watched so far are made my SW members! In fact, many of the fanmade Mvs I watched so far derive from SW members. Cool is it not? ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
^i noticed that too .. it make me feel happy that the sarnies in here love them alot .. sad that i only do a 2 minutes of it -- didn't finish the whole song as i can't seem to find anything else to fit the rest. The song keeps repeating too so yup, enjoy the first 2 minutes.

enjoy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81dcPA9iaLU

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
XOX
I see. Wow, the title of the name sounds unique. Do you have any pics to show us how the dressings look?? I should go google the drama. But yea, Pinky and Weir seems to be pretty good at dancing together, since at the end of the drama, they were dancing so cute and sexy together! It's so adorable! Seems like they really enjoyed dancing together
Yea, I don't really like movies that takes place back in the old days too. Only some are good. But alot of them are dumb. And I care alot about how then pra'nangs are dressed, so I always want them to look good. And with dramas taking place in the old days, that's not always a good thing. lol. Like Botun Gleep Sood Tai, Aff looked so fobby in there. ahahhaha. lol. i hated her bangs. But I'm sure it wouldn't be too bad if Pinky and Weir were to be in a drama that deals with foreign clothings. I loved Pinky and Weir's wardrobe in WWHJ of course. :)
sorry i don't have any pics from Se ra da ral. you can watch the lakorn on youtube. yeah they were so cute dancing together in WWHJ. Se ra da ral doesn't take place in the old dayas. it's a modern day time. just that p'ek is not Thai,so he has his own country's clothing. in my opinion their clothing reminded me of the chinese boran clothing "mong go". i can just say it's cute esp. the girls. i think it's a good new change to see Pinky and Weir in foreign clothings. will be unique and nice. yep me too, love their wardrobe in WWHJ. was very nice.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cikna
Yeay!! Off topic: Pinky is a Muslim herself right? I wonder how she would celebrate Aidilfitri? Usually, Thailand celebrates Aidilfitri a day earlier than Malaysia. Aidilfitri falls on the 20th Sept in Malaysia, so it's 19th for Thailand.
yeah Pinky is Muslim.

teddyada
Pinky & Weir would be Perfect for this lakorn I could SEE it already!!!! Please lets hope its Pinky & Weir
yeah i can imagine them playing in Se ra da ral already. and they would look so cute together too. i wish they would really re-make this lakorn. a lot of the fans are cheering this lakorn.

kikiwoo
Wanna see a new lakorn for Weir and Pinky soon. Wish Ch.7 will announce something soon....they should while the fever is still high for Weir and Pinky.
yeah i'm waiting impatiently wish we'll heard the good news of their new lakorn together by this year. agree ch7 should be smart and pair them up soon while they are still hot from WWHJ and the fever is still there.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
yea, if not the end of this year, at least next year for sure. hope they don't put an annoying nang'rai with Pinky and Weir again. Baithong was probably the most annoying and cold-hearted nang'rai i've ever seen on ch7.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
really missing pinky/weir .. only thing i can do now is -- make mv .. i'm running out of scene to do --
maybe once i get tkc rip, i'll make some of those with this .. and then part 3 of weir/pinky will come out just like ATEAM (trying to be hopeful)
In that case, I would love it if you made a WWHJ mv to "fallin' for you" by Colbie Caillat. I love the song, and when I was listening to it, it suddenly hit me like "OMG! This is like Bow and Thot!" The song just reminds me of them. It's just a suggestion though. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted Today, 08:59 PM

yea, if not the end of this year, at least next year for sure. hope they don't put an annoying nang'rai with Pinky and Weir again. Baithong was probably the most annoying and cold-hearted nang'rai i've ever seen on ch7.
yeah hopefully we'll heard about their new lakorn soon. can't wait any longer. it's killing me!!! yep agree Baithong is one crazy scary nang'rai ever.

this is the time they were filming TKC. so close and cute!

credit pantip.com

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Aww, such cute pictures! Pinky's makeup looks fresh and pretty even in water. haha. I just noticed that. Bow and Thot's r-scene will never die out. It's rough but beautiful. *sniff, *sniff. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted Today, 11:01 PM

Aww, such cute pictures! Pinky's makeup looks fresh and pretty even in water. haha. I just noticed that. Bow and Thot's r-scene will never die out. It's rough but beautiful. *sniff, *sniff. :)
yep she looks pretty in every place,every situation. haha. agree Bow and Tos's r-scene will always be remember esp. with the tearing shirt. haha. it may be quick,rough but memorable and more special cause it was Weir and Pinky first r-scene. miss them together so much. T_T

cikna

sarNie Adult
yeah hopefully we'll heard about their new lakorn soon. can't wait any longer. it's killing me!!! yep agree Baithong is one crazy scary nang'rai ever.

this is the time they were filming TKC. so close and cute!

credit pantip.com
these pics bring back a lot of memories!! thanks teedee! planning to watch TKC, after Aidilfitri break. By the look of the second pic, Weir is not that dark. It's quite ok. I guess he got darker because he did a lot of outdoor activities. I just don't understand why people a big fuss about his skin tone. pinky looks beautiful as ever! she looks fresh and zealous! yeah, more projects for them! and WWHJ has to be aired in other parts of Asia!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cikna
Posted Today, 01:05 AM
these pics bring back a lot of memories!! thanks teedee! planning to watch TKC, after Aidilfitri break. By the look of the second pic, Weir is not that dark. It's quite ok. I guess he got darker because he did a lot of outdoor activities. I just don't understand why people a big fuss about his skin tone. pinky looks beautiful as ever! she looks fresh and zealous! yeah, more projects for them! and WWHJ has to be aired in other parts of Asia!
ur welcome. yeah i don't get it either why Thai people make such big deal about the men/women skin tone. yep Weir did get darker in WWHJ when compare to TKC cause he play golf a lot lately. contrast Pinky look darker in TKC but lighter in WWHJ. i think Weir looks hot for who he is. i happen to like guys with dark skin tone cause make them look manly. some people don't like Pinky cause of her skin tone cause she's not light skined like other n'eks and not fond of her Indian look either. cause most Thai people like light skined girls and american/chinese look. i love Pinky. she's beautiful,like her skin tone and she's multi-talented too. in my eyes, she's born to be a star. i happen to think Indian women are beautiful. fond of their big eyes,pointy nose,curvy figure.