Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

judyp

sarNie Adult
woohoo! more of janie. i will probably be hated for this, but i don't see much in por & i'd rather not see janie pair with him. sorry!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't even watch finish their first lakorn together. I love Rome, but he doesn't have that Chinese look. I love Janie too but she doesn't have it either. They should change the casts, not because I want to, but the plot doesn't fit them. But I hope they change the plot.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
its great that Rome and Janie have another lakorn together again. i hope this time it will take place in the present and more love scene!!! i am still waiting for Janie to reunite with Andrew and Charkit. wonder how long i have to wait for that to happen.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Rome said that this lakorn would start filming in October.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
rome n janie had a lakorn together...oh...nevermind the molum lakorn sorta...well, that one i watch only like 2 episode...it was quit borring..

actually, i think janie looks like she has a little chinese blood somewhere along the lines, so i think she'll fit with the plot...i love the cast of rome and janie together...hopefully they'll have more scenes together than in Krung Thep Ratree...when i was watching that lakorn, i kept waiting for their scenes together...:)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
The title of this lakorn is actually "Hoy Glai Mek". Credit: JoeJo @ TV3

No, that title sounds so weird and funny. It has no meaning.
It's really "Yok Lai Mek" meaning "Cloud Jade"

It's from the novel by Sopee Pannaray, the author of "Khing Gor Ra Kha Gor Raeng", "Sao Noi Nai Trakiang Kaew", ect.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wishbone, did you read the novel?..care to share a brief summary with us hehe

janies been so quiet latly. is she on a break

tinah

sarNie Coma
i bet its gonna be sad. most of the time if its base on a chinese family it would be a sad drama

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
i bet its gonna be sad. most of the time if its base on a chinese family it would be a sad drama

�ำ�Yes, it's gonna be so drama and sad, I think.
But I'm quite sure the ending is happy ending because from most of the novel by this author I have ever read are happy ending. ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know i wish endings nowadays would have some twist like lakorn back then. it was more exciting and unpredictable