Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sniff sniff, I don't have someone to discuss with me.

You know what I notice, when Rome stares at Janie, it is not like how he was in Gae Roy Ruk where he was starring at Rita. Talking about GRR, I missed it.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I haven't start watching this yet. But I will. I love the OST to this lakorn. The guy and girl version! Finishing up ep4 of Wung Nam Karng atm. YLM is next. Lol.

P.S. off topic...but Fun, your siggy with Mr. Patchata is soooo cute!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh Pinky's lakorn, I am still on episode 2. It's kind of slow but I read it is starting to pick up. I love Amy in there. She is a bit annoying but I like her characteristics more than Pinky.

Thanks for the compliment.

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
I am rewatching ep. 1 again....thinkjaden is eng. subbing it on youtube if anyone is interested...I'm watching subbed ep. 1 right now

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh Pinky's lakorn, I am still on episode 2. It's kind of slow but I read it is starting to pick up. I love Amy in there. She is a bit annoying but I like her characteristics more than Pinky.

Thanks for the compliment.
WNK is going pretty quick. I'm done watching ep4 and super love it :D

Just now starting to watch ep1 of YLM.

edited: Epidode 1 The beginning is so cute! Janie with the camera, taking pics of herself and things around reminds me of me. Lol. Mr.Patchata is a photographer!! A very hottt one! Love how he was taking pics of Janie without her knowing! Love Rome and Janie's first encounter! That was so nice of Janie to help Rome from being tricked by the guy from buying the fake jewelry. She took him away from the guy by grabbing onto his arm too :D I love Sarah's reaction when she first saw Rome! "P'Kat, lor jung luey na!" :D Rome has the whole picture collection that he took of Janie on the wall in his room. CUTE! It's only episode 1 and alot of details have been revealed already. Janie found out who her real mom is which is Tik. I pity Nampeung for having a husband like Pip. He only married her cus Tik married Janie's dad. The time when Tik was in the hospital and thinking back to her ex husband and Janie, that made me cry. Especially how Tik is in such bad condition like that. Not only Tik made me cried. Janie's dad too. But I love the encounter between Sarah and Andrew. It's like so fiesty! Love Sarah's character! She's such a dork, yet cute! I'm loving the lakorn already and so hook on it. That I want to see the next episode which won't be on til Monday!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sara is freaking hilarious. She is always getting on Andrew nerves lol

judyp

sarNie Adult
i don't really care for sara's character right now. lol. but im sure i'll fall for her sooner or later because she's a dork. lol. and andrew is gorgeous. his character is a dork too. haha. sara and andrew together is fun to watch though..the bickering. i loved when sara was tugging on andrew's arm when janie won the award. andrew looked at sara like.."umm. are you okay?" lol. im excited for tomorrow!!! yeee!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know but sometimes the second couple are more amusing to watch them the actual leads. I really want to see more of Rome and Janie.

Yes Monday is TOMORROW!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I noticed Ceci that you have probably seen all his lakorn lmao... I see that you are a bigger fan of Rome than I am.

cecilia

Staff member
haha. i noticed i'm a ROME fan too b/c i watch all his lakorns -- hate it and love it LOl .. same for Por, however, i did not watch any of his with pat, don't know why, i can't stand it. LOL .. but i do love him with other n'ek .. as for ROME, i don't have problem with him and other n'ek either but i love RTEAM together too :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh seriously... you even watch through the horrible lakorn Ajawee See Chompoo.

Since you have seen all of Rome's lakorns, is the one with Vicki good? I wanted to watch that but the parents are really boring so I didn't continue but if you can give me a good review, I'll give it another try. =D

cecilia

Staff member
Oh seriously... you even watch through the horrible lakorn Ajawee See Chompoo.

Since you have seen all of Rome's lakorns, is the one with Vicki good? I wanted to watch that but the parents are really boring so I didn't continue but if you can give me a good review, I'll give it another try. =D
i don't know. it's hard to say b/c i can't get over the fact that the couple are switch like that.
i would say, if it's ROME/RITA and MART/NOON, then i've enjoyed it more.
I didn't really like the lakorn .. i skip here and there in the episode b/c i can't stand seeing them apart.
it's like a little brush up for me. if i'm you, i wouldn't bother and for sure, you wont' miss much either lOl

as for Ajawee See Chompoo, i couldn't bring myself to watch it b/c it's like another repeat of PREUKSA SAWAD with Fon and Aon and the old uncle, CHATCHAI, except this time, it's Por, a younger man. but the whole concept was disturbing to me. i start and couldn't finish it LOl .. but i still have a thing for POR AND PAT, i can't never get myself to finish any of their lakorn together .. don't know why.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL okay I take your words for it. I just don't like it when pra ek is like 10-25 years older than nang ek but their looks are like 0-5 years older. I respect PS even though I didn't like the lakorn at all. It was more than distrubing lol... As or Pat and Por, I have seen a few but the one where Pat played a twin and the recent one of them two, I didn't finish them yet.

Okay I just downloaded episode 2. Will watch it soon.

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, no. . . that was such a tear jerker when Tik died. Poor her. She looked for her daughter so long, only to find her before she died.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so my sister convince me to watch the first ep and it's pretty good she said that if it was rteam she would love it even more...Janie's a great actress but there's something about her that bugs me and not finish her lakorns great ost