Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong(Broadcast Thai)

just saw the teaser for this and it looks good!! It's probably coming out pretty soon, can't wait!!
Chi chi: where did you see the teaser??? omg...i'd love to see it! could you give me the link, please? ^_^ by the way, someone told me that this lakorn is set to air on january 20th (a little over a week)!!! :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i wanna see the teaser!!...more of mart/rome hehe. they are a hot comodity. too bad noon gotta get with rome. it should of been vicky atleast and it'll be 2 hot match

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
sad....rome and rita should have been paired up....I'm so use to them....
it is odd seeing mart with rita on the cover.....

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
really noon shouldnt of cut her hair. I never like noon Rita and Rome should of paired up and Mart should get with someone hot 2

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh the teaser looks very interesting!..gosh, noon ruined it for me though. mart/rita looks cute together and romes so freakin HOT. if only he gotten with rita or someone else.

thanks. cant wait!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
ahhh the teaser looks very interesting!..gosh, noon ruined it for me though. mart/rita looks cute together and romes so freakin HOT. if only he gotten with rita or someone else.

thanks. cant wait!
U said it Tinah everything was good in the teaser except Noon iono her cut makes her look like a boy so much

samanta

sarNie Egg
what a shame that rita and rome aren't paired up together. owelllz i will still give this a shot, since i like both mart and noon.

the teaser looks good.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
U said it Tinah everything was good in the teaser except Noon iono her cut makes her look like a boy so much
I think that's the main objective. She is suppose to represent the anti-girl. The girl who doesn't care about being the housewife. I think she represents the defiant one. I don't know.

It looks good. It looks like a comedy. :)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
thanks 4 the t-ser...the proposal part was cute.....rome n mart look soo hot in this one.....also rita n noon....i hope noon grow her hair back long cause she really don't match short hair..

nolee

sarNie Adult
they all look cute, regardless of noon's hair, i still like her. what's the storyline about? anyone know?

jakjann

Jakjann
นางเองอยาà¸?เเต่งงานเเต่พระเà¸
งยังไม่อยาà¸?ข้อเลยนางเองต้อà¸
ทำทุà¸?อย่างที่จ่ะไห้พี่มาร์à¸
ข้อเเต่งงานไห้ได้

nophankh

sarNie Adult
This is what I read from previous posts.
Rita is dating Mart, he's cop and not your romantic type.
Rita wants to get marry so she tries to get Mart jealous in order for him to propose to her.
Noon is Rita's bbf and is the reasonable in their relationship.
She works for a company that has gone under and will be taken over by new management.
The new management team and her new boss happens to be Rome.
Noon and Rome have a clashing personalities when they first meet and they constantly bicker over stupid things.
Eventually, Rome and Noon will fall for each other. You know how lakorn goes.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
This is what I read from previous posts.
Rita is dating Mart, he's cop and not your romantic type.
Rita wants to get marry so she tries to get Mart jealous in order for him to propose to her.
Noon is Rita's bbf and is the reasonable in their relationship.
She works for a company that has gone under and will be taken over by new management.
The new management team and her new boss happens to be Rome.
Noon and Rome have a clashing personalities when they first meet and they constantly bicker over stupid things.
Eventually, Rome and Noon will fall for each other. You know how lakorn goes.
I think Rita will use Rome as a tool for deception.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
sounds interesting :)
and looks good hehe thnx fo dhe teaser link :D
ohemgee Noon S. HAIR?!
wha happened to it.. she chopped it off forreal or is it juh fo lakorn??
i miss her long long hair :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
both couples sound interesting. i think i might like rome/noon more cuz they are the bickering type. then again, mart/rita seem like the romantic type and i like that as well

caps of the teaser.

aww andrew is in here too. he looks hot. hes pairing with someone too

credit to joe @ tv3