Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong(Broadcast Thai)

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Rome, looks like a good kisser. Hmm wanna try to lips. Ahh it should have been me kissing Rome not Noon.

Honestly that hair cut makes her look manly. I think she goes better with the long hair.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
woo...go noon :clap: ...i have to admit i like her...she's not shy about doing real kisses...again go noon! i just finished her lakorn w/ mart and they make such a cute couple...but i am definitely looking forward to seeing the chemistry between her and rome as well. i think she's awesome, pretty gusty w/ her roles and her hair...i actually like her short hair...when it was long in her lakorn w/ mart it looked kind of messy...but now it's so "kick ass girl power" cool...hehehe...noon is definitely growing on me...she's not your typical petite and fragile thai actress...and that's actually really refreshing...can't wait to see this one!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Am I the only person who is excited over this lakorn? I think I will probably hate Mart and Rita's characters and really love Noon and Rome's characters.

I translated the character profile from thai Channel 3 YHKT page. I have to say Noon and Rome's character are much better and more complicated than Rita and Mart's. Rita's character does seem like a delusional ditz.

Character Profile:

Rome plays Keerin Patramaytin (Kee). When he was young he was deeply in love with a girl but decided to break it off because of mounting family problems. His father has passed away and his mother was paralyzed. His family was also heavily in debt until a kind businessman helped them out. Keerin felt so indebted to his kindness that he worked and eventually becomes the businessman's right hand man. Keerin takes care of his benefactor's business with passion and respect.

Keerin is known to be fierce, harsh, sharp-tongued, and firm when it comes to his work. When one of the managers at hiscompany runs off with a truckload of money he is forced to pick up the pieces. He replaces the deceitful manager and attempts to rebuild that part of the company. When he starts working, he mets up with a worker (played by Noon) who reminds him of his first love. Instead of sparks, the two are like cats and dogs. At first she denies that she was his firt love because he had hurt her so much when he disappeared from her life.

Noon's plays Nam. Nam comes off as a strong, opinionated woman who doesn't know emotional pain and never hesitates to speak her mind. She shows off a tough exterior, but in truth, Nam is a sensitive, sweet soul who loves to plant trees and tend gardens. With her short hair and manly clothing style, people assumes she is a lesbian. She has been friends with Daa (Rita's character) since University and has played the guardian in Daa's life. People assume they are a couple because of Nam's tomboyish looks, but they are only friends.

Nam morphed into a tough, tomboyish persona because of a broken heart caused by her first love. Her first love disappeared out of the blue without giving her notice. She felt used and disappointed and vowed to never love again. She morphed into tomboyish person in order to protect herself from pain. The man who broke her hurt reappears in her life as her new Boss. The guy is Keerin. At first, Keerin does not recognize her because of her drastic change.

Mart plays Grit, a police officer. Grit comes from a long line of police officers. His father and grandfather were police officers and it was natural for him to join the force. He has been dating Daa since university. He loves her dearly but at times he doesn't know how to express his feelings. He wants to marry Daa but his profession as a police officer doesn't provide enough for a stable home. Also, he doesn't want his wife to wrory about him getting injured or kill. Grit also knows that his girlfriend's mother doesn't like the idea of having a police officer as son-in-law. He loves his gf but he also loves his profession. Grit feels indecisive about his life.

Rita plays Daa. Daa is a girl who loves to dream. She wants to get marry, but her long time BF Grit has not proposed to her. Frustrated she seeks the help of her long time best friend, Nam, to scheme for a fast proposal. She was thinking of proposing herself, but feared rejection.

Andrew plays <b>Pee</b>. Pee is jewelry shop owner who has known Daa since middle school. He is recruited by Nam to play the role of Daa's new gik to make Grit jealous. In the process, he find himself falling for Nam.

Amy is the N'rai character. She plays Daa and Nam's co-worker. Amy is jealous of Daa because everyman she has dated has broken her heart. She resents Daa and Grit's everlasting relationship. At work, she is also very competitive and very hot tempered. She gets into many fights with Daa and Nam.

Chayu Dom is the loving boss at the advertising company Daa, Nam, and Amy work at. He loves all his employees and tries to keep peace at the work place. He is the peacemaker when fights erupt between Amy and Daa.

Manesan is the spoiled daughter of the wealthy businessman who helped Keerin out. Since little, she has been spoiled by her father and does not know the meaning of "NO." She is deeply in love with Keerin and gets easily jealous when other woman are around him.

YaPat played by Bow is a recent divorcee. She used to live in London with her British husband until they got a divorce. She decided to come back to Thailand with her young daughter Linlee after the divorce.

Yapat used to be in love with Grit when they went to school together. When he rejected her, she married her current ex-husband and moved to England. When she returned to Thailand she meets up with Grit again and realized that she still has feelings for him. Her hopes are deflated when she realized that Grit has been dating Daa since university. She backs down and continues to be friends with Grit. Grit feeling sorry for her situation acts like a substitute father to her daughter Linlee.

Pra Wit is Grit's father, he is the head of the police force and is the main reason why Grit became a police officer. Grit highly respects his father. Pra Wit is a good father, but a terrible husband. Grit's father is a womanizer and has been cheating on his wife for years. Pra Wit does love Grit's mother and has refused to divorce her though he sees other women.

Welai is Grit's mother. She has left her husband Wit because she is angry that her son has joined the police force. She loves her husband and her son and fears for their lives. She loves Daa and wants her son to get marry right away. Welai and Daa are nagging forces that pester Grit to quit his profession and settle down.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lynda, you arent the only one cuz i am excited as well!..thanks alot of the summary.

it sounds like a funny/cute drama. i do want to watch something relaxing right now

onahc

sarNie Elites
noon is the ugliest ch3 ne'k i've seen, yuck. she does not look good with long hair and even worse with short, she likes like a man.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
noon is the ugliest ch3 ne'k i've seen, yuck. she does not look good with long hair and even worse with short, she likes like a man.
okay, your lost. everyone has different taste. I like her for this role. I've never been a fan, but she does look good with rome.
I will like this show. hopefully.

sarN

sarNie Granny
thank for the translation linda !! Don't mind onahc she love to speak her mind :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
thank for the translation linda !! Don't mind onahc she love to speak her mind :lol:
Don't worry, I don't take it serious. I do it too when I don't like something. it's all good. :)

People were asking me if Andrew falls for Bow's character, according to the previews I think he does.
I might have translated the liking Nam thing wrong.

We'll see what will happen when the show airs.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^bow was in the preview?..i dont remember seeing her in there. she said shes quiet/sneaky n'rai but i do hope she ends up with andrew and not the Ip girl.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
^^bow was in the preview?..i dont remember seeing her in there. she said shes quiet/sneaky n'rai but i do hope she ends up with andrew and not the Ip girl.
You didn't see her. She fell and Andrew was there to catch her. I'll find the preview and cap it for you.

Is that Bow?

I don't know. ??

tinah

sarNie Coma
^she had on red right?..if so, thats not bow. her name is Ip. could you still post up the cap.i might have bad memories hehe

nophankh

sarNie Adult
^she had on red right?..if so, thats not bow. her name is Ip. could you still post up the cap.i might have bad memories hehe
Nevermind. I think he's gonna hook up with IP.
at first when you guys started mentioning IP, I thought what the heck is that?
Is that an illness? It sure sounds like an illness. I have IP.

hahah.

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. i didnt know her name was IP either but she is getting with andrew cuz there was a clip of her & him getting marry. *sigh* they look like an odd pair.