Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong(Broadcast Thai)

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
And please upload more screen caps. LOL i haven't watched the lakorn yet. I usually wait til it ends and rent the whole thing. I want to see some of Rita and Mart, of how cute together they can be. :D

Mart is becoming one of my favorite actors. Even though his acting can use some work, but he's been looking good. LOL

nophankh

sarNie Adult

SPOILER pics.
hahaha, Keerin is gonna kidnap Nam to his weekend house.
they get into a fight and she slips and pounds into a door.
She faints and he cares for her.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
aww he kidnaps her again?..i just love romes character.
Yep he does.

he gets angry that Peema and Nam are going have a overnight stay at a hotel in singapore.
He knows from Amy that Nam hired Peema to pretend to be her Bf.
he schemes with Amy to get Nam. Amy is gonna be the distraction for Peema.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
aww.....the pix makes me can't wait to see the episode...rome's gonna kidnapped her again again and agian...hehehe...

nolee

sarNie Adult
eww. I don't like how Rome is so selfish towards Noon ;( I feel so bad for her. and Noon keeps a lot of things to herself, whereas Rita tells her everything.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
so is nam and kee going to sleep together next episode?
looks like he drugged her den rapped her lol! i wasnt expecting this from a pra ek! usually da bad guy does dat

tinah

sarNie Coma
I want to retract my previous post,
In ep. 10, he is going to drug and "r" Nam.

say what???? :eek: :eek: i never imagine that would happen in these type of drama. also, pra'ek drugging n'ek isnt common either lol. what a surprise..how i wish it was rita though

Ana

sarNie Adult
Just watched the preview for episode 10 :eek: . Rome, really did drug, Noon's drink :eek: . She is gonna be so mad :arrg:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Rome's seriously such an ass!

And Pat is annoying as helllllllllllllll! Arghhhhhhhh! :arrg:

Oh and the song you guys like in episode nine is called Sieng Hua Jai. I can't read what the artist's name is though.

say what???? :eek: :eek: i never imagine that would happen in these type of drama. also, pra'ek drugging n'ek isnt common either lol. what a surprise..how i wish it was rita though
omg! i can't believe rome is going to drug and R noon! usually, the p'eks don't drug them; they just plain out force them... i wish it was rita too!

myx

sArNieZ
after watching this lakorn, i wanted a police friend, so i could do what nam did to kee when he first kidnap her.
he is soooo crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy. guess that what he have to do to get her attention.

myx

sArNieZ
after watching this lakorn, i wanted a police friend, so i could do what nam did to kee when he first kidnap her.
he is soooo crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy. guess that what he have to do to get her attention.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
HAHAHAHA.....me tooo.

We should recruit one of our friends and make him/her into a policeperson. hahah.

suavaj

sarNie Egg
Ah No, there isn't gonna be any rape or drugging.

Today episode was super cute.

I like the new song in ep. 9, it's super sweet.

http://www.broadcastthai.com/web/index.php...song&ids=67
can anyone tell what the song is call and the artist.

the title is call "เสียงหัวใจ" which can be translated to the voice of my heart or my heart's voice. Couldn't read the artist's name, sry. Hope that helps.

suavaj

sarNie Egg
Just watched the preview for episode 10 :eek: . Rome, really did drug, Noon's drink :eek: . She is gonna be so mad :arrg:
[/quote

Rome didn't drug Nam. I watched the whole episode and no such thing happened. Instead Peema drugged Rome and hired these two girls and ruin his engagement....ahaha