❤️[Ch3] Duang Jai Nai Montra (Broadcast Thai Television) : Tono Pakin / Nychaa Nuttanicha

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Besides the music from Goblin I did not like the story. I started the beginning and thought it was dragging during the middle so I quit. The main leads had zero chemistry. It was the bromance that survived. I’m not a fan of KES dramas so I never understood the hype. Gong Yoo though, so hot lol.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I hear Goblin! Ahahaha jkjk. I did like watching Tono&Nychaa and they look so cute! But the summary reminds me of Goblin which makes me sad cuz Goblin is my life and soul (don't mess with me! haha). I don't want Thailand to remake Goblin whatsoever! (I know this is not a remake but I'm just ranting a little). But I'm still going to watch this hehehe.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I feel like Ngao is Thai version of The Goblin. It's not exactly the same story but it has that whole background story and awaiting someone to release him from his duty theme going.

I just binged Tono’s Monkey Twins on Netflix and I am in need of more Tono! I have seen Tono and Nychaa’s first lakorn and they were super cute so I am excited about this one! Is it just me or am I getting a Gong Yoo Goblin feel with how they are dressing Tono and that wavy hair of his!? Lol
I need to watch the Monkey Twins.... I searched for it when it was supposed to come out and didn't find it.... let me give it a look. It was good, I am guessing. Tono is a good actor.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
If this storyline is like Goblin but based on a old Thai novel then it’s completely something different. I am excited now!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I just binged Tono’s Monkey Twins on Netflix and I am in need of more Tono! I have seen Tono and Nychaa’s first lakorn and they were super cute so I am excited about this one! Is it just me or am I getting a Gong Yoo Goblin feel with how they are dressing Tono and that wavy hair of his!? Lol
Omg i binged watched it too. I freaking died during the "confession" kiss scene. So corny but so cute.

I'm living for their outfits and overall appearance in the fitting. I'm so used to seeing casual, rock star scruffy Tono that cleaned up fancy Tono got me feeling love struck hahaha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20181016-002030.jpg
Cr. to rightful owners
Omg they look cool! Usually i hate long fake hair on guys but so far from this angle it looks hot on Tono! And omg Nychaa looks super pretty with really long hair :love: These pictures must he from their past life.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Nychaa looks good in the fitting. Tono look like a Korean warrior. Haha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Tono got the right look a lot ch3 young A-list actors lack. He has the right balance of youth and maturity. He has got that dark bad boy aura that matches perfectly with goodie2shoes prim and proper Nisha. Not too sure about the long hair on him tho
yeah he looks older but without looking like a pervert and he has that serious/meanie but soft type of look to him that fans love! im not into the mustache but im fine with the hair

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I am such a huge fan of these two together and separetly (more together lol). I think they have so much chemistry without being so disgustingly sweet. Like they show some sweetness but within boundaries and only through their eyes. Cant wait to see this.