❤️[CH3] Keu Ter (Thong Entertainment): Mario Maurer/Yaya Urassaya

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay so some are speculating that this lakorn could be "inspired" by this book.

Screenshot_20200624-024426_Goodreads.jpg

"When Cassie Taylor met Ethan Holt at acting school, sparks flew. She was the good girl actress. He was the bad boy about campus. But one fated casting choice for Romeo and Juliet changed it all. Like the characters they were playing, Cassie and Ethan's romance seemed destined. Until he broke her heart and betrayed her trust. Now the A-list heartthrob is back in her life and turning her world around. One touch at a time.

Cast as romantic leads once again, they're forced to confront raw memories of the heartbreaking lows and pulse-pounding highs of their secret college affair. But they'll also discover that people who rub each other the wrong way often make the best sparks"

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

View attachment 38741

"When Cassie Taylor met Ethan Holt at acting school, sparks flew. She was the good girl actress. He was the bad boy about campus. But one fated casting choice for Romeo and Juliet changed it all. Like the characters they were playing, Cassie and Ethan's romance seemed destined. Until he broke her heart and betrayed her trust. Now the A-list heartthrob is back in her life and turning her world around. One touch at a time.

Cast as romantic leads once again, they're forced to confront raw memories of the heartbreaking lows and pulse-pounding highs of their secret college affair. But they'll also discover that people who rub each other the wrong way often make the best sparks"
Sounds interesting! Definitely a good choice if it’s this storyline.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile

View attachment 38741

Okay I'm sold. This is the perfect Hollywood long-lost love movie plot for me I can't believe one day I'll encounter this in a Thai lakorn. Idc what everyone says but that man bun is hot AF haha

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
They look so good together. The bun don't bother me much. Can't wait for this. I want to see more pics.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Finally confirm yay! been waiting for this couple to pair up, migosh they look hot together. wanna see more pics. glad it’s not a remake. I like the title keu tur, short but sweet, one of the lakorn in my list look forward to see.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
HOT! Damn. Mouth drying hot! Lol :p I love Yaya, but with Mario ... damn they look like they’re on FIRE!!!!!!!!o_Oslapandkiss

Jesus, Anne has proved that she can be a good producer again after MHIL! Lol :p

I can’t wait to see more pics of them. I wonder how they’ll roll in action!!!!!!!!!:coleman::thumbup:

Xiahtic-5

sarNie Egg
Mario is giving tough and bad boy vibes...they look good i look forward to see more of them

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Mew had bangs like that in her Lakorn with Mark. I wonder if that is Anne’s decision to have neks with the bangs lol.