❤️[CH3] Keu Ter (Thong Entertainment): Mario Maurer/Yaya Urassaya

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hopefully they release more fitting pictures. I remember Anne was super stingy with fitting pictures from MHIL too but damn the minute the lakorn was aired, they released a ton of pictures from fitting we’ve never seen before! Maybe Anne’s scared of being jinxed sometimes lol

Boomerseng

sarNie Egg
The only thing I am worried about now is Annie will make us wait forever.
Now i think about it, this might take long due to her track record. But also she’s filming her lakorn with JJ, they just shot fitting pics for it recently. Anne producing a lakorn while also being in one??? Yea this might take awhile.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
was the plot mentioned?
Anne didn’t give much details she said she want people to keep guessing lol she just mentioned it’ll be a romantic drama but its not hardcore drama. She mentioned that when she read the script she had to choose Mario and Yaya for it. It’s something different for both of them
They will start filming soon she’s trying to find the right location

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Anne didn’t give much details she said she want people to keep guessing lol she just mentioned it’ll be a romantic drama but its not hardcore drama. She mentioned that when she read the script she had to choose Mario and Yaya for it. It’s something different for both of them
They will start filming soon she’s trying to find the right location
Thanks for the info :).

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Anne always take her own sweet time revealing info of her new lakornn i wonder what she meant by something different for both Mario and Yaya

twister02

M♥K
I understand why Crown Princess and MHIL took a long time especially with CP's locations and casting. As for MHIL, Anne needed to wait for Mark's hair to grow. When they started filming, they went on smoothly. If they started filming this year, this might air at first quarter in 2022 :lol:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Mario got interviewed and mentioned about this, i wonder if anyone can translate what he said
He just said that he’s excited to work with Yaya for the first time and they were trying to get info out of him about the lakorn and he said he can’t say too much. He said it’s a romantic lakorn. He also said they were gonna start shooting next month but someone off screen said something to him that I didn’t catch and then he said this month. So filming is starting either next month or this month. Yay at least anne isn’t being too slow

Xiahtic-5

sarNie Egg
I think they r starting this month. Mario must have meant next month as in july.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh man ~ I just saw another interview and Sam Yuranan is not playing Yaya’s dad, but he said he’s fighting for the same woman as Mario. Omg lol he’s probably gonna play like “sia” to Yaya I bet, since he’ll be fighting for Yaya as well. Omg. How intense! And Anne also said, don’t worry. You will be happy in this one like how you’re happy with Tian and Muey!!! Hahahahahahaha oh yes, bring it on the skinship!!!!:naughty2::love::naughty2::cheer:

Sam thinks this is a drama, but Anne said this is Rak Romantic. It will have every flavor (genre) in it.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
What Sam is fighting for Yaya as well? This is going to be gross lol and we thought he would be her dad ‍♀

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
He just said that he’s excited to work with Yaya for the first time and they were trying to get info out of him about the lakorn and he said he can’t say too much. He said it’s a romantic lakorn. He also said they were gonna start shooting next month but someone off screen said something to him that I didn’t catch and then he said this month. So filming is starting either next month or this month. Yay at least anne isn’t being too slow
Thank you!!! I seriously waiting for more teaser pictures
Oh man ~ I just saw another interview and Sam Yuranan is not playing Yaya’s dad, but he said he’s fighting for the same woman as Mario. Omg lol he’s probably gonna play like “sia” to Yaya I bet, since he’ll be fighting for Yaya as well. Omg. How intense! And Anne also said, don’t worry. You will be happy in this one like how you’re happy with Tian and Muey!!! Hahahahahahaha oh yes, bring it on the skinship!!!!:naughty2::love::naughty2::cheer:

Sam thinks this is a drama, but Anne said this is Rak Romantic. It will have every flavor (genre) in it.
Could it be like in KC where the step dad lusts after her, which was totally ew of him but he was a major sleezeball -- not knowing anything about the plot is killing me lmao so we got Sam telling that the genre is drama, Ann and Oh said it's romantic, I guess romcom is totally out of the way, I wonder if it's slapkiss

forgotusername

Miksmouse
If they want to do bad romance as intense as the book or getting close to it it needs to be done in CH7 or GMM/ONE.

I agree about Ann's production company lacking in editing, in Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised (yes i copied it from wikipedia) the editing was really bad, kim's hair color would randomly change between two consecutive shots and it was just choppy, the pairing saves it for me and I think that's what makes Ann's strong point, the pairings make u go through it still.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
If they want to do bad romance as intense as the book or getting close to it it needs to be done in CH7 or GMM/ONE.

I agree about Ann's production company lacking in editing, in Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised (yes i copied it from wikipedia) the editing was really bad, kim's hair color would randomly change between two consecutive shots and it was just choppy, the pairing saves it for me and I think that's what makes Ann's strong point, the pairings make u go through it still.
Yeah I totally agree the book is too intense for Thai standard, let alone ch3.
Anne is very smart with choice of pairings and love scenes. Her pranangs are either very popular/have huge fanbase or have lots of chemistry. But either way, they can keep the audience tuning in to the lakorn, no matter how choppy the editing and storyline are. Hope this one will be more well edited and coherent through out the whole thing

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I totally agree the book is too intense for Thai standard, let alone ch3.
Anne is very smart with choice of pairings and love scenes. Her pranangs are either very popular/have huge fanbase or have lots of chemistry. But either way, they can keep the audience tuning in to the lakorn, no matter how choppy the editing and storyline are. Hope this one will be more well edited and coherent through out the whole thing
Yeah sometimes the editing can get a little choppy haha especially towards the end as they rush to fit everything into the last episode, but anne sure have a good eye in choosing the pairings and the amount of promo for the lakorn