❤️[CH3] Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai (Who & Who) : Alek Theeradeth/Patricia Good

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Tre is not bad actually. Very good at displaying his emotions and can deliver when tormented. Jes gives me more a jerk second lead vibe. Tre wins on the look department. The only thing is one need a rougher mature looking Harit. Someone like a Ken or Tik in their Heydays. Aum was good as the rough, Harit
Personally, I like Tre but his acting isn’t that good to me. But he’s still very new. He just needs more time to develop his skills. I think Jess is a pretty good actor and has that rough look that Harit needs. Tono as well. Tono’s acting is improving and he also has that rough look. I just hope that if they ever remake JLR, it’s never with people like Tao or something who look like teenagers. I need a really manly dude for that rule.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Personally, I like Tre but his acting isn’t that good to me. But he’s still very new. He just needs more time to develop his skills. I think Jess is a pretty good actor and has that rough look that Harit needs. Tono as well. Tono’s acting is improving and he also has that rough look. I just hope that if they ever remake JLR, it’s never with people like Tao or something who look like teenagers. I need a really manly dude for that rule.
I liked Tre in that period lakorn where he was paired with Baifern Anchasa. Jes still gives second lead jerk boy (his mouth? His eyes? I don't know). But agree about Tono who got the right age as well. One31/gmm21 got a nice bunch of new actors.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes, we found that out last Friday's epi. I wonder what happened, how did they get together and why did she end up as Nick's wife.
Oh they actually officially revealed it? I guess I must have fast forwarded that scene. I’m wondering the same. Also why did Nick take Chakrit in and pretend that he’s his real son? I feel so bad for Chakrit :( Poor guy just wants to be loved. The person he looks up to the most doesn’t seem to give two sh*ts about him and his mom is destroying him just for her own personal gain. It’s quite obvious that Chakrit himself doesn’t want to be Nai Noi as much as his mom wants him to be Nai Noi. His real father seems to always look out for him but obviously Chakrit could never see that because he was too busy trying to get his other fathers attention and approval.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
All caught up!

Wow, I actually really enjoy this lakorn. Thank you Deaw and Patricia for being my motivation to start this, haha.

First off, let's talk about how messed up the parentings are in this lakorn, oh my, oh my. Ugh, all that emotional and physical abuse those parents are laying on Kawin AND Chakrit. Damn, I feel bad for them. Pisses me off. But I do like the subtle concerns Nick have for Kawin but screw him still. Patcharin though. no no no.

Now, it's time to talk about Chakrit & Bell. I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND ALL THE JAM LOEY RAK FEELS yal are having! Omg, Deaw would totally be a good Harit! Btw, him in earrings, whew! Never thought I would find him so attractive. If they ever give Deaw a chance for praek roles, I wouldn't complain if he was Harit. He's does so well at being rai. Now... for the real thing. Chakrit and Bell's relationship. I actually don't really ship them! Like damn, I love my cold hearted and aggressive praeks but I think I prefer them to just be friends who respect one another. I know! I'm surprised as well. I thought I would have second lead syndrome but nope. Bell is the first person to see through him AND be kind to him at the same time. & I think that's really all Chakrit needs right now. Someone who understands him and shows him that he does have someone to care for him and not always trying to control his life. I feel like Bell could be a nong sao to Chakrit instead lol. I get more vibes with them being siblings than lovers. Maybe because they don't actually like one another so it's helping me not ship them. I find it adorable and a bit sad that Bell is literally who he thinks about first when making a decision now and who he just want to see when he's having trouble thoughts. Bell is literally his supporting system and it doesn't have to be romantic, just a kinda mess up friendship right now, lol. But I do love how Bell continues to be kind of him even though he left her at the island cause I wouldn't be so kind.

Kawin and Bell are SO ADORABLE. THEY'RE SO PURE. I love them to bits! I love it when praeks only claim that they are p'chais to nangeks, hahaha. But in fact they are so in love. To make it even more adorable, they're childhood friends and I love my childhood friends-turned-lovers plotlines. hehe. Normally, I would find it boring that praek and nangek are friendly with one another from the start because I love my bickering couples and hate-turned-love but I think it helped that it was only Kawin who liked her first and so I got to see Bell slowly develop feelings for him. It also helped that Bell is totally adorable and bubbly! Patricia is so stunning and especially cute in this lakorn. I love her two low buns. She matches them so well! I think both Alek and Patricia are doing pretty well in here. There's room for improvements for both of them but they got me finning them so they're doing their jobs correctly. xD I would like to see Alek play a more aggressive role as well. His interactions with Mei Hua in the beginning was kinda hot, pwaha. Anyway, Alek and Patricia look cute together and would like to see more of them in the future.

About the whole Kawin killing Bell's family, at first I was convinced it wasn't him who shot and maybe it still isn't him (since we never actually got to see him full on pull the trigger), but episode 11 is making me doubt that maybe it was really him (though ofc b/c of his messed up of a father). I don't blame Kawin, a child shouldn't have to go through that. Ugh, just thinking about Nick pisses me off. I'm so glad they didn't make Bell a dumb nangek. She's smart and reasonable. I really hope she doesn't blame Kawin when she finds out he's involved. It would break my little heart.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Oh they actually officially revealed it? I guess I must have fast forwarded that scene. I’m wondering the same. Also why did Nick take Chakrit in and pretend that he’s his real son? I feel so bad for Chakrit :( Poor guy just wants to be loved. The person he looks up to the most doesn’t seem to give two sh*ts about him and his mom is destroying him just for her own personal gain. It’s quite obvious that Chakrit himself doesn’t want to be Nai Noi as much as his mom wants him to be Nai Noi. His real father seems to always look out for him but obviously Chakrit could never see that because he was too busy trying to get his other fathers attention and approval.
I want to know why Chakrit's father (Tian) gave up his position as the Big Boss, like what happened there.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Oh my goodness, Bell & her P'Chai are so PRECIOUS, what do i do!? /.\ I yelled out "KISS" so many times at my screen in today's episode, haha. Gaah, can they just skip all the bad stuff and let them be cute and happy as they are. I'm bummed the kiss was fake. & I totally forgot that Bell and Pop's character are together so it sucks that Kawin and her love story is happening while she's technically in a relationship. But looks like they went their separate ways so I can continue loving Kawin and Bell all I want now. Oh, & I really like the OST!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol that's my Sundays. I just started the Alexander series by M. Malone.

Anyways today had some cute scenes between our Belle and her p'Chai. My fav scene was the Hop scotch and window cleaning. Man Pat is so adorable! She's so beautiful. And that kissing scene between the second with the preview for tomorrow! Lol. I wished i saved it to watch after Sunday's epi because i cant wait for the next epi lol.