❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yes im sure there will be more pictures released as the days go by but so far we only have 3 pictures with the main pranang and no videos :( they usually release more on the fitting day
anne doesn't do it she just know how to tease in pcknmcpw she didn't even released a one single of the pair together int he fitting day they didn't post any clip of it either so yeah anne do it that way who know when she will release a more photos

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
anne doesn't do it she just know how to tease in pcknmcpw she didn't even released a one single of the pair together int he fitting day they didn't post any clip of it either so yeah anne do it that way who know when she will release a more photos
i dont like being too secretive lol 3 pictures isnt enough especially after waiting for so long

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
yes im sure there will be more pictures released as the days go by but so far we only have 3 pictures with the main pranang and no videos :( they usually release more on the fitting day
I believe so. They released a ton of pictures of Mark and Mew on just workshop days. There should be more pictures, and even news coverage clips.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Okies dokies everyone! Be hold, the original Mark/Mew shipper is back! Lol :p Back with long a$$ posts too!! Lol :p

So, When I first glanced at this pic I thought it was a phone in between them lmbo I didn’t even see the ring. But now, I just saw it was a ring!! Haha. Okay cool ~~ so is Muey purposing to Thian??? Lol :p she looks so happy, he’s contemplating if she’s the girl of his life hehe :D❤

I circled the ring for u guys lol :p
A20CA432-D8D4-4DB1-880D-5323281981B5.jpeg

Charming Mark with the whole team
4492E2BF-77AF-4F23-BE76-839154D03E83.jpeg 1A022D47-47A6-4DF0-B177-AD8E609BF78C.jpeg 6B6B8395-D9AF-4168-BF11-BFA4DEA44E46.jpeg

What we need is something like this dudes! You cannot have a “samee” without a wedding. Give us sugar and romances! :)
344A798C-E026-4C47-8C98-0BE26C6C91CF.jpeg
Cr all rightful owners

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Alright! And as of today, My husband In Law has trended at the #1 spot on Twitter Thai!! You betcha!! They’re HOT!! :D❤:)
View attachment 24876

It also is 6th top at pantip! Woohoo! Everybody’s talking lol :p
View attachment 24877

And thonget slowly teasing us with hunger lol :p
View attachment 24875

And a special IG fanmade MV with LOVE ❤
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnsKBNIHYno/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=iqhjp12jhmdi

Cr all original owners :D
That is awesome.

about the ring in the other pic, I saw it :).

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
ooooh I’m interested ,, the pics of M+M posted look so Cute!! So is this basically abt the n’ek going after what she wants and love, p’ek??? Please storyline?

Okies dokies everyone! Be hold, the original Mark/Mew shipper is back! Lol :p Back with long a$$ posts too!! Lol :p

So, When I first glanced at this pic I thought it was a phone in between them lmbo I didn’t even see the ring. But now, I just saw it was a ring!! Haha. Okay cool ~~ so is Muey purposing to Thian??? Lol :p she looks so happy, he’s contemplating if she’s the girl of his life hehe :D❤

I circled the ring for u guys lol :p
View attachment 24866

Charming Mark with the whole team
View attachment 24869 View attachment 24870 View attachment 24867

What we need is something like this dudes! You cannot have a “samee” without a wedding. Give us sugar and romances! :)
View attachment 24868
Cr all rightful owners

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
ooooh I’m interested ,, the pics of M+M posted look so Cute!! So is this basically abt the n’ek going after what she wants and love, p’ek??? Please storyline?
The main leads were forced to get married to protect the male lead from another girl's husband who has power. He doesn't like the female lead because he grew up with her. She is the daughter of his mom's friend who died when she was young so his mother adopted her. He teased and messed with her since she was young but she never fought back. He wanted someone perfect and she was not it. He later found out that she's been secretly in love him which made him want to divorce her even more.
(Source: asianfuse.net)

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
The fitting thread also the Top9 hot on pantip
That was amazing! It topped #6 currently. :)

The main leads were forced to get married to protect the male lead from another girl's husband who has power. He doesn't like the female lead because he grew up with her. She is the daughter of his mom's friend who died when she was young so his mother adopted her. He teased and messed with her since she was young but she never fought back. He wanted someone perfect and she was not it. He later found out that she's been secretly in love him which made him want to divorce her even more.
Wonderful summary.:thumbup:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Fake marriage, childhood friends, "one-sided" love - I love this already! lol. Hopefully Ann doesn't mess this up.