❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Matoom playing a husband, oh man this is a comedy for sure.
Lolol. Nope, he’s not playing the husband. I just found out from a staff’s Ig. Yes, he’s not playing a gay. Lol. He’s playing a straight man in here. Lol. He is playing the role of Mark/Thian’s boss. Hahaha.

The comedies will come from the supporting (minor) actors, not pra’nang so that’s all that matters. lol. I will probably boycott Anne’s a$$ after this lakorn.:risas3::facepalm:

~~

xodxo

more pictures yay!!:cheer:

I know Thian is supposed to be strikingly serious but I’m feeling sadness from this picture LOLOL OH BOY~~ can’t wait to watch you anymore!!!! :D
760CB2F2-E346-4953-AB57-667ABC026FB6.jpeg

This is the scene where the cougar comes to storm at work, threatening Thian for sure!! She dresses good! But I want better wardrobe for Thian!!!!! :p
899C32D6-6614-422F-B4FC-23260E7C0496.jpeg 9226EF4B-2956-4ECB-8AB5-0DF5DB2DAEFB.jpeg
Cr rightful owners

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
more pictures yay!!:cheer:

I know Thian is supposed to be strikingly serious but I’m feeling sadness from this picture LOLOL OH BOY~~ can’t wait to watch you anymore!!!! :D
View attachment 26483

This is the scene where the cougar comes to storm at work, threatening Thian for sure!! She dresses good! But I want better wardrobe for Thian!!!!! :p
View attachment 26484 View attachment 26485
Cr rightful owners
i agree i thought we would be seeing mark in like suits and stuff. his outfits so far are very business casual

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm liking the wardrobe so far his work doesn't seems the type that request suits and about matoom playing straight is anne out of list cast in the industry that she is challenging him to play a straight role ?

my fear continue with anne and her love to her side character and the over the top plots but seems mew's character work with him in the same place so i believe she will succeed in creating the build of the romance enough to makes us fall in love

xodxo

It’s still just their second day of filming I believe wardrobe will improve (on the positive side). Yes, Muey works with Thian at work, everyday. :D they live in the same home, too. Lol. Just them two. Haha. But it’s obvious Anne’s filming out of sequence. They haven’t married yet and they’re already at work. Lol. :p

I want Thian in business suit to make up for his title and Architect work. Hmpf!! I like my man sexy! Lol :p

xodxo

Uh Mark’s wardrobe is alright. Lol but I’m liking Mew’s bangs too! She’s soooo cute!
I’ll be honest his wardrobe is only “alright” so far lol I prefer hot suits lol :) it’s more business and professional!!! Him in suits is what I envisioned but now I guess it’s not alway suits and neck ties. Lol

Mews bangs look really cute so far. But I would like to see her in a skirt once in a while with a white blouse. I hope they’ll dress her more chic and cute later on. :p