❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL it was funny. i can't wait to see da movie. u don't got no more studying to do? spring break is soon aint it?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL it was funny. i can't wait to see da movie. u don't got no more studying to do? spring break is soon aint it?
LOL. I'm taking a break. :lol: Gosh I'm soooo pissed! My English professor gave our class an essay exam last week. So I spend sunday night typing like crazy! Come monday, my professor decides he wants to make the class turn in one HUGE essay! :arrg:

How frickin` retarded is that!?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw damn dat sucks. i don't like writing at all. so i took a lot of math classes as electives LOL and i checked every class's syllabus b4 i registered for it to make sure dat deres no big writing assignments lol

ok i think it's time for me to go sleep. i gotta work tomorrow. night nightt

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
we were treated like servants but i didn't do what they told me lol we were still treated like shiet. it didn't matter what we did. even now we have no respect from them. people don't change. so i just don't go see dem unless i have to lol

Lol yeah I never do what I'm told unless it's by my parents even when my grandparents tell me to do something I don't do it. I ignore my grandparents are horrible people it's sad to have to say the only grandparents of mines that are good is my dad's mom, but my dad's dad and his new wife are ugh my grandpa is ok but my step grandma is a biatch she's always trying to control my life when she's not even my real grandma -.-" My mom's parents are ok too I guess its just my dad's step mom that annoys me :loool: my uncle every time he throws a party -.-" he invites us as a guest but then he tells us to serve his guest I just walk off LOL and he comes after me "what did i tell you u didn't hear me?"

Me: I heard you I just don't care and then walk off
he tells my parents and my parents don't dare to say anything to me :loool: because they know that I hate being treated like that by someone other than them and they dont like when people treat me like that ... my sisters are more rebellious than i am they will actually curse or throw stuff :loool: the only people they are scared of is me and my husband they aren't even afraid of my parents LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
damn tina lol is ur uncle horrible to u too or somethin? i don't have any problems w/ my relatives cause they treat me well. so i don't mind doing things for them cause i lob dem. deres only one dat thinks she's better than erybody else in da whole world but she aint even blood related to us so i could careless when she throws a fit whenever she don't get her way LOL

transcend89

sarNie Adult
topics change so much now we're on relatives...so many expectations for this year lakorns esp ateam, kateam and rteam so boring

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Tee Rukkk!! You Nai...?? :D I finally got a copy of Atitarn Ruk.

Haven't watched it because my dad wanted to watch it first. :lmao:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hehehe yoo neee jaaa lol

u don't wanna watch w/ him? lol old people's comments are funny as hell LOL
LOL. watching it with dad is something else... :lol: He took it with him to work. He's a security for a trucking company so he has to stay there all weekend. So he has the lakorn. sniff sniff... I wanted to watch it too..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
all weekend? so he sleep dere too? nothin interesting happen at his work? lol is dat y he gotta entertain himself?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yuppp alll weekend... him & my mama. He sleeps in the car. So since they're there all weekend, I usually go rent lakorns for them. :lol: To keep them from losing their minds. :D It's usually quiet on the weekends. No trucks come by. So they're just there. It's sooooo boring....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
la la la...so boring...watching the jungle book and ubat ruk at the same time lolz...

ugh i hate watching it with my parents though especially with my dad, he always aks a lot of uestions and i cant concentrate when he's asking lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aw damn dat is boring lol but it's sunday so they come home soon right?
it sure is...! but it's sooo freaking scary at night! LOL. Specially when you gotta walk around to do the daily inspection. haha.

My mama comes home first usually round 6 in the evening and as for my dad, he gets comes home monday morning round 3. Since he's stuck there all weekend, might as well give him something entertaining to watch. LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol have u ever rented a ghost lakorn for him? LOL
haha. Ohh nooo.... LOL. he probably wouldn't watch it. The only time I like watching lakorns with him is when its a comedy. But when it comes to action or drama, oh forget it... haha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL y? does he mimic them?

oh my garsh my grandpa and my mama was watchin dis documentary vdo dat my grandpa made and deres dis one part he put in audio of dis one lady suat mun but it's not da regular one it's da kinda singing one. it sound scary and my mama and my grandpa was all like proh maak luey and i was all like :blink: what da funk? i was bout to piss my pants cause it sound like a ghost singing and they're like proh maak maaaak. siang khao lorn for real LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg... i would've fainted! LOL. That is too freaky...!

When my dad watches the dramatic lakorns, he gets into it! He's like in the zone dude. lol. His emotions pours into it. hahaha.