❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol in the last summary i translated a few parts, but it mentions min actually having feeling towards sawit and si was someone whom took advantage of her. Both Si and Sawit were trying to convince to her give the gun to them. I left out a lot of details cause there was alooootttt.:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Oh I didn’t read the summary cause I don’t want too many spoilers lol now I’m curious about what this gun business is about :risas3: But oh she actually developed some feelings for Sawit? Dang I’m surprised he managed to make her like him a little bit

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Sawit is a child stuck in a man's body. I prefer the friend. But then, the friend looks like a teenager lol. So, it'll be even easier for Sila to kill him. I mean, since she asked him to be the father of her baby...might as well start there first.
I mentioned Sawit instead of her friend because if Sila knew she slept with Sawit who he hates, his blood would boil :risas3:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm sure the book is more detailed but what if the book has that same scene played out my heart can't take it lol. And the book would be more detailed...Yikes.

The scene of Sawit and Sila's friend sleeping together has lots of views hahhaha because the thumbnail showed them in bed lol. Typhoon is just so adorable. When I watched the ceremony for the lakorn, I was drawn to him ;)
Lol Waen is actually the servants niece but once she gets caught "stealing" because Sawit blamed her entirely. She goes to live and work with Mam and Si. In the old ver, I love the scene Si takes her out to a jewellery event that Sida and her sister was attending too. And Waen all dolled up wearing Sida's family jewellery that Sawit gave to Si. Posing for the reporters to take photos of her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol in the last summary i translated a few parts, but it mentions min actually having feeling towards sawit and si was someone whom took advantage of her. Both Si and Sawit were trying to convince to her give the gun to them. I left out a lot of details cause there was alooootttt.:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Poor Mintha she's having a hard time picking out her men. The only good one she really loves pretend to be dead.

alissaax

Oh I didn’t read the summary cause I don’t want too many spoilers lol now I’m curious about what this gun business is about :risas3: But oh she actually developed some feelings for Sawit? Dang I’m surprised he managed to make her like him a little bit
I might have to relisten to the vid and check what was said.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol Waen is actually the servants niece but once she gets caught "stealing" because Sawit blamed her entirely. She goes to live and work with Mam and Si. In the old ver, I love the scene Si takes her out to a jewellery event that Sida and her sister was attending too. And Waen all dolled up wearing Sida's family jewellery that Sawit gave to Si. Posing for the reporter to take photos of her.
Never mind then, my eyes must be playing trick cause I thought it's his friend until you mentioned it and I remembered Sawit made her jumped out the window lol. Oh, yes, I remembered that scene it was funny.

alissaax

Poor Mintha she's having a hard time picking out her men. The only good one she really loves pretend to be dead.
In the summary she closed her eyes and shot one of them.... Sawit got hit in his leg. Then Sawit shot Si.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I mentioned Sawit instead of her friend because if Sila knew she slept with Sawit who he hates, his blood would boil :risas3:
Gosh, I can't imagine Mintha sleeping with the man child. He just seemed so clumsy. Like he's there but not all there at the same time. Maybe that's why I like Sawit in here even if he's evil down the road it's how typhoon play the character. Oh, Sila wouldn't let it get that far, just seeing them took an engagement photos made him trade everything with Sawit for Mintha. He was going to make sure he gets her first. Double standard bastard lol. Mintha should get a say so since he went for Kwan first.

alissaax

They better follow these summary. Cause the old version ending was disappointing... that min cries over si dying the he returns as tor and mam had to die.

alissaax

Gosh, I can't imagine Mintha sleeping with the man child. He just seemed so clumsy. Like he's there but not all there at the same time. Maybe that's why I like Sawit in here even if he's evil down the road it's how typhoon play the character. Oh, Sila wouldn't let it get that far, just seeing them took an engagement photos made him trade everything with Sawit for Mintha. He was going to make sure he gets her first. Double standard bastard lol. Mintha should get a say so since he went for Kwan first.
I find Typhoon as Sawit adorable sometimes... I enjoy his scenes with Donat. How Mee encourages Sawit to gamble more and get loans.

alissaax

Never mind then, my eyes must be playing trick cause I thought it's his friend until you mentioned it and I remembered Sawit made her jumped out the window lol. Oh, yes, I remembered that scene it was funny.
I haven't seen the scene Sawit sleeping with Waen. I fell asleep and woke up to watch like mid ep. Yesssss another scene im looking forward too... When Sida realises her jewellery is around waen's neck

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I find Typhoon as Sawit adorable sometimes... I enjoy his scenes with Donat. How Mee encourages Sawit to gamble more and get loans.
Sawit doesn't make me want to slap him or hope he drown in a freezing lake but sometimes I want to sit him down and pat his head and tell him he's a misguided soul. He has his own charm but still wouldn't let him be Mintha's first hahahha. Sila just gonna have to find someone else to kill. And he would Sawit or not. He's too over his head for Mintha by that point to see straight.

alissaax

Sawit doesn't make me want to slap him or hope he drown in a freezing lake but sometimes I want to sit him down and pat his head and tell him he's a misguided soul. He has his own charm but still wouldn't let him be Mintha's first hahahha. Sila just gonna have to find someone else to kill. And he would Sawit or not. He's too over his head for Mintha by that point to see straight.
I think those feelings min would have for Sawit would be like a older brother nothing more.