❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He's going on a talk show? Matt trade a gem for a rock. He's gonna end up playing her for a fool at the end. He's likes to hang on to the popular girl and once he gets what he wants Matt will be just a number. She has to be smarter than this. Love will make you blind...but put some cool shades on and turn away.

He's basking in the attention while Matt is hiding. Can't her so friends read her the red flags. Watch when he's done with Matt another popular girl will be his next target...mainly another channel 3 girl. And the sad thing is, she probably doesn't care.
Sometimes it doesn’t matter how many times you tell your friend that their bf is trash, if they are not ready to let go they won’t ! My best friend in high school had the most toxic relationship with her bf and I literally hated him. I told her every single time she came crying and complaining to me about him that he is just using you and he is not a good person, and that she should break up with him etc. but she never listened! All of my advice went in one ear and out the other.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wait, why is chippy getting bash? She was just liking a comment that praise Aff for being wised does not mean she's choosing Aff over Matt. Because it that is so then a lot of celebs are choosing side cus I see a few liking fcs' comments too.
Yeah I think some people are thinking that chippy actually commented that lol noo guys she just liked that comment! Plus she is right!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Wait, why is chippy getting bash? She was just liking a comment that praise Aff for being wised does not mean she's choosing Aff over Matt. Because it that is so then a lot of celebs are choosing side cus I see a few liking fcs' comments too.
I think it was misunderstood that it was a comment she "liked" instead of something she herself posted.
It's still a fact that she kind of "took sides" a little.
Every eye is watching daras right now, especially the ones who are close to Aff & Matt.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes it doesn’t matter how many times you tell your friend that their bf is trash, if they are not ready to let go they won’t ! My best friend in high school had the most toxic relationship with her bf and I literally hated him. I told her every single time she came crying and complaining to me about him that he is just using you and he is not a good person, and that she should break up with him etc. but she never listened! All of my advice went in one ear and out the other.
Oh maybe they have told her, but she doesn’t listen. People won’t listen until it already happened. Then it’s too laste. This should be a lesson learned.

x0unerthanlater

If you tell your friend her man is a douche while they are having problems, she'll maybe listen to you... then she talks to her man and they make up making you look like the a$$. That's why giving advice is a double edge sword.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I feel bad for Mint. But can someone explain this gang thing people keep talking about? Is it Mint, Toey, Mew, Taew, and Toey gang? Or the ganglom gang bc mark and kim was mentioned?

Songkran helping ruin Matt's image ontop of her ruining it herself. He's all smiles and talking with the press.
Are Matt and Songkran really talking to each other? Like, the girl will have a presscon but then the guy just spoke up, putting her in a bad light. If Matt wanted to be honest this time, Songkran has made it worse. He made everyone a liar, including the whole gang.

Remember how each girl was asked during Matt's break up? They made everyone felt sorry for Matt and when the dating news began, the gang made it look like (though not directly) Matt meeting or even knowing Songkran personally is not possible at that time. They said they were going out in groups, including that one guy linked to Matt before Songkran.

Does Matt not have a brain?? I’m pretty sure she knew the consequences of what would happen if she started dating this guy!
I'm asking the same. I love Matt, but girl, what was she thinking? She used to be smarter than this. I felt bad for the other girls.

Some medias are warning or more like advising Matt to be calm when answering the media on the 7th, to not be like how she was when she replied to those people on her ig.
I'm actually worried about what would happen. With all these hate, if she was in Korea, people would have requested to pull her out of her shows. Hope she remains calm and think about her actions and words this time.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think Mint still has a good relationship with Aff. If I wasn’t on good terms with someone, I would never let them constantly be around my daughter AND let her post my daughter on her social media account with millions of followers.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Are Matt and Songkran really talking to each other? Like, the girl will have a presscon but then the guy just spoke up, putting her in a bad light. If Matt wanted to be honest this time, Songkran has made it worse. He made everyone a liar, including the whole gang.

Remember how each girl was asked during Matt's break up? They made everyone felt sorry for Matt and when the dating news began, the gang made it look like (though not directly) Matt meeting or even knowing Songkran personally is not possible at that time. They said they were going out in groups, including that one guy linked to Matt before Songkran.

I'm asking the same. I love Matt, but girl, what was she thinking? She used to be smarter than this. I felt bad for the other girls.

I'm actually worried about what would happen. With all these hate, if she was in Korea, people would have requested to pull her out of her shows. Hope she remains calm and think about her actions and words this time.
Maybe the other 3 girls really didn’t know? Mint most likely knew since she is close to both parties but obviously Matt probably didn’t want her telling the world that they are talking

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think it was misunderstood that it was a comment she "liked" instead of something she herself posted.
It's still a fact that she kind of "took sides" a little.
Every eye is watching daras right now, especially the ones who are close to Aff & Matt.
Well it is a little understandable when one is more of an introvert vs the other one sweet and very nice to everyone. I'm not criticizing Matt because I get her, I'm an introvert as well, just want to stay in my own bubble but when something like this happens and the other side is well loved, it's understandable.

If you tell your friend her man is a douche while they are having problems, she'll maybe listen to you... then she goes and talks to her man and they make up and you now look like the a$$. That's why giving advice is a double edge sword.
Omg I've experienced that before! My childhood bff ended our 20+ years of relationship after I told her that her bf was an ahole. I told her about all the stuff he's done in the past to all his gf. Then when she was out of the country, he was hitting on my cousin! I told her about it. Well let just say she cut all ties with me and told everyone I was jealous because I wanted him :rolleyes:. Well they got married and now I heard they are currently going through a divorce. So yeah lesson learn, no matter what you will always be the outsider.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I don't believe that the gang doesn't know about Songkran and Matt. They probably know but just let her do her thing. They also know the reason behind the breakup of the ex too. But the gang knows how to keep a secret. Which in this particular situation is hurting all of them.

Korean celebrities are a pro about hiding relationships. Thai celebrities are more open to their fans and more open to having unnecessary dramas lol.

Janie has a talent of playing victim though. I am not fan of hers but she is just too good at creating humiliation into something good for her. She should teach a class to the next generation.

Songkran needs to spread his wings he is too focused on channel 3 n'eks. And those that gets tangled with him meets a shorter fate in their career. Pinky, Aff and now Matt. His track record is horrible and any girl should not walk but run away from him. Unfortunately, money speaks loud in the industry or else these n'eks would not settle for them fugly hi-so just so they can maintain what they are accustomed to.
janie should write a book. lol

x0unerthanlater

Omg I've experienced that before! My childhood bff ended our 20+ years of relationship after I told her that her bf was an ahole. I told her about all the stuff he's done in the past to all his gf. Then when she was out of the country, he was hitting on my cousin! I told her about it. Well let just say she cut all ties with me and told everyone I was jealous because I wanted him :rolleyes:. Well they got married and now I heard they are currently going through a divorce. So yeah lesson learn, no matter what you will always be the outsider.
There's that Thai saying, "someone who speaks while laying down (next to them) and others who are standing while speaking are on different levels."
Kon non poot kub kon yuen poot mun thaang kan.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So did aff cheat on her bf too when she started dating songkran or did she just jump into the relationship really fast? I’m not really knowledgeable about that situation