❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Louis Scott handled it well with his FC.....he gradually brought Noon in to the meetings so they can get to know her better....

Noon said his OG FC are cool....the newer one are salty and cruel.....

bit

sarNie Adult
Did the King of Thailand just officially acknowledge his concubine? They still have that?

BTW who is the actor who trash his hotel room, it was so funny how Modum described it, he probably slip, get hold of the curtain then accidentally broke the bathtub...;)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Did the King of Thailand just officially acknowledge his concubine? They still have that?
Yes, the last official titled concubine was 98 years ago. I think they did it more for the security of the Queen's throne than anything. There was a really famous prediction back in the days where they said something like he would have a total of 5 wives. The 4th is the Queen but there must be another body (5th) to raise the destiny of the 4th or something. It's complicated.

bit

sarNie Adult
Yes, the last official titled concubine was 98 years ago. I think they did it more for the security of the Queen's throne than anything. There was a really famous prediction back in the days where they said something like he would have a total of 5 wives. The 4th is the Queen but there must be another body (5th) to raise the destiny of the 4th or something. It's complicated.
Do they actually have limits to how many wives they can have? .

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
He was and got like a 5 year jail sentence, which later got reduced to 2. But of course now he’s out on bail ‘cause he could afford to pay a huge fine :rolleyes:

I still can’t get over the fact that he was looting electricity of all things.
:risas3::risas3::pancarta::risas3: like ??? For real ??? Another one overpromoted by ch7

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
lol they finally convicted him over it? Never did got into him, he's always been so shady. I remembered when he had a show go to his huge mansion but turns out it wasnt even his! It was his then gf!! Not quite sure if it was a rental or owned by her but yeah he had his family there and they all acted like it was his :rolleyes:
What ??? I mean with how promoted he was by ch7 you would think he got loads of money ?! Aigooo

rae

sarNie Adult
Seriously, rich people are some of the most frugal and cheap folks out there. But stealing electricity when he makes more than enough to pay for it, yet there are some people out there struggling yet manages to pay their electric bill. He deserves to be shamed and ridiculed. :mad:

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
who is this concubine? i thought the Queen is finally his "the one" since he made her his official queen and he won't have another wife anymore.

well, who i am to judge. i'm not a Thai citizen. even my King has a second wife (not concubine, just to clarify)

wow, it even got covered by western media. UK Daily Mail headline said "Thai king Maha Vajiralongkorn anoints his mistress as his official concubine: Army nurse and former bodyguard becomes the royal consort... in a bizarre ceremony attended by the new queen"

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
He was and got like a 5 year jail sentence, which later got reduced to 2. But of course now he’s out on bail ‘cause he could afford to pay a huge fine :rolleyes:

I still can’t get over the fact that he was looting electricity of all things.
What !? Why was he doing it?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Wow, shenanigans!

Dara stealing electricity... he was cute for 1-2 lakorns when he was still young and a rookie. Then he never took cared of himself and let go of his image.

@KitKat516 I remember that episode where they showed "his mansion". He said he and his then fiance built it together. I think the show was probably WWYWY.

About Gun, no matter how upset he was at the fc he should never lash out at them. They don't own him, but if they turn their backs he won't get support for his events. No support, no buzz. No buzz, no work. Should have just left love and business separate.

mayag

sarNie Adult
What !? Why was he doing it?
He was using the free electricity for his auto repair business. I guess that's something that could use up a lot of electricity??
But come on...if you can't afford it, then don't run the business! I'm sure he has made more than enough money for a lifetime.