❤️ Various ET News

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Co-producing. When i see the 411ent logo, i know this is another project with Kueng chalermChai. This girl is just everywhere. I wonder where she got her time and who is her financial advisor. From her ice cream business, sushi restaurant, service apartment, condo, horse riding school and now this y series. And even had time to further her study. She need to give talk on how she manage it all
Ahhh that explains why she doesn't pick up much work either regardless if the ch3 gave her any work or not even prior to covid. I wonder if those businesses are doing well though.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Ahhh that explains why she doesn't pick up much work either regardless if the ch3 gave her any work or not even prior to covid. I wonder if those businesses are doing well though.
Everything still operating so maybe they are doing okay. If not they should be closed especially during lockdown and such

nat12

sarNie Adult
Co-producing. When i see the 411ent logo, i know this is another project with Kueng chalermChai. This girl is just everywhere. I wonder where she got her time and who is her financial advisor. From her ice cream business, sushi restaurant, service apartment, condo, horse riding school and now this y series. And even had time to further her study. She need to give talk on how she manage it all
Ah, thanks for the clarification. Wow, I knew about her ice cream business and sushi restaurant but I didn’t know about the other businesses!o_O Yeah that would explain why she can be fussy about what roles she would like to do. But sadly, even in spite of her doing well in her recent role, I don’t think she will get more of the challenging roles that she would like to do. Ch3 doesn’t seem to have a interesting scripts, and from that limited selection, Mint is still not the first choice of many producers.:(

mayag

sarNie Adult
I mean I'm proud of Mint but we have to remember she's rich and has an even richer partner! She probably has a solid team to manage everything for her. But it definitely takes a go-getter to be involved in so much!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Matt's interview. Merit for accident. Relationship. As about marriage.

As I mentioned previously. After my long term relationship break up. My definition and wants changed. I go with the flow more

Admitting that Matt's definition of love has changed, it doesn't really have a definition of what it is. But the definition of myself has changed that I have to love myself more.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I mean I'm proud of Mint but we have to remember she's rich and has an even richer partner! She probably has a solid team to manage everything for her. But it definitely takes a go-getter to be involved in so much!
She worked hard. Since she was a teen. Rich bf or not

She is rich because she was smart in how she use her money...she invested in it instead of wasting it. She went to business school.

She pd for her siblings education/boarding school.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt's interview. Merit for accident. Relationship. As about marriage.

As I mentioned previously. After my long term relationship break up. My definition and wants changed. I go with the flow more

Admitting that Matt's definition of love has changed, it doesn't really have a definition of what it is. But the definition of myself has changed that I have to love myself more.
Honestly, I don't think it's that big of a deal for her to get out of her long term relationship with her ex. He wasn't famous or anything to where it would define her. But it boils down to her messing it up with SK that ruined it. I am glad she's happy and found "love" regardless if it's with someone like SK. Matt doesn't look like she takes BS from someone like him...and that's probably what he needs. He went from gentle (Aff) to blunt (Matt). She seem content with life and no one is living it for her but her.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
My understanding was that that artists are collaborating with GMM and 1HD...they are afflicted/sister company.

Recent series has been under GMM

Sounds like nadao will no longer do productions/produce series....

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Nadao pretty much announced they will stop all production of lakorns, music etc. basically everything. I think they're shutting down completely after 12 years.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Nadao is partly owned by GMM. Don't know why they shut it down but it's been rumored that they were going to close up shop for awhile now. Maybe the people who left knew about it? I don't think that much will change. Most of Nadao artists seem to be into doing both acting/singing or acting in both movies and lakorns which GMM or freelance is the best case for them since GMM has all of that under their umbrella.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Another one? Did the previous one do very well?
The Baby Boo original one has got 4,982,076 views on Youtube. Studio dance performance version got 1,806,440 views. It is a Hit MV and the experiment of CH3 to feature their artists in MVs is working superbly... I am excited for this new MV.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I think that they are? I thought I was just confused about their relationship cos I don’t really understand the language.:nut:
It was his birthday bash. They had stepped down from being an item during her mom's situation. Pooklook didn't want to burden him believing that she'd have to care for her mom in the long run but her mom passed away shortly after, so now, they're back to taking things slowly, not in a rush to claim or label one another especially publicly. If you listen to most of Pooklook's interviews, you'll get the vibe that she doesn't want to affect Mike's career especially when she's been attacked multiple times by hardcore koojin fans invading her space. She's not a media or fan favorite, so people are so quick to judge or cancel her which means, it's not all roses for Mike dating her. The reporters and media are always the first ones wanting to know their relationship status but their undertones aren't always positive and congratulatory like other couples, so I can see why they choose to keep it private now. Plus, maybe she's even more insecure after her mom's sudden passing that she doesn't want to say anything anymore? I don't know. They're adults; it's up to them as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.