Are Thai stars approachable?

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
man i really want to know what happened with the chin thing! but nobody wants to go into detail about it!! im just curious to know what he did to piss everyone off! lol

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
mario mauler is so cute and approchable if thats how u spell it i saw him in siam discovery he was walkin normal and some fan went up to him and he was bein hella nice takin pic and signing and talkin away buh hes soooo shy bless him

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
man i really want to know what happened with the chin thing! but nobody wants to go into detail about it!! im just curious to know what he did to piss everyone off! lol
maybe he was bein himself LOL i dunno what happened but it must have been bad if nobody wanna go into detail

mario mauler is so cute and approchable if thats how u spell it i saw him in siam discovery he was walkin normal and some fan went up to him and he was bein hella nice takin pic and signing and talkin away buh hes soooo shy bless him
awwww my friend met mario at siam too lol aw how cute he's shy lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i have never met Dan D2B...still dying too but Ornie at T-intermedia..i remember she says wen you see Dan he looks very scary like wants to be kept alone..but wen she built up the courage to go up to him..he instantly turned super happie and sweet...ehehe..he didn't even say anyting wen she stalked him for like 3 days...goodnesss..

i also heard Ken Theeradeth is a sweetheart..like duh..no surprises there..ehehe..he's just soo P.E.R.F.E.C.T. **sigh**

OK_na_tur

sarNie Juvenile
awwie... mario being shy!! thats cute. hehe...

has anyone met Alex Randall?? is he approachable??

oh n *Ice* you posted that K-Otic are not approachable.

awwie... are all of dem not or juss a few??

i want to meet Tomo n Kenta aa!!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
ok na tur yeah alex rendall is nice hes shy tho abit stubborn as well buh hes okish bit of a big head too buh not bad

OK_na_tur

sarNie Juvenile
ok na tur yeah alex rendall is nice hes shy tho abit stubborn as well buh hes okish bit of a big head too buh not bad

awwie .. that kewl. i cant wait for his lakorn to air!!

anyhu hahaha... a bit of a big head!! funnay!!

Hmmm, I have not met any Thai stars yet ... except for Paula Taylor ... and that was when she was only like 11 or 12 years old! Yup, many moons ago when her mum ran a restaurant and dear Paula was waiting at tables, etc. Oh and she ain't stuck up! Lol! I know ... this does not count! She was a kid then.

But I heard that Bird is approachable, Nicole is great and Kong Saharat is friendly. :)

Paula's mother used to own a restaurant? i never knew that...but Paula seems very friendly and approachable...:) and i'm not surprised that Bird and Kong are friendly...

anyone met rita is she approachable??
i know someone who has met her and they say she is very down-to-earth and easy-going with fans...it's easy to approach her and all...:)

water500cc

sarNie Egg
the stars who are nice will and do make it big coz they are nice ...

like someone already said

Sillyfools
Thaitanium
Clash
Big ass
Tai Orathai
Laolom
Am fine
Ken
Aont
Dome
Uten?... Forgot his name
Da Endophine
p'beam
p'big
Paula Taylor
Ill get back to you on the others theres so many more that are nice

The ones who i have had bad times with

Lydia
Kotic
anan and joni anwar

By the way I am not singer crazy at all i just happen to see them when im out and about
I've met Joni once at a pub - he wasn't rude or seems extra nice or whatever
But he seemed ok and when I asked if it's ok to take a photo with him or not and he was pretty cool ;)

As for Dome I would vote for him for sure (since I've met him several times).

Tang I met once - and he's SUPER nice, always have his smile face on

Kal I met once too - didn't seem hard to be with and was ok when asked to take a photo with her

Montonn Jira is pretty nice in person as well :lol:

Mos is great too

Same with J Jetrin

I've met Dunk once - he was ok when asked to take a photo - but I'm not sure if he's easy going or not..doesn't seem he want to talk - perhaps he was tired after the show?

Paula I've never met her before...but I'd love to :p

LoveNum

sarNie Egg
it's so nice to read about those who met Num Sornram and how nice he was with them...personally, I've never met him (my wish is to meet him one day)....but I know a friend who met him...she said the same thing....he's a very down to earth person...very kind and gentle....I just cant stop loving him...he will always be the BEST!!

neena

sarNie Adult
num is cool, its cute how he tried communicating with all his fans, trying to speak all the languages. lol. he's cute! i wanna meet CHAKRIT!!!

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
i actually met mamee, (the actress in alot of the thai films) in melb and she was shopping with her friend or assistant..but the funny thing was that she was the one who kept starring at me...lol ..shouldnt it have been the other way around :p i just pretended not to know who she was hehehe

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
hey ice, what school do you go to? or did you go to? the international school of BKK??

and where did paula's mom have a restaurant?? hmmm...the only ones i've met are older singers, like Tai Orrathai, and Tom Rainbow...and i've interacted with Aerin from kaew Lom Pet before haha