Badarn Jai(Act Art)

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Does any have the episode 1 files? I'm taking over the subbing project for Badarn Jai, but I needed the video files. I download the videos on YouTube (.flv) and convert to .avi to sub, but the quality is bad. If anyone does, please upload it on megaupload, etc. Thanks!!! ^_^

Does any have the episode 1 files? I'm taking over the subbing project for Badarn Jai, but I needed the video files. I download the videos on YouTube (.flv) and convert to .avi to sub, but the quality is bad. If anyone does, please upload it on megaupload, etc. Thanks!!! ^_^
have you checked buddie media?

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
:D thuynmt, :lol: very thank for taking this project.
;) I look forward. I hope someone will upload the first episode and the next too. B) Aum is a great actor and is painfull not see him bis the end in this lakorn.
Really thanks. Aja Aja Fighting! :lol:

tikklles

sarNie Adult
i started on this lakorn (eppy 1)....and it's not that bad...i like it....so far only eppy1 has been shown, it's hard to judge anything yet, but i have to say that i think everyone matches their role very well, except that auey girl.....when i first saw mergie's picture i thought it was a miscast, but after first eppy i think she fits the role very well because of her face...just by looking at her face, she looks so energentic and cheerful like her charcter...aum still looks good too with all his hair, but i do perfer his hair to be cut.....as of now, can't wait for eppy 2

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I got the first episode download link already. :lol: So, does anyone what to help out by translating? I have a volunteer already, but she's pretty busy with her schedule. It'll be great if there is another translator. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
totally agree Ceci--he's not being all depressed and moody all the time and he's gotten out of the house...which makes the parents think that Margie might be able to help him get better.

I worry though how she is going to handle him ignoring her and treating her badly after they marry...i don't want her to be super sad...but i guess it comes with the territory!

Hi Aiko!
kekeke....... muhahahaha .. i can handle him fine kekeke.. xp .. lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i know what you mean. i think we gonna sympathize alot for margie having to put up with this barbarian :loool:
it's better that he left untamed at the island with Soriya *lol*

i seriously hope there is some silent love express coming from him instead of being super cold heart it.
if he happen to be too hard on Margie, i don't know how i'm gonna forgive him later on .
i so can't wait til they marry, the romance will gradually begin.

Thanks MANGO for sharing the link and BUNNIII for uploading/sharing with us :wub:
lol......... dang i def gotta rewatch JLR kekee.. im curious if he is gonna be sweaty in hea too kekek..xp .. **drools** kekee... i missed the island.. kekeke.. lmao..xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg ur takin over kool..xp keke.. hmm does that mean wishbone is not subbin this animore???

I got the first episode download link already. :lol: So, does anyone what to help out by translating? I have a volunteer already, but she's pretty busy with her schedule. It'll be great if there is another translator. :D
T_T if only i knew thai very well but i dont ahhhhhhhhhhhh kekeke .. xp..

cecilia

Staff member
^althought my thai isn't all fluent, i can help from times to time, i can also do spot checking if you need it.
I'm so excited to watch these drama:) I'm waiting for the girl in short hair wearing yellow dress.. I see in the opening music video not only Auey little sister will appear in Tor's life but there is another girl :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
if i remember it right.
that is Margie in her disguise .
could be that she's trying to dress mature to lure in Aum's attention.
i'm excite too. she looks cute with the wig on :clap:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I could help out with translation I mean I'm not the best best but I can get all of the words just some little words I might not know. But I'm willing to help with the translations ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Just a rough translation is enough. :D

Yup, wishboniko is no longer subbing it. Can anyone translate the theme song?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ceci.. omg that was marie hmm interestin i didnt know that xp..

kekeek go kayla xp keke..

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, aiko, it's margie if i remember it right, she's had on a short bob wig and is wearing yellow shirt with a black skirt.
she actually look cute and mature in there . you dont' see the perkiness in her when she's all dress up :p

Just a rough translation is enough. :D

Yup, wishboniko is no longer subbing it. Can anyone translate the theme song?
i still have the translation from wishbone.
i post the link to get it from in the front page
otherwise, if you can't find it. let me know, i can repost it.
i think it's okay to use it as long as we keep the credit.
but yeah, if you can't find it. let me know.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
^yes, aiko, it's margie if i remember it right, she's had on a short bob wig and is wearing yellow shirt with a black skirt.
she actually look cute and mature in there . you dont' see the perkiness in her when she's all dress up :p
i still have the translation from wishbone.
i post the link to get it from in the front page
otherwise, if you can't find it. let me know, i can repost it.
i think it's okay to use it as long as we keep the credit.
but yeah, if you can't find it. let me know.
I couldn't find it. Wishboniko deleted all the Badarn Jai related blog and subbed videos.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
totally agree Ceci--he's not being all depressed and moody all the time and he's gotten out of the house...which makes the parents think that Margie might be able to help him get better.

I worry though how she is going to handle him ignoring her and treating her badly after they marry...i don't want her to be super sad...but i guess it comes with the territory!

Hi Aiko!

I don't get it though...He was already getting out of his house before he met her, then he stumbled across her and helped her...I thought he never left his house? I don't know, I'm just not feeling this lakorn at all...even though my mom loves it, and bugs me about watching it even though it hasn't aired the new episode yet.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Even though it hasn't pulled me in yet...I'm curious to watch for the clips in the opening theme...Like, why does it look like Plerm is so fragile, passing out, having to get carried by Aum, then ending up in the hospital...that's so not like the old one, so I'm curious to find out what that's about...I personally would rather see a N'ek or P'ek get physically hurt than to see them get emotionally hurt, because you can heal in one way, and you get to see how much the other person cares for and really loves the injured individual...

I already know I'm not gonna like Aom, she already looks manipulative in the clips...I still can't get used to Margie's face...she just has an annoying face to me...