Badarn Jai(Act Art)

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
^yes, aiko, it's margie if i remember it right, she's had on a short bob wig and is wearing yellow shirt with a black skirt.
she actually look cute and mature in there . you dont' see the perkiness in her when she's all dress up :p
i still have the translation from wishbone.
i post the link to get it from in the front page
otherwise, if you can't find it. let me know, i can repost it.
i think it's okay to use it as long as we keep the credit.
but yeah, if you can't find it. let me know.

Ceci, Wishbone took everything of BJ from all of her websites off. There's not a link to BJ anymore on her wasashimi.blogspot.com or her youtube stuff.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i know what you mean. i think we gonna sympathize alot for margie having to put up with this barbarian :loool:
it's better that he left untamed at the island with Soriya *lol*

i seriously hope there is some silent love express coming from him instead of being super cold heart it.
if he happen to be too hard on Margie, i don't know how i'm gonna forgive him later on .
i so can't wait til they marry, the romance will gradually begin.

Thanks MANGO for sharing the link and BUNNIII for uploading/sharing with us :wub:
I am waiting for the romance as well! I just don't see anything right now pointing towards it! Makes me sad to see Aum so depressed over his gf...I want him to be happy again! Can't wait for the wedding either!!!

if i remember it right.
that is Margie in her disguise .
could be that she's trying to dress mature to lure in Aum's attention.
i'm excite too. she looks cute with the wig on :clap:
Yes I saw that part and the pics! Margie looks nice in the wig!!! All grown up and seductive LOL! I wonder how they are going to weave that in...I don't remember the old version at all...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I am waiting for the romance as well! I just don't see anything right now pointing towards it! Makes me sad to see Aum so depressed over his gf...I want him to be happy again! Can't wait for the wedding either!!!
Yes I saw that part and the pics! Margie looks nice in the wig!!! All grown up and seductive LOL! I wonder how they are going to weave that in...I don't remember the old version at all...

i no.. how r they going to do it... margie is now going to get some attention from aum from her new look..
n i wonder whats going to happened after the marriage??? wonder wat part might that be on??

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
Can anyone write the Thai script for this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRr6bu3xdtc
We are short on people, and it'll be a great help if someone can help with writing the Thai script. The more help, the faster the sub will release.
I did it in english! don't know who to write in Thai. Here it is, Hope it helps.- LoveIt!

P.S. I can email it to you if you want.

Disclaimer: Thai is my third language and I am not fluent in it. But here is a re-cap of what I do know. The red highlighted is something I’m not sure about. Translating Thai to English is not exact.

Perng’s room
Perng (Margie): “Someone not loved turns out to be like this. Hmmm, his girlfriend probably dumped him.

Perng: Who ever dates this guy will have bad luck…..he’s rotten, and deserves to get dumped.

At Tor’s (Aum) Parents house
Chulee (Tor’s mom): Khun! Grandmother! Khun! Prim (Perng’s mother’s) is here! Khun!
Chulee and Prim: I’ve missed you!
Chulee: I’m so glad you are here in Bangkok. How are you?
Prim: Good How are you?
Chulee: Good.
Perng;s brother: Hello,Auntie.
Chulee: Hello. Handsome. I haven’t seen him in a while.
Perng’s brother: I’ll go get the luggage.

Alwawee (Tu): (Tor’s sister): Mother Prim. Hello. How are you?
Damrong (Tor‘s father): Hello
Prim: Hello
Alwawee (Tu): How was your trip?
Prim: Good. Let me see you. Oh my, I haven’t seen her in a long time. She’s a beautiful young woman.
Chulee: Prettier than her mother?
Alwawee (Tu): Mother.
Perng’s brother: Hello Uncle.

Alwawee (Tu): YOU!
Perng’s brother: Something.
Alwawee (Tu): Something
Prim: Do you already know each other?
Alwawee: We’ve meet Auntie.
Chulee: Alright, it was a long trip, lets go inside. You must stay here tonight. When I found out you were coming I got so excited, I must tell you. Last night, I thought of stuff for us to talk about.
Prim: Something. If we talk to much, your husband will get bored.
Chulee: It’s one night, he won’t get bored.
Damrong: Its alright. Feel free to talk. I like to listen anyways.
Chulee: Let’s go.

Perng’s brother: I never thought that girl recklessly driving the car would be Auntie Chulee’s daughter.
Alwawee (Tu): I would have never thought that a boy like you would be Auntie Prim’s son. Let’s hope we don’t have anymore problems.
Perng’s brother: She was the one that cut me off, and has the nerve to blame me?

Next morning: Perng’s room:
Perng: How can he live like that? His house (garden ) is beautiful. But I haven’t seen him with a life or anything.

Perng: I know!

Perng in the Garden store:
Perng: These two plants and this plant, if you can put it over there?

Perm’s Friend: Perng, what’s all of this? What crazy idea do you have today? Bringing me here so early. Let’s see here. You are buying all this stuff, what’s are you doing?

Perng: I know what I’m doing.
Perng’s friend: Aren’t you going to see your mother? She probably think’s your dead.
Perng: OH NO. I forgot! Can I borrow your phone?

Perng’s friend gives her the phone.
Perng: Thank you

Perng on the phone:

Perng: Hello, Mom, I came to Bangkok for a little business. I came to visit a friend for a bit.
Prim: Alright then, when you are done with your business, go to Auntie Chulee’s Hotel. Auntie Chulee invited our family out to dinner. This way you get to meet P’Tor and P’Tu, Auntie Chulee’s kids.

Perng: Really Mom! Yes. I will not go anywhere. I can’t wait to see you mom.

Perng: Oh (her friend’s name)!
Perng’s friend: Whats going on? Why are you so excited?
Perng: Today, I’m gonna get to meet P’Tor!
Perng’s friend: WHAT? The handsome P’Tor?
Perng: Today I will get to see how cute he really is.

Tor’s house:
Butler: Here you go boss, coffee. Today you will go have dinner at the hotel right? Do you want me to get your clothes ready for you?
Tor: Anything is fine. All the clothes are the same.
Butler: I think it is a good idea that you go out to dinner so you won’t have to eat our food here.
Tor: I don’t want to see people who bother me. Something. Please clean this up.
Butler: You miss Auey, When will you go back to normal? Something.

Gate:
Butler: I’m coming. I’m coming. Stop! Stop pushing the button! The electric bill will be high!
Perng: Khun Ka
Butler: It’s you. I was wondering who it was.
Perng: Do you know me already?
Butler: Yes. I’ve met you before, yesterday, you were unconscious here. Did you come here for you luggage? Let me go get it. I’m Perm, I’m the butler here.
Perng: Yes. Perm is your boss here?
Perm: Yes, he’s somewhere around here. let me go get him.
Perng: No! Its ok. I just wanted to say thank you. Can you help him get the stuff down?
Perm (Butler): What stuff?
Perng: To the driver: Can you bring this down?

cecilia

Staff member
Ceci, Wishbone took everything of BJ from all of her websites off. There's not a link to BJ anymore on her wasashimi.blogspot.com or her youtube stuff.
there you go:
Original Soundtrack
Song: O Jai Auy (Oh, my heart!)
Artist: TBA

เธอไม่รับไม่รู้อะไร ไม่เคยเอะใจบ้างเลยเหรอ
Thur Mai Rub Mai Roo Arai Mai Koey Eh Jai Bang Loey Rur
You have not sensed anything...never doubted even a bit?

เธอไม่รู้ไม่ชี้อะไร ไม่เคย�ปล�ใจบ้างเลยเหรอ
Thur Mai Roo Mai Chee Arai Mai Koey Plaek Jai Bang Loey Rur
You have not known anything...never wondered even a bit?

ใครมาคอยใส่ใจเธอทุ�วัน
Krai Ma Koy Sai Jai Thur Took Wan
Who keep taking care of you everyday...

ใครคอยเอา�ต่ใจเธอทั้งวัน
Krai Koy Ao Tae Jai Thur Tang Wan
Who keep pleasing you all day...

เจอทีไร�็ชวนคุย มีอะไรให้คุย�ันทั้งวัน
Jer Tee Rai Gor Chuan Kui Mee Arai Hai Kui Gan Tang Wan
keep talking to you...and have many things to talk to you all day.

*เธอไม่รู้ไม่เห็นอะไร ว่าใครห่วงใยบ้างเลยเหรอ
Thur Mai Roo Mai Hen Arai Wa Krai Huang Yai Bang Loey Rur
You have not seen who care about you even a bit?

เธอไม่ร้อนไม่หนาวอะไร ไม่เคยอุ่นใจบ้างเลยเหรอ
Thur Mai ron Mai Nao Arai Mai Koey oon Jai Bang Loey Rur
You have not felt hot or cold... never felt warm in your heart even a bit?

ทำยังไง�็ยังไม่รู้ตัว
Tam Yang Ngai Gor Yang Mai Roo Tua
Whatever I do, you've still not known,

คนมีใจ�็เลยต้องร้อนตัว
Khon Mee Jai Gor Loey Tong Ron Tua
so the one who have heart have to feel uneasy.

ทำยังไงจะบอ�เธอ
Tan Yang Ngai Ja Bok Thur
What should I do to tell you?

ทำยังไงถ้าเธอไม่รู้ตัว
Tam Yang Ngai Ta Thur Mai Roo Tua
What should I do if you don't know yourself?

**จะ�บ�รั�ไว้อย่างไร
Ja Baek Rak Wai Yang Rai
How can I carry this love?

จะ�บ�รั�ไปนานเท่าไร
Ja Baek Rak Pai Nan Tao Rai
For how long have I carried this love?

อย่าทำร้าย�ันอี�เลย
Ya Tam Rai Gan Eek Loey
Don't hurt me anymore.

อย่าทำร้าย�ันอี�เลย
Ya Tam Rai Gan Eek Loey
Don't hurt me anymore.

โอ้ใจเอ๋ย
O Jai Auy
Oh, my heart!
Credit: wishbone

cecilia

Staff member
Sandy, i hope you dont' mind, i made a few changes to your translation :blush:

Perng (Margie): “So this is how a broken heart face looks like. hmm, he probably got dumped.

Perng: Who ever get this guy as their bf will be so unlucky..served you right for getting dumped.

At Tor’s (Aum) Parents house
Chulee (Tor’s mom): Khun! Yai Tu! Khun! Yai Prim (Perng’s mother’s) is here! Khun!
Both mother hugged.
Prim: Chulee !
Chulee: Welcome to Bangkok, my dear friend.
Prim: How are you?
Chulee: I'm good, what about you?
Perng;s brother: Hello,Auntie.
Chulee: Hello, son. Handsome. I haven’t seen everyone for awhile, almost forget everyone's faces.
Perng’s brother: I’ll go get the luggage.

Alwawee (Tu): (Tor’s sister): Aunt Prim. Hello? Hello khun Damrong.
Damrong (Tor‘s father): Hello
Alwawee (Tu): How was your trip?
Prim: Good. Let me see you. Oh my, I haven’t seen her in a long time. She’s grown to be a beautiful young woman.
Tu: Pretty like mom.
Chulee: smart mouth
Brother: Hello uncle.
damrong: hello

Alwawee (Tu): YOU!
Perng’s brother: --unsure too LOL .. .
Alwawee (Tu): cheater?
Prim: Do you already know each other?
Alwawee: It's not like that, aunty.
Chulee: Alright, it was a long trip, lets go inside. You must stay here tonight. When I found out you were coming I got so excited, I must tell you. Last night, I thought of stuff for us to talk about.
Prim: Chulee, think of Khun Damrong's being before you say that. If we talk to much, your husband will get lonely.
Chulee: It’s one night, he won’t get lonely.
Damrong: Its alright. Feel free to talk. I like to listen anyways.
Prim: is that so, don't mind us.
Chulee: Let’s go. i have alot to tell.

Perng’s brother: I never thought that girl recklessly driving the car would be Auntie Chulee’s daughter.
Alwawee (Tu): I would have never thought that a cheater, --- guy like you would be Auntie Prim’s son. i hope you dont' have anything to complain about me today.

Perng’s brother: What the heck, she cut me off the road and still have the nerve to blame me? as if i'm scar. (how scary ?)

Next morning: Perng’s room:
Perng: How can he live like that? His house is beautiful. But it seem to have no life.
--- something about seeing this make her sick? ---

Perng: I know now!

Perng in the Garden store:
Perng: These two plants and all of these, pls put it all in the car?

Perm’s Friend: Perng, let me ask you? What crazy idea do you have today to drag me along so early in the morning. Now look at this, you're buying so many stuff like this, what are you going to do with it?

Perng: that's okay, you'll find out soon.
Perng’s friend: you're not going to see your mother? Aren't you afraid of being yell at?
Perng: Oh, that's true. Can I borrow your phone?

Perng’s friend gives her the phone.
Perng: Thank you

Perng on the phone:

Perng: Hello, Mom, I came to do a little bit of works with Yai Nee. I might go there to meet you a bit late.
Prim: Let's do this, if you're not done doing what you're doing with N' Nee, then meet us at Aunt Chulee’s Hotel, okay? Aunt Chulee invited our family out to dinner. This way you get to meet P’Tor and P’Tu, children of Aunt's Chulee.

Perng: Really Mom! Yes. I guarantee (promise) i won't be late for sure. see you later, mom.

Perng: Oy, Y'Nee,
Perng’s friend: What's this? What's so exciting that make your face all brighten up?
Perng: Today, I’m gonna get to meet P’Tor!
Perng’s friend: WHAT? p'Tor, the handsome?
Perng: That's right, this time, I will get to see how cute he really is.

Tor’s house:
Butler: Here you go boss, adding just a bit of coffee. Today, you're going to have dinner at the hotel , right? What kind of clothes should i get for you?
Tor: Anything is fine. All the clothes are the same.
Butler: But I think it is a good idea that you go out to dinner so you can taste different kind of foods.
Tor: I don’t want to meet nosy people . if it's not Aunt Prim, an elder that i respect, i wouldn't want to meet anyone. Please clean this up.
Butler: oh dear, you're walking to think of khun Auey. When will you come back to be the same old boss of mine? i pity you so much.

Gate:
Butler: I’m coming. I’m coming. Stop! Stop pushing the button! The electric bill will be high!
Perng: hello
Butler: I was wondering who it was. It’s only you.
Perng: You know me too?
Butler: Yes. I’ve met you once, you were unconscious here yesterday. This must mean, you're here for the luggages? Let me fetch it for you. My name is Perm, I'm a worker on this house.
Perng: okay, well then, is khun Perm's boss home?
Perm: Just address me as Perm, don't use Khun, makes me feel uncomfortable. My boss probably walk around here somewhere. I'll go get him.
Perng: No! Its ok. I just wanted to do something to show my appreciation to your boss. Can you help me get the stuff down?
Perm (Butler): What stuff?
Perng: this way.
Perng: To the driver: P'ka, pls bring these down.

cecilia

Staff member
^who's putting it together? not sure .. i thought thuynmt is ..

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll18/Th...nh/01248016.jpg :eek: :eek: Margie change a lot in these picture wearing a black wig and more seductive looks:) I like her new look more mature and very seductive. I'm so excite why Margie disguise herself ;) maybe she want Aum have a lesson..
muahah. SEDUCTIVE. could it be after he hurt her badly, she got her feet and start being proactive about her life. what she want --P'TOR !!!-- i so can't wait. i want her to pay all sassy at everything to him. TEACH HIM A LESSON .. i also can't wait to see the part where he's yelling at AOM in THE COUPLE's bedroom .. awesome !!!

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
the thai script or the english translation from this scene? **scratch head*

you gals seriously going to have their conversation written in thai? :blink:
LOL. No, we need someone to write the Thai script because our translator requested me an assistant so she can translate it in English faster. If you want to, you can translate it in English for me. That'll be even better. ^_^

Yes, I'm putting it all together. My account of YouTube is tuiQt. I will release 1.2 tonight consisted of 1.3 and probably 15% of where wishboniko didn't sub. (My parts are different than wishboniko.)

^^Wishboniko sent me the first episode and the lyric of the theme song, so I'll be posting it up soon afterward for those who haven't get a chance to watch. Stay tune.

cecilia

Staff member
Okay.l let me get this straight.
your translator want this to be written in thai first
then she'll translate from Thai to English?

i'm so lost now.